Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The wheels on the short bus go round and round
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2018, 06:03 PM

Algiers, Algeria, a shit hole city in a shit hole country if there ever was one. Or so some orange puffy haired clowns would have you think. But really Algiers is a city whose inhabitants know what it means to fight and struggle every single day. The city of Algeria did not achieve it's independence until 1962, previously being ruled by the French and the Ottoman Empire before that. While the city has had it's official independence for decades now the cities citizens are now having to push back against the various terrorist groups that have been allowed to take a foot hold there. Many with the silent acceptance by the Algerian government.

It is that struggle, that need to fight, not the desire to fight but the need to fight everyday for ones survival that resonates with Drew. Drew is a fighter, more importantly he is a survivor. Drew survived a drunk and abusive father. He survived years on the streets only to end up back there. In between his living on the streets he survived two years in jail. Most recently Drew survived a beating the likes of which have rarely if ever been seen before within the confines of a professional ring courtesy of Bearded War Pig. While the war between Apex and the MotherFuckers is on hold for the sake of the shared tag team titles, the battle between Bearded War Pig and Drew Archyle is far from over.

Before that however there is the little matter of Drew and Robert's upcoming match with Peter Gilmour and Michael McBride, the hilariously named Purebred Killers.

You know fellas I was thinking after this show we should take a little time off. Maybe do a road trip or something.

Robert looks over at Drew but does not offer a response instead just turning his head back to a forward looking position as the vehicle that he is operating heads down the highway towards their hotel.

Oh come on are you still mad at me for borrowing your phone so that I could make sweet sweet phone love with your sister? Come on I was just joking. It wasn't your sister I was talking to...it was your mom.

The car suddenly jerks to the left as Robert almost instinctively reaches back to grab Drew but comes up with nothing but air. Jim reaches over from the passenger seat and grabs hold of the steering wheel to correct it's trajectory away from the oncoming traffic and back onto the correct side of the road.

Ewwww not like that silly. I was just checking in is all. Your mom heard about my injury and she sent me some flowers. I was just thanking her. It's called appreciation Robert. You should try showing some sometime.

What flowers? I never saw any flowers and I was at the hospital with you the entire time!

Not the entire time. Remember when you and Jim went and got some dinner that one night? That's when the flowers came.

Then why weren't the in the room when we got back?

Because I re-purposed them and gave them to the nurses at the hospital as a thank you for all their wonderful care. Plus I felt bad when I asked the one nurse if she offered a happy ending. She seemed pretty angry about it. I still feel kinda bad about that.

You asked a nurse for a happy ending? What would possess you to do that?

The concussion. The meds. Take your pick Jimmy Crack Corn.

Bro that's some messed up shit.

It is what it is Jim. Anyway Robert can we let bygones be bygones? We got a match tomorrow night. I'd hate to go into it with you still being salty over a misunderstanding. Besides, last time I checked your sister still has that douche tool boyfriend of hers and I'm not trying to play the role of homewrecker. Save that stuff for scumbags like Peter Gilmour who talk about banging other women while he's standing right in front of his wife.

Yeah that was pretty disgusting wasn't it? I'm not saint but that's crossing the line. Who does that?

Peter Gilmour obviously. And this wasn't the first time either. I've seen or heard or read about him doing it all the time and his wife or girlfriend or whatever she is just politely smiles and laughs which I really don't get. Have some self respect geez. It's Peter Gilmour for Heaven's sake. That woman could do better than Peter by just stepping outside of the front door. I'm a better catch than Peter Gilmour and I live in a double wide box under a bridge in Chicago.

You're selling yourself short Drew. You're a hell of a catch.

Ok Jim that right there, that was a bit gay. But I appreciate the sentiment. And you're right, I am selling myself short. I am also the mayor of Tent City Alpha so I got that going for me. But still, the way Peter talks about women, calls them every name under the sun, physically and sexually abuses them. It's amazing. I'll say this though, I did get a kick out of his little story about how he used to get picked on in school. It honestly doesn't shock me. I can actually picture little 4th grade Peter Gilmour running around the hallways telling all his teachers to "Suck His Dick" while he gives everyone a crotch chop. If only cell phones were as prevalent as they are today I bet you Peter would have been so internet famous he'd never have needed to become a wrestler.

Peter does have like 15 youtube channels bro. He's about as internet famous as they come.

I wouldn't go that far Jimbo. He might have a few dozen channels but he has like 3 sponsors total so it's not like he's raking in the cash. Speaking of, Michael McBride, I know I've been teasing the guy all week but I gotta say I like that guy. He's a kind of crazy that I can get behind. And not beind in a Peter Gilmour and a farm animal kind of way but in a way where I can appreciate that guy for what they bring to the table. You'd have to be crazy, absolutely bonkers to equate being on pain meds to being a drug addict. I'm not gonna sit here and say I've never taken a drug before because I have, but only the fun ones. But outside of the Doctor prescribed pain pills that I'm currently weaning myself off of, I haven't taken a drug in years. Not even when I was in jail and drugs flowed like water.

I appreciate that unlike The MotherFuckers who for the life of them couldn't get on the same page at least Peter and McBride are beating the same dead horse. We get it guys. I'm the weak link. I'm the guy in Apex that everyone thinks is the easy mark. I'm the guy that will inevitably take the pin if Apex ever loses a match right? I suck. I've never won anything. Not true but hey if we are just telling blatant lies we might as well run with that one right? Not that it doesn't take about 15 seconds on the interwebs to know differently but whatevs.

That sad truth is they aren't totally wrong. The problem is though, I already covered this whole false narrative a few weeks back when the MotherFuckers tried using it. Am I the weakest link in Apex? I'm certainly the least known. But isn't there danger in the unknown? Sure I wasn't there when Apex won War Games which is a bummer but I stood there and I took that beating. I took that beating from War Pig and here I am, just a few short weeks later ready to get back into that ring and remind everyone exactly who I am. You may not know me now. You may think that I'm an easy target, that I'm someone who can be cast aside and ignored but come Wednesday Peter and Michael, they are going to find out first hand just what kind of wrestler I am and when Apex's hands are raised in victory don't act surprised because while I am fully confident that my future brother in law can handle both of them on his own, I'll be there to see that he doesn't have to.

We're here.

The camera pans out to reveal an exterior view of the City Hôtel Alger as the vehicle being driven by Robert Main comes to a full stop. All three members of Apex exit the vehicle and one by one grab their bags out of the back of the car. Before the three men can enter the hotel Drew drops his bag, taps Robert on the shoulder and when Main turns around Drew goes in for a big bear hug that lasts way longer than a hug between any two heterosexual men ever should.

What are you doing? Main asks as he is finally able to break free of the man hug.

I hate when you're mad at me. You're the brother I never had and I recognize the weirdness in saying that seeing as how I want to make sweet sweet sexy time with your sister but...

Man fuck it! Main yells out as he breaks from the group and heads towards the hotel entrance.

I know you are saying that from a place of love Robert! I know it. Archyle shouts to Robert as he walks into the hotel. He loves me. You can tell. He'll be my best man. You can be the flower girl if you want Jim. Drew says as he taps Jim on the back of the shoulder as the scene fades to black.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
(01-16-2018), JimCaedus (01-16-2018), Scully (01-16-2018), The Engineer (01-16-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Drew Archyle's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-16-2018)