Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Chaos + Brass Knucks = Bad Luck 4 Bwp
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-16-2018, 11:03 PM

At some point in your childhood, you and your friends went outside to play wiffle ball for the final time, and none of you knew it. Time was passing you by, and the little things you once took for granted as every day activities would soon never happen again. Hell, in a few years, you may not see half of them, or any of them, ever again.

Ever notice how one day, standing in line for a concert in March, it will be 10 degrees and so cold it numbs your face but in January it is 60 and raining? So much for global warming, huh?

People die in terrible ways every day. Sickness, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, plane or automobile crashes. If there really was a god, do you think he would let so many innocent people perish? So many families grieve and so many lives sever apart like the earthquakes that ravish the fault lines? So much for a god, huh?

Sometimes you get cancer, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you smoke for 50 years and never get a touch of cancer, and sometimes you throw in one lip and end up losing your jaw. Life is a gamble, you just have to be willing to roll the dice. Don't take anything for granted, because things can change.

Chris Chaos has fallen from grace after being the face of this business. He went from being feared to being the butt of jokes. He went from being the Universal Champion to barely considered for Pay Per View matches. You just never know.

Don't trust what the critics say, they don't know any more than you do. It is all speculation. There really isn't a real. Things happen, and we have no control over there. That is the beauty of chaos. We are all victims of it. There is no way to control chaos, only to manage it. If we can allow chaos to run its course and understand that there is no way to stop it, we will all be better off.

The question is..........

Can we understand it?

[Image: t4k7NIA.jpg]

"So I have this inbred product of brother-sister fucking one on one finally, with an opportunity to grab a pair of face breakers and make him even uglier than he already is. Perfect. I have been on a roll lately, wouldn't you agree? Since my return I have been damn near unstoppable. If it weren't for an Engy sneak attack I would be undefeated since returning to this place. Pretty damn good if I must say. What have you done since my return? Lose the belt to a rookie whose proven to be lackluster at very best, be nothing but a disappointment in every big match you were booked in, and be the weak-link in the Motherfuckers. There is nothing you can say about me that has any validity to it whatsoever. I am so far above you on every level that it is crazy to think about. You are what they call in the sports world, Pig, a "bust". So much upside, so much potential, so much size and a ceiling higher than the sky, but you have never panned out. You have done nothing but get lucky a few times and choke all the rest. This week you step into the ring with a Top 50 superstar who still has a lot of fight left in him. I have more goals, more aspirations, more blood to shed. I have more accomplishments to add to my already decorated resume. You, Pig, you're on your last legs. You are a few more losses away from hanging it up for good. All that size and testosterone, and you couldn't intimidate a nine year old. Shame. I can't seem to fathom why you would think you have a chance in this match. I can't imagine why anyone with half a brain would pick you to win this match. I get to use the same weapon that Black used against you to take that title out of your hands, and I couldn't be more stoked. I have been wanting to rearrange your face for some time now, and I get the chance to do it here. Just look at what I did to Reno---twice. A lot of people were picking him to be the one to finally shut me up, to put an end to the chaos, to be the one to prove to the world that I do not deserve the Universal Title shot I covet so dearly.

What happened?

I put him out of this business AGAIN. Gabe Reno will never be the same again and probably will never wrestle again. A promising career sent to the wayside by yours truly, why not tack another on? But Gabe Reno is better than you. Despite being the biggest shit stain on planet earth, inside the ring he is light years ahead of you. Gabe Reno did some things in that ring that surprised us all. He had a lot of talent. You just have freakish size and wilder beast yell. Oh boy, you were a Marine. Yip-ed-e-fucking do. You fought for this country. You can handle a fully automatic weapon. That doesn't mean when it comes time to knuckle up that you aren't a total pussy. I never had to use guns to prove my point. If I wanted to get a point across, I squared up. I've taken my licks, but I have distributed a lot more of them. I will be the one to climb up and get those knucks because I refuse to be the one kept down. How chaotic of a situation is this? I thrive under pressure. The biggest stage, the brightest lights, I bring down the house. Go back a year and look at some of the best matches and best finishes to matches we've had here....look how many of them have my name on them. This one won't be in that category, because you don't stack up to that level of competition, but I will not be afraid to look a stipulation in the face and hawk a loogie all over it. To give it a giant middle finger.

When you are laying in that ring, looking up through bloody eyes and sweat-laden eye lids, you will see the the man who is about to derail the motherfuckers from the inside out. If I am not in the title picture I am going to eliminate everyone in my path until I am. Time and time again I am either screwed, or some sort of shenanigans happen. Name the last time I was flat out beat in a title match that mattered......

I'll wait.

Exactly. So if taking you out means I get that much closer to that fat sack of shit Bourbon, so be it. You are nothing but collateral. You are nothing but in my way, a speed bump before reaching my final destination. Speed bumps are designed to slow down but not stop---and I won't stop rolling over you all. I am going to make a statement at Warfare, and I am going to be back in the light I once was. I used to be the one that nobody wanted to face, the one who caused a pit in the stomach of opponents who saw me on the card against them. Admittedly, I had a bit of a fall but I am back now and I have a chance to show the world that I am, once again, the best in the world at what I do.
Edit Hate Post Like Post