Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
No Fly Zone
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-15-2018, 09:28 PM

Robert watches the ocean below, lost in the rhythmic percussion of waves below the APEX private jet. His eyes are steady to the horizon, his face glowing with the last orange rays of sunlight before the twilight begins to beckons the stars. His lips bear the semblance of a smile, just enough to show that he is enjoying his thoughts, whatever they may be at the moment. Robert leans back slowly in his seat grabbing the amber liquid sitting in front of him, he takes a small sip holding The Makers Mark in his hand again looking out the window.

The anticipation was an apprehensive kind of electricity. It tingled through him like electrical sparks on the way to the ground, gathering in his toes.

Robert had one general guideline he always had to follow, disguise or suppress his emotions. He assumed this intel he'd rather not hand over and so at all times, his face was expressionless. But today was contrasting. Just a few short weeks ago his team had gone from nowhere in the wrestling world, all the way to the top! The enthusiasm poured out him, he gleamed from the inside out. The smile that cracked his face hadn't been seen since Robert was in high-school. He just had a good feeling about the way everything was going, nothing that felt this right could possibly go wrong. It just couldn't.

Robert?

Jim leans over from his seat towards Robert

Hey bro you there?

Jim reaches out grabbing Robert's shoulder. Robert gradually turns his head looking at Jim taking another sip of his bourbon.

Are you alright man? You've been quiet ever since War Games! What's up? We should be living on top of the world brother!

I'm fine Jim, just relaxing, thinking about our next move! I've been keeping to myself is all plotting, planning, looking ahead! War Games was just the beginning of this epic rise to the top! My brother, we each have two hands!

I'm not following Rob!

Robert smiles taking another sip of bourbon

Jim, we each have two hands!

Robert reaches out in front of him grabbing the Hart Championship setting it on his lap! Jim slowly leers nodding.

That's correct we each have two hands! My other hand is a bit jealous not carrying around ten pounds of gold too!

Robert raises one eyebrow!

My point, time to get to work! It's time to take the XWF for everything it has to offer! All the gold! All the accolades, all the glory belongs here!

BOBBY, You are going to want to see this! Gilmour just tried to get hard as nails with you and me!

Drew steps forward from the back of the plane naked as a j-bird! Robert quickly looks out the window as Jim looks towards the front of the plane!

Jesus H Christ! Come on man! Why in the hell are you naked?

Drew, Rob's right man. Not only have I seen your ass hole, a sight I'll have nightmares about until the end of time. but now I have seen your dick! Please put on some clothes!

Guys come on, I can't sleep with clothes on. You know this. I feel all bunched up. I need to be free. IT needs to be free. Too much man meat. Now back to what I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. By the way, you two are rude. Very rude.

Drew you just literally showed us your dick, and we are rude! Give me a break brother and get some damn pants on!

Turn on the television and shut up!

Drew sits down between Robert and Jim Indian style still butt naked! Robert takes another sip of his bourbon looking towards the television. Jim places one had on the side of his face obstructing the view of Drew naked!

This should be good! Peter is known for sticking his foot in his mouth!

Robert felt every fiber of his being was reverberating with eagerness. Adrenaline was coursing through Robert's veins. His hands shuddered and his eyes were wide opened. Robert tingled from head to toe. He vaulted on his flexing feet rubbing his hands together. He exhibited the facial expression of a child on Christmas morning! The excitement of the impending promo wired Robert's body like he was plugged into the main breaker of a home. He felt like his brain was on fast-forward and there was no way of turning it off. Robert thinks to himself, this is what a cat must feel like waiting to pounce on a mouse.

The three men watch the promo through not saying a word, as the promo ends the three men sit in their seats staring forward not saying a word. Each member of APEX look bewildered listening to the blustery rumble of the plane's engines! Both Drew and Jim look towards Robert who is staring out the window! He notices the fluffy cotton candy-like clouds were like hot silver in the thunderous sky. Robert doesn't move frozen in place.

Well there's a good five minutes that lowered my I.Q.

This guy. Jesus, he doesn't get it!

The smile falls from Robert's face. As he looks forward

Garbage! Complete and utter fucking garbage!

Peter Gilmour's presence seemed to buzz around Robert like a fly that can never swatted. Every word, movement and breath he performed seemed to infuriate Robert to no end. Gilmour had the charisma of a wet mop! Robert wanted to ignore Peter Gilmour but it was impossible! Gilmour sounded like the screeching of an angry cat, only growing harsher and louder but never making a bit of sense!

Robert suddenly tosses his glass of bourbon at the television speaking with a coldness Drew or Jim never heard before

Like I fucking said garbage, trash, rubbish. One would think that facing APEX the winners or War Games, the Hart Champion and one half of the Tag Team Champions would command respect! But then you have Peter Gilmour, Mr. short bus himself! A man with the I.Q. of negative 70! Peter as I choked back my own vomit watching your piece of shit promo I could not believe you didn't put any more thought into your promo than that! Nearly half of your promo was about, something other than you match with us! I thought you would have more to offer me this time around! I thought you'd give this match your all and undivided attention, but again I'm talking about you, Peter! A fat, lazy slob of a man past his prime and over the hill! I should have know better, I should have know that compost pile of a mouth could not come up with anything better! Like I said garbage! You spit more sewage than any other man I have ever stepped foot in the ring with, and I say that honestly! You are caught up in the past worried about things that don't even pertain to this match! You should be looking this way, not behind you!

Peter I don't just want to massacre you, I want to put you in a hole and add the shovels full of dirt slowly until your God damn mouth is full! I want to hear your whimpering as the rocks rain down on you thicker than a hail storm! You took what was beautiful something that was pure and made it into what it is today. I hope you're proud, it's all your handiwork! You have turned this thing called wrestling into a shit show. But never fear the Omega will change all of that. I will right the wrongs! I want you to suffer through this assassinate as I asphyxiate you with talent you've never even dreamed of, let along been capable of achieving. Here I am laying it all out there for you and you decide to come at me with a turd! You can spread the manure on however thick you'd like Peter, you'll never beat Robert Main! That isn't just a fact, its a guarantee, that's a promise! I could never live with myself knowing I lost to a washed up underachiever like your self! Peter, I will no longer allow you to poison the world with your bull shit. This if it isn't about Peter Gilmour then who cares is getting old! Take a look around Peter, things haven't been about you in years! You fell off the wagon years ago! You need to get over yourself and ride off into the sunset and let the real wrestlers do the wrestling! Tell me the last time you won a match! Tell me the last time you did anything anyone around the Earth cares about! You haven't, and you won't against us!

You want to come at us like you are going to obliterate us in the ring and place the Hart Championship in a stranglehold! I have news for you, it's already in a stranglehold! Mine! This belt right here in my lap isn't going anyplace! What you need to think about is you and your butt buddy are walking right into the guillotine, all we got to do is pull the cord! Dispatching The Purebred Killers for good! Not only are we going to fuck with the Killer's, we will smother you, two clowns polishing you off once and for all! You need to get it through your thick skull Peter, you no longer run things! Hell back when you were at the top of your game, things around here were anemic at best! During your heyday, there were not men around like APEX to take anything away from you! That's why you have no gold over your shoulder and you won't as long as we are around! Peter, you are a dried up shell of a man! Drained of any talent, you have been beaten and battered so many times now you are fragile and frail. Just like every other match you and I have ever been in together, you'll be powerless to do anything at all! Every shot you have ever placed on my chin is because I let you. every move you landed in that Lion's Den match is also because I let you! No matter what you want to tell yourself, Peter, I own your ass! Your claim to fame is that you took me to the limit! Peter for the last time, you didn't take me to my limit or even close to it! I bend I don't break! Now I am not one to give praise but I will give the Devil his due right here! One man and I mean only one man has ever taken me to my limit and that mans name isn't Peter Gilmour! It's Engy! He was the first man to pin my shoulders to the canvas after a year! He dropped me on a pile of chairs knocking me out cold! Period! Peter if you'd like to talk about limits! Let's talk for a second about limits.

It would seem every time you and I hook up only one man is taken to the limit and that is you, Peter Gilmour! Just look at the last two times, Dead Man's Hand off the top rope at War Games. A few Warfare's ago what happened? Dead Man's Hand inside of a Lions Dens match! You have hit me with that sissy Gilmour cutter and each time you did, I came back stronger and fought through it! If that is all you have then you'll never have enough! Every time I hit you though with a Dead Man's Hand Peter Gilmour's lights went out! End of story!

Robert looks down at the Hat Championship then back to the camera

If he had every known misstep in his life, it didn't show. Everything from the way he held himself, to the way he spoke, to that look of unassailable confidence in his eyes said he could whatever he wanted in this match.

Drew and Jim listen on eagerly

Peter coming at Drew and I like you did was nothing short of cowardly! Just listening to you, I could hear the insecurity in your rattled voice! Your nerves peaked through in that weak-willed promo! Oh, and by the way, I don't think APEX is the shit Peter I know we are the shit! Oh and as long as Jim is in the Tag Team Division with ten pounds of gold we own that as well! I know certain things are hard for you to grasp! Then you run over your list of achievements like I give two damns what you did a decade ago! When did I ask for a peter Gilmour history lesson? I didn't! You say I'll never amount to anything, you believe I'll never surpass you in any way! Peter, I've been here for a little over a year and look at what I have done! Won the Hart Championship twice! Won the Trios won War Games been the superstar of the month! Been in all of the biggest matches XWF has to offer, and yet I'll never surpass the likes of Peter Gilmour? Mother Fucker wake up! I'm on the fast track around here! Hell the way things are going I might surpass you in year two of my career here!

Robert pauses for a moment!

The moment Drew and I step foot inside of the ring the two of you will become weak-kneed spineless wimps, looking for a way out of the match! Neither one of you inadequate losers are going to even come close to pinning Drew or me in the ring! The two of you are limited when it comes to wrestling abilities and with your half-hearted approach, the big fight and production you promise will be nothing more than another pathetic attempt by a lame substandard unconvincing man who believes he is a God! We will show you both just how unprepared and unqualified you are in the ring against us! This match is going to be a handicapped match for the two of you unsatisfactory wrestlers! We are going to leave the two of you vulnerable and exposed. Peter, the two of you will be helpless and indefensible. But hey Peter you have been on that side of my sword before! Oh and if you presume that Drew is either two hurt to wrestle or unable to wrestle the likes of you twos bland, flavorless watered-down style of wrestling! You are sadly misguided and inaccurate! You'll not feast upon anything but our boots! Tell me what makes you believe Drew is such a great underachiever? Peter, he could beat either one of you morons any day of the week! Saying that you are going to expose Drew is misplaced and ill-advised! Not only will we embarrass you in front of the world, we will outclass, outdistance and outperform the two of you. There will be no conquering of APEX or anything close to victory! We will clobber the two of you steamrolling our way to yet another victory! Oh, and Peter you might become Hart Champion one day! But mark my words it will never be because you defeated me for it! Jim... Drew you have anything to say to these underprivileged flunkies?

Robert looks to Drew and Jim both smiling from ear to ear.

Jeez Robert. You really went all in there didn't you? I know cutting a promo on Gilmour is as easy as taking your morning constitutional but you gotta chill bro. Engaging in a back and forth with Peter Gilmour isn't worth your time or effort. It's like getting a gold medal in the Special Olympics. Sure you might be the best of the bunch but you're still a . Don't be a Robert! Public Service Announcement.

Don't bother trying to keep up with Peter Gilmour because Peter Gilmour can't keep up with himself. One second Engy is the third member of Apex then it's Jim. It was always Jim by the way. One second Nickleback is a good band the next Peter says being put on the same level as them makes him sick. See what I mean Robert? There is no need to engage Peter in a war of words because there is nothing you can say that is worse than what he will say himself. It's beautifully poetic that him and McBride call themselves the Purebred Killers because Peter has been killing careers for decades. Least among them his own. But if there is one thing I know for certain it's that there are only three absolutes in life.

Death, taxes and Peter Gilmour being terrible.

No Robert and I will kindly ask you not to interrupt me again. It's rude. Very rude. We've been over this already. Any-who the three absolutes are Peter's ability to drag others down with him, your sisters love for me and Vodka.

God damn it Drew! Stop bringing my sister into this. I told you...

Look Robert I'ma let you finish but I really need to talk about Michael McBride. But first I need to use the facilities. Where's the bathroom at?

Back that way!

Robert points towards the back of the plane. Drew gets up from his seat directly across from Jim and Robert and heads towards the back of the plane towards the bathroom but pauses for a second before entering it.

This plane have free wi-fi?

Yeah bro it sure does.

Good. Hey Robert you think it counts as entering the mile high club if I have FaceTime sex with your sister?

Drew asks before quickly stepping into the bathroom and locking the door behind him.

Wow. I didn't think you'd take that sitting down Rob. I'm proud of you.

Drew doesn't even have a phone so it was just another attempt by him to get a rise out of me. But I didn't bite this time.

Good call bro. Totally forgot about that. One question though. What happened to your phone? It was on the table there.

Robert frantically starts looking all around him for his phone before finally realizing that Drew wasn't joking around at all. He was in fact the plane bathroom having Face Time sex using Robert's own phone.

GOD DAMMIT!!!

Jim does his best to stifle laughter as Robert rises to stalk over to the lavatory door and pound away, demanding Drew return his phone or receive some legit Face Time with his fists. Jim looks to the camera, his giggles now under control.

Aw shit, well, right about now is when the Purebreed Killers should be second guessin' themselves and I don't use those words lightly in light of Gilly in badass fashion boner-punchin' _The_ Doc D'Ville up into the stratosphere with his tremendous super wang as well as McBride and his predilection for burnin' the corneas outta motherfucker's eyes with lit grits. Yeah...I'm well aware of what those two can do it's just, I wonder if they understand who it is THEY'RE fuckin' with.

You hear that anger in my bro Main's voice over there? Anyone know what happens when he gets angry? Sure, I'm a terror when pissed and Drew definitely ain't no slouch but when Robert MAIN is pissed, _this_ happens:

Edited in footage of Robert single handily demolishing the rafter match set up at Leap of Faith with a sledgehammer plays out. This segues into footage of Robert making the pin during the main event at War Games to win it all for APEX.

I'm sure you, Gilly, specifically recall the events of the final match at War Games. Now I'll give the two of you a moment to wipe the sudden surge of loose fear stool from your boxers and buttcheeks.

Jim does indeed wait, giving it a good 30 seconds before-

Alright, alright, that's enough, don't get so squirrelly with it, there'll be plenty of time to finger your own bungholes and sniff the tips for hours later but for the moment, please cease with the anus exploration and pay attention...

Super Gilly, Mikey...I got absolutely nothin' against either of ya so take no offense when I tell you it was a mistake to enter into this bout with my brothers. Period. Honestly, what the fuck were you thinking? If it was anything other than, "Let's see what it's like to get our side-smilin' asses LITERALLY handed to us" then you've proven you lack the innate self-preservation quality that keeps most humans from hi-fiving speeding semis with their faces on the highway. I mean for fucksake, Pete, like Drew pointed out, how can you fool yourself into believing you've got a chance here when you can't even keep the members of Apex straight? Engy, in Apex? The fuck? And Michael "Fuck Trying" McBride...Drew and Robert may just end up endin' your _career_ in this match. It's kinda sad really...

I'm sorry boys but you ain't no Purebreed Killers, you're Purebreed Fillers, like seat fillers, enhancement fodder for the real killers in this business, the team that established themselves the dominant stable in their first fuckin' match. First. Fucking. Match. ...Apex. And no, you ain't facin' the full fury of a trio here but you ARE gonna become the first official victims of Apex presents: Lunacy Inc. and it ain't gonna be pretty. Hell...not even _I'd_ wanna square off with Drew and Main..."

Peter Warfare The Purebred Killers enters into a no fly zone! But don't worryAPEX will be there to shoot you down!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Drew Archyle (01-16-2018), JimCaedus (01-16-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-16-2018)