Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The War Is Coming
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2018, 01:05 PM

Mezian killed the two archons with ease. The door was still there but The lock was different. They had changed it since gal had died and there was no longer a guarantee that Micheal was even there still.He Cursed to himself under his breath. he turned around to walk back up the path when realized that there were two teenage boys standing just beyond the path to the left. Instinctually Mezian speaks to words...Devac Sectoris..(Time Stop).

The two boys tried to run but they couldn't, tried to scream but they couldn't. The only thing the two boys could do is watch as Mezian walked up the path to them and hope that they didn't share the same fate as the two men at the bottom of the path.Terrified, one of the boys began to cry. Mezian made it to the boys and gently whispered in their ears as he touched each of their foreheads.

Forget you ever saw me, Forget you ever saw the other two, forget you came to the park, when I am done you will be outside of the park and have no memory of any of this, now breathe.

With those words Mezian walked past the two boys and time went back to normal. They had no idea what had happened or why they were in the park. Mezian went back to the outside of the park. From There he time hopped to Los Angeles where his house was to catch up with Ezariaha.

He stood outside of the house and wondered how he could deal with the present issue. If there was anyone left that was still alive or didn't hate him. He could always see if there were any of the forsaken that still have a line on the angels.
The Forsaken were the fallen angels that came to be after the great war. The forsaken were also Demons and Devils that most humans know of. The only problem was most Forsaken hated Seraphims and especially Mezian. But that was not the important right now he had a match to think of.

January 13 2018 Los Angeles, California

After his loss to Neville and Holiday Mezian packed up his gear and caught a ride home with Ezariaha. The ride was short but the silence made it seem longer. The two hadn't really spoken since he came back from New York.Ezariaha Knew something was wrong but didn't know woe to talk to him about it.

Two Tough Matches huh?....they really gave you the business didn't he?

I understand your concern and your worry, I am fine. I'm not upset I lost I knew they would be a hard match but I had to at least show-up. So stop worrying about it.I just got stuff on my mind ...and you cant help with any of it right now. So just let me be.

The two showed up to the house and the exited the car and went about their nights on separate sides of the house. The next morning Ezariaha went upstairs to get Mezian up for his breakfast and his physical therapy for his neck. Once she entered his room it was empty except for a note on the bed. It read......

Riaha,
Went out for a while I'll call you when I'm done.
Mez

This was nothing new to Ezariaha, she had dealt with this the entire time he was rehabilitating.This was different, this wasn't a walk around the property. This was a man on a mission, she knew it she could feel it in her soul. Although she knew better she started to worry about him and what he was gonna get his self into.

Meanwhile, Mezian found himself deep into the heart of South Central. He Knew that there was a Seraphim around here, or at least a fallen he could feel it. This one was an older one like he was, not as old but still had a few centuries on most of the angels around. Mezian followed the sense all the way to an abandoned church. Not surprising, to be honest, a lot of The Chosen had lost their ways and became homeless. He was just hoping that this one had kept his mind at least if he was homeless.

[Image: 3681744600_67fb42691d_b.jpg]

Mezian walked his way to the balcony so he could have a better perspective. From there he saw her, a worn dirty and disheveled woman. She was murmuring to herself. Something that wasn't heard from his position. So Mezian hoped down and walked towards the woman sitting in front of the organ.Mezian moved in closer and as quietly as he could.

Step no closer Greystalker, You cant kill me here. This is holy ground and you wouldn't wanna break one of your covenants.[/whte]

Im not here to kill you, I know the rules of the covenant. I wanna know who you are and why you are here in this church.

[white]My name is irrelevant at this point and why I am here is lost to the years. I have just come here to die alone and in peace. I just want to be left alone and here I can find that peace. My only real intruders are cats and the occasional homeless drunk man.

Your not human, You cant die of old age. Which means you wish to die won't happen for another three ages. That is a long time to wait to die. I need to know your name so I can figure out what caste you are from.Are you an angel, Seraphim, cherib, forsaken, demon, daemon or devil? I need to know for my own safety although you don't seem to be in any shape to try and fight me.But as a precaution. Just let me know who you are, please As one outsider to another.

The old woman lifts her head and looks directly Mezian in his eyes.Her bright violet eyes were a give away to her caste. She was primordial, she was older than he was and older than time itself. Mezian fell to one knee. He had never seen a primordial in person just in the stories the old ones would tell each other and in the lore of the humans.

You don't need to kneel seraphim, the privilege that came with my position is long past. I'm just a humble being looking to be alone.My name was Gaea once when I had all of the power of creation. I miss it sometimes, The power to create life. But that is the past and I cant have that back .....

Gaea, You are the Primordial of Creation. The creator himself had no power of your and your domain, how did you lose the ability to create? You are literally a goddamn God!

I lost it in a fight against the Council. They took it as a way to control me. They knew that if they kept me in check whatever plan they have would be easier to complete.

What could that asshole wanna do that he would need to cripple a Primordial.Do you have any idea where he would have put your essence?

At that moment he realized where he had seen the power of the primordials recently.Inside the garden, and as a primordial she could get past that pesky lock.And let him in to find out where he is if he isn't in the garden.

Could you handle a jump? I can take you to a place where you could get the power back. I know where he can get it back, and maybe you can help get past the door.What do you say Primordial?

The older woman nodded her head and Mezian picker her up and they hopped to the place where the garden gate as. Mezian removed the illusion that separated the two world and Gaea opened the gate.Inside looked as if a fight had broken out between the members of the council. Energy blast marks and the bodies of lower angels lay all over the ground.

Gaea's essence of grandeur was in the middle of the great room. Mezian and the older woman moved their way to the center of the room. He placed her in the circle and waited for her to do whatever it was she had to do.Within moments the plant life and animals began to wilt and die off. She had to drain the life out of all things in the room. Mezian began to levitate slightly not to touch the ground just in case.

Gaea, What are you doing you're killing everything!

All of the false life created by my power has to be extinguished for me to get my full power back. It's just a part of the great cycle, for something to live something must die. I must live and gain my powers back, therefore all of this must die.

Gaea's eyes began to glow a more intense purple as the creatures and plant died off. She became less frail and began to look younger with every passing second. It began to make Mezian uneasy to watch what was happening. He had seen thousands if not millions of people and creatures die in his lifetime, but this was different.He was actually watching the cycle of life happen before his eyes. It was terrifying for him.

As the last thing finally died and Mezian came back to the ground he walked over to see the now younger woman, the god that now resided next to him.She looked at him with her fair skin and long hair and violet eyes.

[Image: f70147a1fa48e154e16434850f969ad4--eyes-a...t-eyes.jpg]

Thank you Mezian, It has been sometimes since I have felt this way. I will help in any way that I can in the war against The council.

What war? I just want my son and wife back. I don't care about a war. I have no interest in fighting alongside anyone to defeat some greater evil. That's not what I am, at least not what I am anymore. I am a father and a husband now. That is all I wanna be.

Mezian you cannot be either of those things if Micheal is allowed to go unchecked. You won't just lose your family if he wins, you will lose everything you know. the world will be split in half and everything will go to shit. Sit young Seraphim there is much to be discussed.....

To Be Continued.......

Well aren't you just the cutest little thing ever. Coming over here puffing out your chest and making a vague statement about shit you know nothing about.Claiming to have seen my kind before....Lol. Human most of your species that have seen me or know what I am, usually are smart enough to not talk shit. But yet here you are, homo- erectus acting like he is the top of the food chain again.

But the unfortunate truth... at least for you is that you are just an ape. Low intelligence, basic problem-solving skills, and a very small vocabulary.To say things like you are my worst nightmare...I have seen shit that would turn you white or at least whiter than you are. You have no idea what my worse nightmare is, and you are sure as hell not it. You said you were faster, stronger and more skilled.That has to be the funniest shit I have ever heard.

You know nothing of what I am or what I am capable of....not yet but Saturday you will. You called me a job ber, well I'm gonna prove to everyone that your nothing but an enhancement talent that needs to go back to developmental.A war is coming ..are you prepared?

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mezian's post:
(01-15-2018), (01-16-2018), JimCaedus (01-22-2018), Vincent Lane (01-21-2018)