Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had enough of [you]
Benny Vendetti Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2018, 08:38 AM

Guest has to be the last person I would ever think to being significant around here. How many guys have already beaten this guy anyway? Guest needs a reality check and guess who can provide it? The Iconic Class Act. The Inevitable Inertia. The Rabid Recking Roaring Soaring Velociraptor. The next Television Champion! The next Xtreme Champion! The NEXT UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!!!!!! Benny Vendetti!!!!

BITCH

[Image: 4QQish5.png?3]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benny Vendetti's post:
drezdin5788 (01-15-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Benny Vendetti's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-17-2018)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2018, 10:17 AM

Panzer is seen pulling a balloon out inside his pocket dimension, appearing out of "thin air". He begins to make it take shape, and even though it was one balloon, it eventually turns out to look exactly like Benny.

It then appears before Benny, floating there before his face. Giving him a face-to-face encounter. After a minute of floating in front of him, it pops, and actual shit flies into his face.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Phantom Panzer's post!
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-15-2018, 10:30 AM

Good Call Out. Now go fuck yourself.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neville Sinclair's post:
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-15-2018, 10:31 AM

Man, y'all.

Check this old boy out.

He is so hard for me right now, I could open a locked car door with his pencil thin peebug.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-15-2018, 12:34 PM

(01-15-2018, 08:38 AM)Benny Vendetti Said: drezdin5788 has to be the last person I would ever think to being significant around here. How many guys have already beaten this guy anyway? drezdin5788 needs a reality check and guess who can provide it? The Iconic Class Act. The Inevitable Inertia. The Rabid Recking Roaring Soaring Velociraptor. The next Television Champion! The next Xtreme Champion! The NEXT UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!!!!!! Benny Vendetti!!!!

aaawwweee you love me, you really really really love me.
YAY IM THE POPULAR ONE AGAIN!!!....fuck you!
alright you ass hole licking cock sucking cum drinking tranny, listen here and listen very carefully cause im only goin to say this once and once only.
yeah I aint the best mother fucker on the xwf roster, naw shit bitch, so what the fuck ever.
what about you huh? lets see here...................oh wait!? now if my memory serves me correctly you have no record, you just got your ass signed to a xwf contract what just two weeks ago, you aint shit fucker till your ass wrestles in a ring.
in speaking of not having a record and just getting signed, it kinda makes me laugh how a dip shit like you comes out and say that kinda shit towards me when you haven't had a match yet.
now that would of meant something when you would of been here sooner with a record, but since you've just only arrived with out no record...tell it so some one who give dam flying fuck.
you mention the word significant, wwwhat about it?
you see there are two very very very simple reasons why I am significant and your stupid ass is not.
the first reason why im that significant and your stupid ass is not is because I am at the very least the one to keep the others who are on the xwf skills sharp so they wont be off when they are in or scheduled to me in a match.
and the second reason why im that significant and your stupid ass is not is because when ever they need to snap a loosing streak or try to get out a funk, that's where I come in.
I at least make sure that the path that they are on is still the path that they are on weather if I hated them or respect them.
and don't forget about the word(s) reality check.
I haven't forgotten about those words to brudda.
you see so much to think that you think that I need a reality check and your the mother fucker to give me it? really!? seriously!?
how on this god for saking planet can you say that when you just got here with nothing to prove shit?
as much as I like so say it is so.................not to laugh, don't worry I aint.
cause you see you piche de mare puta the only reality check that there will ever be is me watching in the back you getting your ass whooped match after match after match then realizing that the original reality check that you were suppose to give me was actually your reality check..not mine.
and last but not least in speaking of reality check, lets talk about those words shall we? huh?
like me, the ones before me and the ones after me, for those who said what you had just said, saying that they are the next champ of what ever title.......they have gotten there asses kicked then had worked there asses off to prove that later on.
where your dumb ass actually thinks that you are the next what ever not realizing that keep thinking like that, youll just going to get killed match after match after match loose just like me.
remember this, what happens when your reality check come true in such a way that when you start to realize that may be what comes outta of your mouth should stay there till you not only mean shit to me and to this company and to the other here in the xwf and to this company that well..well..well..ill let you figure it out your self so it can sink in better.
..........................................................................................but you know what? to show you how nice of a guy that i am, since you think that I am that easy, since you think that you are far better than me, and since think that your stupid ass thinks that your going to be the next champion of what ever title.....bitch im right here for you to prove it to me else other wise.
ill help you prove that by letting you have me as your first opponent.
don't be a chicken shit and say no, cause that just mean you don't want your career or in this case path to be successful like the other.
that just means that you are, an ass hole licking cock sucking cum drinking wussy of a tranny that you are.
now you can be my bitch ass hole

BITCH

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2018, 12:47 PM

He got y'all.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Imperial (01-16-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-15-2018, 12:56 PM

(looks at the boss...then looks every where...then goes back looking at thim)

what the?..............where in the hell did you come from?

Hate Post Like Post
Neville Sinclair Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-15-2018, 01:52 PM

When even Drezdin can own you at talking shit, you know you need some more work on things.

So again... Fuck off Benny

PS. Drezdin, that almost resembled English. Well done. Those tutorials must be helping.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-15-2018, 01:54 PM

you as well

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2018, 03:11 PM

OOC: "You" trick strikes again, lol

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-15-2018, 07:15 PM

(Kitt looks confused and looks at Alex and then back to the camera.)

Kitt: Wh-....I mean....are you.... (looks at Alex) ....is he rea-.... (looks back at the camera) ...are you fucking joking me!? (laughing) Hey kid, that was a good one! (wipes a tear from his eye from laughing so hard) Here, I'll give you this,

(Alex hands Kitt a glossy photo of Kitt with the both the XWF Heavy Metalweight and XWF Television championships, one over each shoulder)

as this is as close as you are ever going to get to my title.

(Kitt signs the photo and holds it up so Benny can get a good look at it.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

01-16-2018, 06:40 AM

I mean...Neville is the only person who's beaten me..so.... Who are you again?

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Benny Vendetti Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2018, 07:12 AM

(01-15-2018, 07:15 PM)Kitt Kennedy Said: (Kitt looks confused and looks at Alex and then back to the camera.)

Kitt: Wh-....I mean....are you.... (looks at Alex) ....is he rea-.... (looks back at the camera) ...are you fucking joking me!? (laughing) Hey kid, that was a good one! (wipes a tear from his eye from laughing so hard) Here, I'll give you this,

(Alex hands Kitt a glossy photo of Kitt with the both the XWF Heavy Metalweight and XWF Television championships, one over each shoulder)

as this is as close as you are ever going to get to my title.

(Kitt signs the photo and holds it up so Benny can get a good look at it.)

Aren't I pretty close to them just standing next to you? And you shouldn't waste paper like that.

(01-16-2018, 06:40 AM)erikblack Said: I mean...Neville is the only person who's beaten me..so.... Who are you again?

Benny Vendetti. The Inevitable Inertia. Bitch. Who am I? Who is Neville? You're just like that weirdo Cadryn Tiberius with bringing up your shortcomings. What is it with you people? The world HAS come down to pity parties and participation awards. Makes me sick. Why don't you fucking guys actually EARN something rather than whine about how much you've tried.

Guest is a fucking dick. Don't throw your trust or faith.... don't even LOOK at Guest.....

Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

01-16-2018, 07:33 AM

Erik Black is your superior who has downed champions here. Who are you again?

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Benny Vendetti Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2018, 08:20 AM

Benny Vendetti. If you haven't heard of me you must have been living under a rock. I'm a pretty big deal.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Benny Vendetti's post!
drezdin5788 (01-17-2018)
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

01-16-2018, 08:26 AM

I don't give a shit what your name is. Who are you? Why should I give a shit? At this point you're just another job ber with a big mouth.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-17-2018, 06:17 AM

Seems like someone needs his neck broken. .

One DEATHSTRIKE coming up

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-17-2018, 07:45 AM

"Nice magic trick, kiddo. But it seems like any skill you posses is just that. A magic trick. Smoke and mirrors. Begone, and bow to the Kaiser when you leave before you say something you'll regret."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-17-2018, 07:53 AM

(01-16-2018, 08:20 AM)Benny Vendetti Said: Benny Vendetti. If you haven't heard of me you must have been living under a rock. I'm a pretty big deal.
If my memory serves me, you have a match with a fellow woodbe wrestler where the winner gets a contract for full time employment.
If I was you I would shut the fuck up and focus that.
I mean if you don't wanna work for a his company Ill be laughing my ass off but I would understand.
And secondly, how the hell can you say that you are a big deal when you have to fight for a contract for work and haven't done anything yet?

Hate Post Like Post