Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The rape case
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

01-15-2018, 06:50 AM

The Chronicles of Erik Black Part Two

It was a sunny day and young, ten year old Erik was riding his blue bicycle on the streets of Compton. He and his brother had been living with their grandmother, Ester Black for five years.

After the horrible murders of their parents, Erik and his brother Max moved in with their grandmother. She was the only next of kin and didn't want them going into the foster system. Even though she barely had enough money to survive on her own, she gave the boys what she could. They helped in the garden, which was where most of their food came from.

The murder of their parents had scarred Erik and Max. They often had nightmares and that was when the two actually got sleep. Neither slept often, however. Erik was especially rattled. He saw his mother's eyes every time he closed his own eyes.

Ester had lived a hard life. Her husband was killed in action in Nam and she raised her only child, James who was Eriks father, on her own. And now she'd lost her son.

She always told Erik and Max about the courage of their grandfather. The two always got bright eyes when she began her stories. Erik always told her, "One day, I'm going to be brave like grandpa was!".

Now, Compton wasn't exactly the type of place you want to raise two boys, especially in the late eighties and early nineties. It was a very dangerous place. There was some form of gang violence nearly every day. It wasn't exactly the type of place you want to raise children. But this was where their grandmother lived and she was the only family young Erik and Max had left.

She always made sure to tell Erik and his brother to be home before dark. And they were. Most nights, Erik would lay in bed listening to the police, fire , and ambulance sirens that owned the night. He'd learned how to drown out the gun shots long ago.

On this sunny day, Erik rode his bycicle in the streets, being careful as always. He loved riding his bike. He would always go as fast as he could, try to do new tricks and invent some of his own. Riding his bike was a bright spot of his day

He was riding fast down the street when he saw the car pull into the street. Even at ten years old, Erik's senses were elevated. He swerved to the side walk when he saw a blue sedan screaching down the street. His brother Max tackled him to the ground rather quickly. The two were suddenly surrounded by a hail of gunfire. Erik stayed calm, seeing each man in the car very clearly. He could nearly see every bullet coming out of the guns..

The car screeched down the street and around the corner, leaving only silence. No one came out of their houses. No one rushed to help.

Erik felt a wet substance covering him. He felt his back as best he could with his brother there. He looked. Blood. He struggled to get out from under his much bigger and older brother. He stood up. Max was gone. He'd been killed saving Erik. Tears filled young Erik's eyes. He'd now lost his brother.

Not knowing what to do, he ran for his grandmother's porch. For over twenty years, Ester Black had lived in this home. She had never had any problems until this day. And these first problems were the end of her. Erik came to the doorway. There laid Ester Black. Her chest full of bullet holes. Her body surrounded by blood. Erik, at ten years old, had just lost everything.

It was a moment that changed his life forever. It was a moment that helped give birth to the man he would grow to become

………...

Dealing with the media: Chapter One

Things had not gone very well for Zero Tolerance. Their bank account had been hacked and while only a fraction of the money there was taken, it was still hacked. That was a problem. To pile even more shit onto an already big pile of shit, Crazy J had wasted nearly half a million dollars on a lemonade stand. Crazy J usually came through when it came to making money. This time? Well..It was all a waste. To say that Erik was annoyed would be a massive understatement.

And now, because the hack was as big as it was, Erik had to face the media. It wasn't something that he liked to do. Reporters generally annoyed him. He would much rather have someone else to do it.

It was around noon when Erik took to the podium. He wore a charcoal grey suit. He looked as confident as he ever did. His piercing blue eyes surveyed the crowd of reporters who stared at Erik and the black and white ZT logo that served as the backdrop.

"As most of you already know, Zero Tolerance is the victim of a cyber attack. Money was taken from our account. While this amount was fairly minor, we still have security concerns.", Erik said into the mic. His voice was emotionless as always.

A hand rose. Erik pointed to a frail looking blonde haired woman who wore a black dress. She looked like a grizzled old reporter who had spent some time under cover. Erik sighed to himself. He really didn’t want to answer any questions.

"How much was taken?", She asked.

Erik eyed her for a moment.

"I am not at liberty to tell anyone that information. Everything is still under investigation", Erik answered as best he could.

There was a loud sigh in the room that came from multiple people.

Another hand raise. This time it was a rather old man in a black suit.

"Do you know where the attack originated from?", He asked.

Erik shook his head. "As I said, everything is still under investigation. At this point, we do not know who did the attack or where it came from. We will continue looking until we find the culprit.", Erik answered

Without getting many answer, no one in the crowd really had any questions. Erik paused for a moment.

"If there are no more questions.", Erik started, hoping there were no more questions. He didn’t have any answers. A hand rose. Erik sighed.

The hand belonged to a woman. She had to be in her mid fifties. She look professional as if she had came from a national news outlet. She had black hair, wore a red pant suit, and had the makeup of a clown. It was really caked on there.

"Can you tell us anything about the rape allegations against you?", She blurted out.

ERik caught his breathe. Rape? He'd never raped anyone. This was the first time he had even heard about such allegations. Erik was speachless. He didn’t know what to say. The crowd of reporters went into an uproar. Erik tried to quiet them down. When he couldn’t, he simply walked off stage.

As he got into his car, it suddenly hit him. He didn’t know if he was framed or if this was just a rumor, but he did know one thing. That one thing was a simple fact. Whoever had taken the money...Whoever had taken Jason Cash and his family....Had started this too. So Erik took out his phone. He dialed a few numbers.

"Jaymz. I don’t know why the fuck I'm even calling you. I could just say this outloud. I've been accused of rape. We have to get to the bottom of this.", Erik said into the phone. He threw the phone into the passenger seat of his white BMW.

Scene fades.

The following has been paid or by Erik Black

The women's voice blasted on the TV. Erik's face appeared shortly afterwards. His face was straight. He showed no emotion..not even the hint of a smile. Darkness surrounded him.

Ahhh…Here we are once more. Saturday night Savage. Erik Black versus…another job ber. I’ll get to that a bit later. I first want to point something out. Michael McBride. You fought your heart out. You left it all out there and failed. I commend you for showing up and putting on a respectable performance. I crushed you like a bug, but you fought well. That humiliating loss is nothing you should be ashamed of. You fought a man much more skilled than yourself. Keep your head up, kid.

Erik cleared his throat and seemed to shift a bit. His icy blue eyes stared intently yet directly ahead.

Mezian. Hello. How are you? I’ve heard quite a bit about you. A seraphim? Lucky! I’m not one to come out and tell anyone that you’re simply putting on a show for the fans. I’m not one to say that those things do not exist. How could I? I have the man who will one day rule Hell on my pay roll.

Ive dealt with your kind before, Mezian. You’re all the same. You all think that there is a higher purpose for you and you use your powers as such. In your case this is getting revenge on Michael for something I don’t care enough to research.

And that is your first mistake. Instead of living in the here and now, you think yourself greater because of these powers you have as a seraphim. While they are great, it’s still you. You’re still you, Mezian. You’re still the same punkish asshat you’ve always been. It’s just that now you have these powers to go with it.

You’re second mistake is the fact that you’re far too emotional. You’re so intent on your dealings with Michael that you forget your actual purpose. I’ll get to that a bit later.

You rush into battle without a second thought. Your bloodlust clouds your mind. It causes mistakes, Mezian. Against me….you can’t afford to make mistakes. Hell Neville made you look like a fool. He’s below me yet to you..his level is out of reach.

Rushing into battle and feeling that bloodlust is an exhilarating feeling. I’ve felt it many times. It’s a feeling unlike any I’ve felt before or since. But I learned that it doesn’t lead to many wins. It doesn’t lead to accomplishing any goal. Maybe that’s why you’re record among the job bers of XWF is so piss poor. You just haven’t learned from your greatest mistake.

A while ago I spoke of your purpose. Not the purpose you think you have. I’m talking about your true purpose.

Mezian. Your true purpose is to fail. While you’re on your revenge tour…thinking that you can actually become greater, you’re rushing headlong into failure. That is your purpose. Nothing you can do will change that. None of the powers you have as a seraphim will change that. You will always be Mezian..resident asshat who can barely walk and chew gum at the same time.

Your future is a painful one. You’re facing a man who is your worst nightmare. You’re facing a man who is your superior in every way. I’m faster than you. I’m stronger than you. I’m more skilled than you. I’m a higher power than you, Mezian. There is no denying that fact.

Go on. Take Michael down. Do you think that will change anything? It won’t. Behind every door you open will be me. I’ll be there to slap you down and slam the door in your face. I’ll be there to remind you of your place. It’s at the bottom in case you were wondering. Me? I’ll stand at the top and look down on you. With a smile? No. With disgust. Disgust for you, Mezian, for ever thinking you could be something more. You can’t. You don’t have it in you.

Good? Evil? It’s all the same to me. You fall. I keep going. That’s how this world works..Seraphim or not.

Fade

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like erikblack's post:
Drew Archyle (01-15-2018), JimCaedus (01-15-2018), Vincent Lane (01-21-2018)