Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE 1/13
Taylor Mayde Offline
Director of Drug Testing and Analysis

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2018, 09:09 AM

LIVE EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT
[Image: lfFZc5z.jpg]

FROM STUDIO 7-UNIVERSAL STUDIOS-
HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA

X-Treme Wrestling Federation Presents:

[Image: Ux7iHbU.png]

The Savage Pyro goes off as the video engulfs the screen with shots of LA from the XWF blimb. The shot then shows the crowd and their signs.

Audrey Dinklage and Brent Feetman here at ringside as we bring you another action packed Savage Saturday Night!

I have a feeling we are going to see some major changes tonoight!

Back in the ring, Tig O' Bigtties is standing with a microphone.

Mezian
- vs -
John Holliday

“I hope you fans have got your popcorn popped and your beers cracked because you won’t want to miss this next one, ain’t that right Audrey?”

“That’s right Brent, we’ve got the returning Mezian facing off another name we haven’t heard in awhile, John Holliday, facing off right here to kick off the show!”

“Holliday has been talking some shit before this match, but it’s been eerily silent from our demon-ous Mezian. I sure hope he’s got more in the tank then he’s had come out of his mouth this week.”

“Oh we’ll just have to wait and see, hm?”

Introducing first, weighing in at 230 pounds, billing from Cincinnati, Ohio…. Mezian!

The lights go to black, and return to a dimmed dark blue. Smoke begins to fill the stadium as an eerie voice breaks through the speakers. Lightning crackles through the speakers and E nomine begins to blast through the speakers soon after. Mezian walks out through the curtain, in his coat and his arms raised into the air.

He brings him arms down abruptly, inciting pyro to explode on either side of him before he walks down to the ring. Sliding under the third rope and into the ring, the lights return just as he stands up.

“I’ve missed seeing that entrance, to be honest, always makes me little hairs stand.”

“Sure it’s the only little thing standing, Brent?”

“I don’t believe you get to talk to me about little, Aud.”

And his opponent, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he weighs in at 240 pounds…. John Holliday!

John walks down to the ring, no fancy pyrotech or light shows. In his hand is a long hunting knife that he twirls between his fingers. He gets to right outside the ring, before driving the blade down into the ground infront of him. It punctures through the padded material, before he hopes onto the skirt and lets himself into the ring.

“Looks like we’re ready to go!”

Having both been checked by the ref, the bell is rung and the match is under way. Mezian tilts his head up at John and gives out a guttural giggle before charging forth and throwing his hands up. John just manages to raise his own hands in time to dive into the lock up. Both wrestlers struggle in the middle of the ring, with the slightly larger John having the slight advantage.

With a grunt, John pushes forward, dropping Mezian to a knee. Simultaneously, Holliday brings up his left knee, slamming it into the chin of Mezian, rocking the man’s messy hair back. Mezian lets out a growl, breaking up the tie-up and rolling away from Holliday.

Without relenting, Holliday charges forward, catching Mezian’s head between his left arm right as he rises. Holliday yells into the air before slapping Mezian’s back and dropping his hand into a DDT. With a thud, Mezian’s head bounces off the mat and John is quick to make the cover.

“Quick work by Holliday, but is it enough to keep Mezian down?”

KICKOUT!

Mezian thrashes wildly, breaking the pin and rolling over so that he’s mounted ontop of John. Throwing some hard rights and lefts into the side of John’s face, Mezian seems to be in quite the frenzy. Mezian gets to his feet, grabbing John by his pretty-boy locks and dragging him to his feet as well. Slightly dazed from the hard fists, John tries to shake the cobwebs out of his head.

Mezian wraps his arms around the waist of John, lifting him into the air and throwing him into a belly to belly suplex! Mezian, drops himself to a knee quickly and picks up John again. This time, he hooks John’s head under his left arm and raises his right into the air. With a growl and he tries to hit the WINDS OF FATE but John manages to drop flail his arms in the air and rake Mezian in the eyes.

Mezian breaks the hold, grabbing at his face, and John is quick to capitalize. He runs to the near ropes, bouncing off them and charging towards the blinded Mezian. Leaping into the air, he raises his knee and connects perfectly to Mezian’s temple, dropping the man to the mat, limp. John, shifts to Mezian’s side, picking him up and throwing him into the corner. Running to the opposite ropes, John charges toward’s Mezian across the ring.

“Oh he’s trying to finish it right here with a Cataclysmic Kick!”

John throws his fit into the air at the last second, aiming right at Mezian’s already bruised head, but at the last second the man drops to the mat, causing to Holliday to narrowly miss. Holliday catches himself across the turnbuckle, the metal driving into his thigh with the missed kick to the head. He yells in as Mezian uses what’s left of his strength to take the man’s legs out from under him.

With one leg still hooked to the top turnbuckle, and the other taken out from under him, John is forced into a split, only causing him more pain. Cursing loudly, he manages to unhook his leg, and wraps his other hand into the greasy hair of Mezian. John throws some fists of his own into the side of the man’s head. Grabbing Mezian’s skull, Holliday slams it in to the turnbuckle a few times before dropping the limp body.

“Holliday seems to have broken, I think Mezian’s busted open.”

Mezian’s head lolls to the side and slumps to the mat, blood gushing out from a cut above his left eye. John gets to his feet and props Mezian up onto the same turnbuckle. Hooking Mezian’s hands to the ropes on either side of him, John limps to the opposite buckle, his groin still in pain. Giving his groin a massage, Holliday charges across the ring and brings his foot up once more.

CATACLYSMIC

KICK!

As his boot crunches against the bloody skull of Mezian, Holliday is unable to hold back a smile. He uses a hand to shove Mezian’s limp body to the mat and drops for a pin, still smiling.

1!

2!

3!

DING DING DING

“I think I’m going to be sick.”

“What a way to come back, I guess.”

Winner: John Holliday

We see Neville Sinclair leaving Taylor Mayde's office......he is clutching his belt and shaking his head. With a sigh he walks off camera.

What the hell was that about?

Weird.......

Tommy Wish
- vs -
Talia Areano

This match is contested with Heels surrounding the ring… making his way to the ring, the “undispiuted” Heavymetal Champion…TOMMMMY WISSSSSH!

The lights goes off in the arena, and starts to flicker as his theme plays on the X-Tron.

Then the lights turns white, and Tommy comes down to the ring with giving high fives to the fans. Then he rolls into the ring, and stand in the ring.

His opponent… TALIAAAA AREANOOOO!

"Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears is heard on the sound system. Talia comes out from behind the curtain. When she gets to the ramp, shower fireworks reign down on her. She walks down the ramp with her hips moving back and forth and she is swinging her arms. She gets on the apron and enters the ring between the ropes. After that she walks over to the ropes on the right side and stands on the first rope. She then bends over and looks at the fans with a smile on her face. She then gets off the ropes and walks to one side of the ring and waits for the officials to start the match.

Ding Ding Ding

As soon the bell rung, we see Tommy outside pulling out a Loue V Redbottoms heels and rolls into the ring with it. He then stabs her in the midsection a few times with the pointy end. He then Irish Whip her and smacks the pointy end to her head. He then motions the shoes to his genitals, towards Talia.

“Man this match got freakin’ wired, a Foot Fetish Match?”

“This match is what Rex Ryan wishes he was in.”

Talia then kicks the shoes into his balls, and he kneels on the ground with it in pain. Talia then drags Tommy to the outside floor and she smacks his head on the piles of shoes. Tommy laid face first on the shoes, Talia then goes to the top rope and hits a SOLEr Shower that caused Tommy to be buried into the heels.

“Talia seems to be on top of Tommy with that Double Foot Stomp.”

“She pracatily buried him inside those somewhat expensive heels.”

Talia heads back into the ring taunts to the audiences, then suddenly, Tommy comes out of the piles of shoes. He then sniffs the most busted heels, and he rolls into the ring with them. As sniffed the shoes, he’s defense started kicking in. Talia then tries to punch him a few times, but Tommy blocks it with his fist. He then hits a Uppercut with the toe end of the heel that staggers her to the corner. Tommy tosses he heels to the outside, and does a stomping mudhole on Talia.

“Tommy Is taking SOO much control of this match, it’s Crazy!”

“Well, Tommy is a freak who is conformable in his environment like this, this is why Savage is a premier show for freaky sh*** like this.”

Tommy then drags her off the corner by her right ankle, and pins her…

Kickout

Talia kicks out at 2 ½, and Tommy then does a Garvin Stomp until he stomped on her right ankle the hardest. Tommy then lifts her to her feet, and hits a Suplex. Tommy then goes to the outside, and starts throwing some heels into the ring. Then a fan gives him a beer, and he pours it inside one of the left heel, and drinks out of it. Tommy looked buzzed, and rolled into the ring. He then goes to her feet. He tries his hardest to take off her right boot off, but gets kicked off by Talia.

“Tommy just got hit in the nads… maybe Talia can turn the tide on Tommy!”

“I don’t think so, it’s going to make Tommy even more likely to some more wired things in this ring against Talia.”

Talia does a legsweep that connects that caused Tommy to kneel on both knees, and she gets to her feet and she attempted to hit a Shining Wizard, but Tommy reverses it and lifts her into a Powebomb position and slams her onto the pile of shoes into the ring. Tommy then goes for her boots again, and manages to take her right boot off. Tommy takes a whiff in it, and his eyes lights up as he taunts to the fans with her boot.

“Tommy should be charged for sexual harassment, Bret.”

“Why should he…he’s having so much fun in this mat— “

“This isn’t how a match should be Bret!”

“Don’t be a bitch about it, let’s just see where this goes.”

Tommy then walks up to Talia, who tries to crawl away from him. Tommy then lifts her pantyhosed foot, and she pleas for him to let go of it. Tommy ignores her plea and turns her to her stomach, and he locks in an Ankle Lock….as he locks it in, she tries to go to the ropes. But Tommy pulls her away from the ropes, as he locks it in tighter until the camera noticed something popping out his pants.

“Brent….”

“Don’t say a word Audrey…”

Tommy finally lets go of the hold, and he tries to hide his boner; but Talia finds a way to Small Package him...

Kickout

Tommy Kicksout of the attempt and rolls up to his feet. Talia then gets on her booted foot. She hops to Tommy and attempted to hit a Roundhouse Kick with her pantyhosed foot, and Tommy takes it. It does faze him, and he does it again, but Tommy ducks it again and hits a HideYaFace on the pile of the heels in the ring.

“This match maybe be over for Talia!”

Tommy then pins her in a MISSIONARY POSITION but the ref looked disgusted at Tommy, but counts it as he humps her…

2!

3!

"He did it! Tommy pulled it off!"

"Oh yeah! It's feet time!"

"Disgusting"

Winner: Tommy Wish

"He is like a dog in heat, Aud!"

"I see. Is this even legal on television?"

"It's TVMA for sure."

"It's a bit much."

After the bell had rung, we see Tommy outside of the ring and he goes to the fans and one of them hands him some handcuffs that he goes inside the ring. Tommy drags her to the middle rope, and he cuffs both hands on the middle rope. As she struggles to break free Tommy gets tossed a mic from the outside to speak.

"Tommy Wish is a sick human being"

"He is quickly becoming my favorite member of this roster!"

Tommy: Talia...Talia, do you know how much I want to fuck you right now. All bonded up in the middle rope. Those cuffs, I don't know where the fan got it from. To be honest, I am glad you let me dry fuck you in the middle of the ring tonight. As a special surprise, since I have already got my five minutes with you feet... I am going to MORE than that, Talia.

"This is vile"

"I kinda like it"

Tommy then rips her shirt off, plays with her breasts, then he kisses her on the lips aggressively. Tommy then licks her midsection, as she spits on his hair. Tommy then goes down to her bare feet. He then sucks on all single parts of her toes, and she closes her eyes as he straight up licks her soles of her feet. Tommy then rolls out of the ring and smiles evilly as he walks to the entrance way while looking at Talia as the next segment happens.

As the Savage scene cuts to commercial, Tommy is seen carrying Talia to the back, where it is assumed the foot worshiping will take place.

"So do we get to see this, or is this a Warfare thing?"

"Lets hope its a Warfare thing!"

"Stay tuned!"

Kitt Kennedy
- vs -
Neville Sinclair ©

”The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minutes time limit and is for the XWF Television Title! Introducing first, the Challenger, from St. Louis, Missouri… KITT KENNEDY!!!

The arena goes black as "Last In Line" hits the P.A. system and bright spotlights begin to flash on and off randomly through out the arena, lighting up bits of the stage for a brief second as they flash. Slowly through rising through the stage appears a silhouette of a man with his arms stretched out straight and as he has completely risen through the stage you can see that his back is to the ring and he remains motionless. As the lyrics begin the figure whips around and the spotlights stop on the man to reveal Kitt Kennedy standing at the top of the ramp in a long black leather trench coat, top hat and plague mask. Kitt slowly makes his way down the aisleway, sliding into the ring, the spotlight cuts off of him and four new spotlights flash on, one on each side of the ring. As the lyrics "We'll know for the first time...." hit, the four spot lights begin to circle around the ring, slowly becoming faster and they make their way to the center of the ring. As the lyrics "We're the last in line!" blasts over the P.A. the spot lights merge into one light it focused on Kennedy who is standing in the middle of the ring, now with the hat and mask removed, his head back and arms raised, soaking in the reaction from the crowd.

And the champion, hailing from England, NEVILLE SINCLAIR!!!

Neville walks down to the ring sipping on his scotch. He climbs into the ring and finishes his drink, handing the empty glass to Mika Hunt before he makes his way to his corner to prepare for the match.

DING!!! DING!!!

15:00

The bell sounds as both men quickly shoot from their respective corners and go straight for one another in the center of the ring. Kennedy quickly overpowers Neville, driving him backwards into the corner. Mika Hunt demands that Kennedy back off of Neville. Releasing his hold, Kennedy holds both hands up as he takes a step back. Out of nowhere, Neville lunges forward with a forearm, but Kennedy dodges the blow and takes Neville to the mat with a drop to hole.

”Quick reflexes by Kitt Kennedy!”

Neville jumps back to his feet and the two tie up. Neville locks onto Kennedy’s head with both hands, dropping him backwards and slamming his head against the canvas on the way down. Over and over, Neville slams Kennedy’s head into the mat before popping back to his feet and going berserk with rapid kicks to the ribs.

”This isn't the Neville Sinclair that we're used to seeing!"

Jumping straight up, he comes down with a double foot stomp but misses as Kennedy rolls out of the way. Swinging his body around, Kennedy sweeps Neville’s legs out from under him, dropping him to his back.

The two race to their feet, both standing at the same time. Locking up a second time, Neville makes the first move, pulling Kennedy in as he lifts his knee up, planting it in Kennedy’s stomach. He then hits Kennedy in the jaw with a European uppercut, tilting his head back and forcing him to look up at the lights. Grabbing Kennedy by the back of the head, Neville then pulls him to the corner before smashing his face down onto the turnbuckle.

Pulling Kennedy away from the corner, Neville then pulls his head down and pulls it between his legs. Wrapping Kennedy up around the waist, Neville attempts to go for a piledriver but instead, Kennedy begins to stand straight up, lifting Neville up and over his head. Neville crashes back first to the mat as Kennedy quickly drops down and hits him with an elbow drop across the forehead. Kennedy kip-ups to his feet before stepping over Neville and running to the ropes. Leaping forward, he plants both feet on the middle rope and springboards off. Turning in mid-air, Kennedy lands a leg drop across Neville’s head.

11:53

Rolling over, Kennedy clutches Neville’s head and begins slamming multiple knees into his head and collarbone. On his feet, he pulls Neville up before whipping him to the corner with all of his strength. Neville’s back slams against the corner and be instantly drops down to a seated position. Taking off from his position, Kennedy charges across the ring before flipping forward and crashing into Neville with a cannonball.

”Kitt Kennedy is looking mighty impressive tonight! He may end up shocking the world by upsetting Neville Sinclair for the Television title!”

”I must admit, Sinclair seems to be off his game tonight!”

Kennedy stalks Neville in the corner, but Neville leaps up and blast Kennedy with a forearm, stunning him. Neville takes off for the ropes and rebounds towards Kennedy, but whatever plan he had is quickly brought to a dead stop when Kennedy reveals that he was playing possum and connects with a superkick out of nowhere!

"LIGHTS OUT!!!

”This one's over, we have a new champion!”

Kennedy quickly drops for the cover and hooks the leg.

One!!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!

”Oh my God, I can't believe it, we have a new champion!!!"

That could be the quickest title match in history!

Winner and new TV Champion - Kitt Kennedy!!!

In the back, we see Taylor Mayde snickering at the Television. Neville sits in the ring, holding his head and looking at the X-Tron as Mayde begins a slow clap. She waves and blows a kiss as the screen goes black. Kennedy is walking up the ramp, holding his new title, almost in disbelief.

Neville was all out of sorts tonight! I wonder what the matter was!

This wasn't like him, something has to be up!

Hopefully we will find out next week! Have a good night everyone!

[Image: IJkS6WM.jpg]

"It's Better To Be Pissed Off, Than Pissed On"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Taylor Mayde's post:
(01-14-2018), Finn Kühn (01-15-2018), Kitt Kennedy (01-14-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-14-2018), The Engineer (01-14-2018), Vincent Lane (01-14-2018)
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2018, 07:55 PM

"Yo Mezzy. You put up a good fight but I could tell it wasn't your best. I hope we face each other again but this time. You need to bring your A game dude. Drinks are on me."
Hate Post Like Post