Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Oops!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2018, 04:06 PM

"It appears I've gotten in the head of Grande Ricardo. Grande why you so mad? Try to understand that I do want you as a fan. It's apparent you wish you were half the man as me, how about I do you a favour? As I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you my autograph, I'll tattoo it on your fuckin' forehead when I'm done beating you to a pulp. How's that?! You're angry at my failures? You gotta tell me what I already know? Wow... Now that is what you call pointless. At least i can be a man and own up to my responsibilities, all you can do is chat shit, get banged. I already talked about me, my achievements, my downfalls. No one wants to hear you repeat it in an envious way and watch you try to pronounce words, you can't actually say. That's what you call embarrassing. Tell us all what you've achieved? Before you say you haven't been here all that long, make up some more bullshit, other guys round here have won an actual important match by now. Some would've even won a championship, one that actually counts. So don't bring up the Federweight, cuz even I'm flabbergasted to how you had it with the shit you spew.

What has buying my fianceè, not my wife, a dog got to do with anything you thick Cunt? It's a dog, a Xmas present. It got me in the good books and quite frankly it means she's happy. It has fuck all to do with me breaking your jaw.

You still want to play this game? I call you and you got hit me back with the same insult? You're going to question the things I say when you couldn't even challenge me properly in the first place? Blame it on your microphone because you dribbled too much and your throat was hurting from sucking off a cucumber whilst that munchkin bummed you with his weener from behind?! My mate Alfie don't cry like a bitch like you do when I say something homophobic. I'll call him a buttslut and he'd laugh it off. You know why? Because it's the truth, he's gay and proud.It's like someone calling me a lettuce licker, yeah and? Good, I'm proud. Now if I called him a , well I can appreciate he doesn't like that word so I'd respect him and I wouldn't call it him.

Frodo bummed you then beat the living shit outta you and then you think you stand a chance against me? Hahahahaha. I would've given you 8 bucks and a can of tuna to help you out, sincerely.....
Jokes! Nah I wouldn't help you because apart from the anal fisting you received, watching you getting smashed the fuck up was entertaining. Thank you for that. No actually let's not thank you, let's thank Frodo, the little dipshit. If anything it was a major improvement with the rearranging of your face, I'm going to add to that for sure but make it permanent. The best bit wasn't even the beating you received and took like the bitch you are. The best bit was you getting pissed on, thirsty much? Not only that, you pissed yourself like a little bitch... Hahahaha And you call me an embarrassment? You got beaten and pissed on by a midget. Fuckin' hilarious.... Hahahahahahaha
I wasn't gonna mention anything pissy pants, but ya know what? You tried taking the piss.. Get it?!

You really are dumb though aren't you? You call me a coward but before that, you said you're going to attack me before the match? Why can't you get the job done once the bell rings? Listen, attack me all you want, if it makes you feel better, I'll let you have the headstart. You need it but it's not gonna make a difference. It's just going to make me give you more of a beating than what is coming your way in the first place. You think what that little bitch did to you was bad? That was nothing compared to what I'm going too. Saying that, I'm not going to urinate over you, i might shit on you instead, Shane style. I'm not even angry or upset, I just know this is gonna be fun."

Miami, Florida
Saturday, 13th Jan.. 5.30pm onwards

Scully was sat at "Natalies house." Yep at the moment he was still living in his own pad as him and Nat were waiting till the time was right for him to move back in after they initially broke up. Scully was chilling with little Aston and was watching football on the TV. When I say football, I mean football, not the American shit and I'm not going to call the "S" word either. As you may also know Skull is from Birmingham, England, football is big in England and he is a big fan of Aston Villa. Who do you think Aston was named after? He wishes he could go to Villa Park regularly but that doesn't happen all to often. He is wearing the black away Villa shirt and Aston is all kitted out in a full Claret and blue home kit. Aston cuddled up next to his dad with blankie in hand as they watched the game. Villa were playing Nottingham Forest away.

14 minutes gone. Attempt saved. Matthew Cash (Nottingham Forest) with a left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Kieran Dowell.

Scully is relieved that Nottingham Forest didn't score and mutters the single word, "Phew!"

Villa are now on the attack and Scully lifts himself off the sofa, shouting "Come on!" leaving Aston to fall on his side. Luckily he lands on the cushion and Aston grins. "OOPS..." Aston lifts himself up.

Robert Snodgrass (Aston Villa) with a cross. Scott Hogan leaps above the Forest defence and gets a header from very close range....

18 minutes....
GOAL! Nottingham Forest 0 Aston Villa 1

Skull shouts... "YEEEEESSSSS.... Get in!"

Scully lifts up Aston and spins him around in the air with excitement. The Villa players celebrate with Scott Hogan on the pitch and Scully gives Aston a big kiss.

Scully sits back down with a huge grin on his face. Aston cuddles up next to his dad. The game continues as they watch.....

24 minutes have passed....
John Terry (Aston Villa) hits the bar with a header from the centre of the box following a set piece situation.

Scully places his hands on the top of his head "Arrr damn.." The match once again continues.... Scully was enjoying the match and it seemed Aston was too. Skull passes Aston a packet of cheetos to eat. There are few chances for either team as we approach half-time.

45'+1'
Attempt missed. Kieran Dowell (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right from a direct free kick.

The half-time whistle goes and Skull is smiling from ear to ear. His team is leading and playing very well. Skull stands up off the sofa to get himself and Aston another drink. Skull picks up his empty glass and Astons juice bottle which had about a quarter of Ribena left in it. Skull takes them into the kitchen and tops up Astons..He fancies a Ribena himself so pours himself one. He takes them back into the kitchen and Aston is playing football with his little villa ball. Aston runs through and whacks the ball at the radiator.. He shouts in excitement, "Goooalll, daddy." "Good one little man." Skull gives Aston a high five and puts the drinks on the window sill (safe from danger, hopefully) Aston is running with the ball again but this time Skull harshly slides in, taking out Aston in the process. Skull feels bad and helps Aston up. Aston is a bit annoyed and retaliates by punching Skull in the balls. Skull falls to his knees in pain. Aston laughs and playfully punches Skull who is lying on his back, smiling.

"You could beat up Frodo... It'll be a fair fight, same size, same IQ.. Then again you're probably smarter. Hahaha"

"Daddy, why iz dat Lizard man so dum?"

"He just is mate. He never went to school."

"Dumass!"

Skull chuckles and blasts the football... BOOM! He accidentally knocks Natalie's giraffe ornament off the side and it falls to the floor. The wooden stand breaks and Skull panics. Quickly picking it up. Thats why Nat says No Ball Games in the house. Scully didn't listen. He explores the breakage and the front door opens. Skull is thinking to himself, oh shit. Nat walks in living room, shopping bags in hand. She isn't very pleased as she catches Scully with the giraffe in hand.

"Who broke it?"

Natalie looks firstly at Scully and down to Aston. Aston then surprisingly grasses on his dad, "Daddy did it!" Scully can't believe it, his son grassed on him. Nat is less than impressed with Scully, that is for sure. "I'll fix it... Sorry."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
drezdin5788 (01-15-2018), JimCaedus (01-16-2018)