Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Kitt Kennedy (and the rest of the XWF)
Neville Sinclair Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-11-2018, 10:29 PM

Well I've been called away for work every day this week. It means since Tuesday I've left my house at 6:30 am and gotten home at 10:30 pm. Simply put, this week I'm exhausted and RPs have been near impossible to think of, let alone write one of quality. I've enjoyed the TV Title, but I'm not sure I can keep up with these weekly title shots anymore.

For my own sanity/time commitment, I think it might be time to move to something a little less involved at the moment.

I will still put up an RP tomorrow so I don't pussy out and no show. I have to be better than that. But Kitts eagerness to put RPs up early has impressed me, so I fully expect him to walk out with it this week.

Just needed to let you guys know where I'm at with things.

Educating the XWF since 06/08/17
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Neville Sinclair's post:
(01-12-2018), Finn Kühn (01-12-2018), Imperial (01-14-2018), Phantom Panzer (01-11-2018)
John Holliday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-12-2018, 12:02 AM

Hey man. I'd have to say. You've been one of the best TV champs and I've been here since Nova was the TV champ and that fool held it for almost a year lol but you are for sure one of XWF's best TV champs. So job dude but we all know the old saying. Life before XWF.
Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-12-2018, 02:17 AM

No worries my friend. I've seen your work and the rps that you have put out and you put out great work so I figured something had happened. I've been on the same situation, that's why I had to take a leave for a bit about a year ago as my job was getting too demanding and things were changing faster than I could keep up with. I agree that life comes before anything and I hope things settle down for you in the future.

Jimmy (Kitt)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-14-2018, 05:50 PM

yeah same with me bro. work has been kicking my ass and its tough to do rp's let alone youtube vids.. i might take time off or do shows here and there but we'll see..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post