Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Dusting off
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-13-2018, 01:18 AM

We open up to find Talia Areano backstage after her Bombshell title match. She has a ice pack on her shoulder, due to her being tossed out of the ring. With her back against the wall and her head thrown back, eyes closed. Talia has a depressed look on her face, not just because of the injury she suffered. But she failed to capture the Bombshell championship on her first attempt.

"You okay?"

Talia snaps her head to the side looking up, it is none other than current tag champion Jim Caedus. A cheerful smile appears on his face, as he asks Talia if he could sit next to her. Which she agrees.

"So, what brings the famous Jim Caedus to check on me?"

"Considering you took a hard slip to the outside of the ring, I was cornered if it was serious?"

Is he worried about me? He is right? It sounds like he is, these and many other thoughts was circle around in Talia mind.

"Well, it is not too serious. I am sure I would be ready for my new match."

"Sure you are, bet you will also claim you are not depressed about winning the title."

Is he some kind of mind reader or something or is it just a guess.

"I wouldn't say depressed, it wasn't a big deal I am sure I will bounce back from it."

"You don't have to act tough in front me Talia, I know you was not winning the Bombshell title, We all have those moments in our career where we was down after losing a big match. but it is not the end. It is just the beginning of 2018, you have a long way to go. I know you wanted to walkout the champion on your return to XWF, Next time you will be more prepared. What would your fans say if they saw you at this moment?"

Talia didn't want to say the words, but she had to let it out.

"They would be disappointment."

"That's right! You said you wanted to be a role model for all the little girls out there. You are a hero to them and I am sure they wouldn't want to see their hero in a state that the one you are in now."

Jim was right! This was just the just of my return to XWF. This is just the beginning of 2018, without question I know I will earn other chances to win the Bombshell championship down the line. Maybe I can even win another title in XWF also well. This is no time for me to be depressed, in the triple threat match I had some factors against me in the match. When I get another shot, I will be walking out with the championship.

"Thanks Jim for the prep talk, it really helped me out."

"No thanks needed, I knew you will feel like you should give up. All I did was say want you needed to hear."

Jim gets up and smiles at Talia as he walks away.

Suddenly we hear a doki, doki sound. Talia quickly moves her hand to her heart. Blushing red, what's going with me.

Talia shakes her head as the scene fades to black.

We a currently backstage, as we see many stagehands setting up for this weeks Savage Saturday. We see none other than Talia Areano, she is wearing her ring gear. But the thing that stands out the most is the black athletic tape over her shoulder.

Talia starts to do a little of warm ups to prepare for her match, after some minutes she finally addresses the camera.

"As a lot of you seen with your own eyes. Last week I made my return back to XWF, in none other than a long awaited Bombshell title match. Now amigos I was completely stoked to have the opportunity to challenge for a title. Sadly it didn't turn out the way I wanted, I seen myself walking out with the gold. But the result ended the other way around."

She nods her head accepting the truth.

"Jenny is still the Bombshell, I can admit she was the better woman that night. But hopefully next time it will just be the two of us, instead of adding a third. At that moment, we will see who the better woman is. Until that time, I am fine with working my way up for another shot. So until that time Jenny, hold that championship closer than you ever had before. Because I plan on taking it away for you."

Talia points a finger down with a serious look on her face.

"Tonight I will have to go one- on-one with Tommy Wish. Now if this was just some regular match or it had some slight stipulation which wasn't must of a big deal. Then I wouldn't mind then, but since my time from being away from XWF. I forgot about a lot of the bizarre matches they produce, sure to most people view it as unique. Other times, it can be down right creepy. This so happens to be one of those creepy ones. I have to compete in a foot fetish."

Talia pauses for a moment, collecting her thoughts.

"Let me repeat myself I will be competing in a foot fetish match. A match if I lose Tommy Wish would get to do anything he wants to my foot. Now I don't want to judge people's taste, but it is no way on gods green earth I will allow Tommy win this match, this will not be like the match you had before Tommy. I plan on fighting my heart out, leaving everything in the ring. It will take more than just a simple ddt to put this chica away, you will need that an a entire army."

She looks at her taped up shoulder.

"My shoulder will be a bulls eye for you. Since I shoulder isn't completely healed, I will be at a disadvantage. It won't be easy, not by a long shot. No matter how much you try to hurt it even more than it does now. I will battle through the pain, I will shake it off and what let this injury be the cause of me losing this match.It is too much on the law, the honor and safety of my feet are at risk. I won't allow them to be filthy. So I promise you Tommy with every bit of strength in my body, I will walk out the winner."

Talia serious look, becomes more intense.

"This is a must win for me, if I want to climb up the ladder in XWF getting a win is key. I just don't want this win, I need this win. While you are thinking with a different head, I will be using the most important one. I am more then ready for this war, the question is Tommy are you ready for to lose."

Talia walks out the camera view as the scene fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Talia Areano's post:
JimCaedus (01-15-2018)