Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The rise of the Serrphim Pt3
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-05-2018, 08:17 PM

Mezian stood there staring down Micheal's lackey. The only way he could get back into the garden. He had to resist the urge to kill him and let him speak whatever nonsense he had to say. Mezian unclenched his fists and relaxed. Nodding to Gal to speak.

Mezian, I see you have killed Raziel. Was he any help in finding your family? He has been a thorn in the side of the council for centuries.You have done a great deed for the council by killing this scum. We thank you greatly for your service.

Galadriel extends his hand for a congratulate Mezian on the kill. Mezian glares at his hand and knocks it away. Mezian takes a huge step forward so that he can whisper in Galadriel's ear.

Oh, don't worry he was really helpful with finding my family and he told me all I needed to know. I haven't done a great deed for no one I murdered a fellow Seraphim so the truth wouldn't get out.

Galadriel leaned back and locked eyes with Mezian. The smell of fear and the sense of concern washed over him. he now knew that Mezian knew the truth.

Oh yeah, don't think that my fellow Seraphim didn't rat you and the other assholes out. Letting me see what Micheal did to my son and to my wife. And how you knew all along where they were. I have a very vivid memory of you watching Micheal torturing my wife. And I want you to know that is child's play compared to what I'm gonna do to him when I see him.

And if you think that you are out of the shit because you were just a bystander you obviously have no idea what kinda of being I truly am. All of that training they gave you to fight me and they didn't even tell you "all" of my tricks.You see gal the reason why I was able to kill all of those Seraphims with such ease is that they never looked behind themselves.

At that moment Mezian jammed his hands into Gals back and grabbed his ribs.He separated them from his spine and pulled them out of his back. Gal stood there in shock as Mezian grabbed his lungs and pulled hem out through the same gaping holes left by the ribs.Mezian began to squeeze them as Galadriel heard the last words he would ever here.

In the day of the Vikings, they would call this an "Iron Eagle". It was given to traitors and deserters as an execution. They would be awake for the whole process and if they made a noise they wouldn't go to Valhalla. The difference here is that if you make noise or not will not change the place you go. There is a very special place in hell for ....what was the word you keep using? Oh, that's right, Scum, but you are worse than scum. At least you can see scum, you know what causes it, you know why its there. Even if you don't like it, scum has a reason for existence.

You Galadriel, on the other hand, have no reason or purpose. I still have yet to find a reason for you to be alive other than to lick Micheals shoes. So the last thing you will see will be standing over you with your lungs in my hands.And Micheal I know you are watching this through his mind's eye, I'm coming for you mother fucker and you better have my family or I will kill every angel and archangel in my path to get to you. I'm on my way to you now asshole you better be ready.

The same thing happened when Galadriel finally died. the same bright light and the same sound, he even left behind a little crystal for Mezian to keep.Shortly after the death of gal Ezariaha showed up and began to call Mezian's name.

Mez, you home love? I need to talk to you about the trip tonight.Are you upstairs? Where did you go?

Mezian quickly leaves his room and locks the door and uses the incantation to hide from a human eye.He begins to walk downstairs to meet Ezariaha in the kitchen.

Riaha? Are you home lady? what do you need to talk about in regards to the flight?

Oh hey, there you are. Where have you been all day? I've called you like five times.We have to leave soon to catch our flight to L.A. You need to pack up and get ready. why does it smell like fireworks in the house?

Its brimstone, the smell is brimstone. aims sorry I didn't answer your phone calls I was busy with a few unexpected guests. They're taken care of now. I won't be going with you today I have to Fly out to New York tonight. I'll catch up with you in the morning.

Unexpected guests? like rats or roaches?

Yeah, something like that.

Okay, well I guess I 'll just see you in the morning, be safe and don't stress your neck too much. The docs said you should take it easy.

I know, you don't have to treat me like a baby. You are not my mother or my wife. I'll see you in the morning you be safe too. And kick that blonde bitches ass.

Ezariaha left shortly thereafter and Mezian waited until her cab was out of sight. Once he knew it was safe he time hopped to the location in Central Park. There he found that the gate was missing and there were instead two Archons.They were more of like the warrior version Archangels. They fought side by side with Seraphim during the great wars.Mezian knew both of them.

Hammell, Pirus, How are you guys doing today? Are you enjoying the park? I was just hoping to speak to Micheal about a few things.

The two large lumbering Archons spoke in Unison.As they stared Mezian down blood silver weapons in hand.

You are not allowed in the Garden. You have no business with the council. Micheal doesn't want to see you. We have orders to stop you if you come any closer.

What happens if I try to get past you two? I mean I'm going to I just wanna know how hard I'm gonna have to fight.

We will Kill you Seraphim!!!!

Just the word I wanted to hear from you guys. This is going to be fun.

Mezian draws his sword and ran full speed into the two larger Archons. Smiling and Laughing all the way.

To Be Continued.......

My dearest Neville, you naive silly little man. You are blinded by arbitrary and subjective ideas like good and evil. You seem to lack the objectivity to understand that they are just fallacies to lull you into an idea of duality.There is no good, there is no evil. No right or wrong. Hell, there isn't even a god or a devil. The ideas of such are just dribble fed to the masses so they have something to hope for and something to fear. The word satan comes from the Hebrew word for adversary. Someone as " intelligent" as you are should know better than to fall for this kind of shit man.

The root of all evil isn't money or lust or any of that bull shit its the primal, carnal and instinctual need that you and I have as human beings. There are some like myself who embrace them and we are called"evil" by those you fear what it can do to society as a whole. Then there are the ones like you, who are too righteous and upstanding, too dignified to allowed themselves to be tempted by such vile and disgusting feelings.

I Love the feeling I get when I hurt someone. You could call me a sadist of sorts. I enjoy my carnal and primal instincts. I have no issues with the idea of hurting someone for pleasure. I could resist the urges to hurt people like you. I could resist the urge to have sex with someone. But I don't, you wanna know why? Because in both cases its fun, it kills time and most importantly I'm getting off on it. There is not any way that this is going to end well for you Bub. Your best bet is to do your best, give me all you got and hope and pray to those false deities of yours you can walk out of that arena on your own.

Because just like in that stupid Star Wars movie you referenced, I embrace the dark side of me.Maybe you should too.

Your End Is Nigh!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
Imperial (01-07-2018), JimCaedus (01-05-2018)