Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Im back you fucking cunt
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-05-2018, 05:33 PM

[Image: 6d2275c4-a50e-454e-9354-234cad5411ef-lar...2734526076]

Ezariaha sits in her favorite coffee house in Clifton, a place called Sitwells.The random tables and sporadic pictures and albums on the wall are soothing to her. Its kind of a home away from home. She finds peace there, the bohemian feel helps her collect her thought and soothe her mind. Ezariaha pulls her phone out and begins to record her promo.

Hey Guys, Ezariha here, I Just wanted to take a moment to address a few things as I am coming back to the Xwf.

First off I am super excited to be challenging for the XWF Bombshell title, my first night back of all things. Yeah, I know that my attack on Jenny was unprovoked but I have my reasons for doing what I did.There was a lot of animosity between Jenny and I before I left.

My reason for leaving was to help Ian get better. You fans of the XWF know him as Mezian. With His wife leaving him he had no one to help him get better and to help him around the house. he is my best friend and mentor and I don't know what I would do without him.And before assholes start rumors of us sleeping together that would never happen. I'm more into women than men, so you can make your lesbian and dike comments all you want. I don't care I'm happy.

Secondly, Ia m super excited to see what Talia Areano can do.I mean she has been teasing a debut for months now. So I'm gonna get this off of my chest right now. Your respect and humility are greatly appreciated hun but that shit ain't gonna win you a title let alone a goddamn match.When you come out here to the big leagues you have to learn one thing and one thing only. Ruthless, unadulterated aggression is the only way to go. You pleasantries and niceness may work in the real world but inside the ring, you gotta be able to put up or shut up. So come with all you got or you will get let on the mat with your shoulders down.

Thirdly, I have so much to say about that blonde uptight cunt where to start....where to start. Ah I know, you have the fucking gall to say that I'm Jv.Bitch I have been working for a chance to be in the XWF for years. What the have you been doing with your life? What did you do before the XWF?How did you even get into the XWF? Did you meet Chris Chaos in the parking lot of the strip club you worked at? Giving handys to make money to pay for your trailer?

I have been busting my ass for over ten years to get to this point in my career, while you were busting your ass on whatever dick would sit still long enough.I have no respect for your love and the only reason I am even acknowledging your existence is that I'm contractually obligated to. You may be the Diva of the Damned, but that means nothing at the end of the day when I take that fucking belt from you and walk out of Savage the new XWF Bombshell Champion.

So get ready girls because I'm back and I'm gonna fucking wreck house. There is nothing the narcissistic gym rat nobody or the two-tone bleach blond cum gargling gutter slut of a champion can do about it.

Ezariaha ends her video and sends it off to the office. She finishes he coffee and pays for it. Walking out of sit wells she smiles and goes down to get some Ice Cream from Greaters.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
Finn Kühn (01-05-2018)