Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 12:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Burning Down The House
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2018, 09:19 PM

They watched the house burn through the tinted windows of the limo. Everything looked better through limo tinted lenses. It smelled like rich people, and looked like it too. This was a house that had caused so much pain, so much angst, so many years of therapy. This was the house that forced Jenny to go to a group home until she was 18. This was a house where she couldn't go to sleep, because if she did, there may be a man in her bed when she woke up.

But she was always so tired.

It didn't come to her until after that maybe she was being drugged and fondled, or worse, every night of her teen years.

The flames were engulfing it, peeling the paint, the windows were cracking from the intense heat. The crackle was loud enough to be heard through the limo, parked in the street out front, and when the wood of the house cracked it was loud enough to be a large tree cracking in the lightening. The house was literally falling apart.

Good.

As Jenny watched this, a tear came to her eye. There were a lot of memories that were good in this house, too, but sometimes you have to burn something you love in order to truly understand. You have to make sacrifices. This house was both her best friend and her worst nightmare.

As the flames licked out from the window like the devil's tongue, she realized that was her old room. Something washed over her. She had laughed, loved, cried, screamed, begged and dreamed in that room. The window that was knocked out by the ruthless flames was the same one that she used to look up, gazing at the stars and wondering what her life would become. Would she ever leave this place? But why would she want to? Here, she had food, a warm shower, a room. She could go back to living under the underpass on Las Vegas Boulevard.

No.

She could take the sexual stuff to have stability. That is all she ever wanted.

The stickers she put on her window were still there as the blackened and peeled under the heat. The smoke billowed like a factory top from inside the old house. Neighbors were out looking now.

"You okay?" Megan asked. She noticed that Jenny was crying.

"I'll be fine." Jenny said through sniffles. "I just needed to see this house burn, to take this chapter out of my life and close the book. Now......I can be free."

Megan nodded.

"Now I can focus on being champion, and not my demons."

"You are still going to miss it."

"I'll always miss it. But I can leave Las Vegas in the past now.......time to focus on XWF and being the best damn champion this company has ever seen".

The roof began to fall in on the house as the flames raged up through the top. The sound was almost deafening. The sirens could barely be heard, but she saw them in the window reflection.

She signaled for her driver to go.

This week she was going to burn down her other demons.......and build a new foundation from the ground up.

As the limo rolled on, Megan pulled out her folder.

"So, Talia released a promo. I watched it already, it might cheer you up."

"That bad?"

Megan nods.

"Okay, throw it on. Lets pop some champagne and cheers to making 2018 MY year."

Megan smiled.

"So you're gonna turn up the heat, eh Talia? Kinda hard to do when you're already in hell. Your little fairy tale happy ending isn't going to come to fruition the way you think because standing across from you is a woman who will die before she loses this title. I don't think you posses the intestinal fortitude to kill me in that ring, so you might as well just not show up. I have waited all week for you to open your mouth, and you hit me with that weaksauce promo? Could I perhaps get dissed by an opponent who didn't come to this country on a floating door? Talia you haven't been here long and you won't be here long. I am going to send you back to that convenient store your family runs and give you a menial job like you deserve. When you leave that ring tomorrow night you won't want to wrestle anymore. You want to prove me wrong, I want to embarass you--even more than you already embarrassed yourself.

You may be the fan favorite in this match, but your options are slimmer than the calorie count prescribed to Ezariaha from her nutritionist. Could you get more cliche? A work out promo? Like those haven't been done a million times before. You want to sound like a big-leaguer? Get with the times. Be original, be creative, and make the people believe the words that spew from your lips. The most honest thing you said in your entire snooze fest of a promo was that this match won't be easy? Pshhht, you think? You don't have to be the head cashier at 711 to figure that one out. You probably think you are being done a favor by having your first match be a title match? You're not. You are in it because there is nobody else to fill the void and me versus Ezariaha one on one will be a blood bath so bad that it will be bad for business. So you come out with that drek of a promo, and try to pick my words apart. I was about to fall asleep and call it a night, chalk this up to another W, until I saw you say you bit Tala Sugay in the independent circuit. That entertained me, and I decided to keep listening. What did she taste like? Mangos and sugarcane? Sulfur and egg salad? Possum spit and spaghetti? You really left a lot out there, I wanted to know and so did the fans. I have never had the pleasure of biting Tala, but I did take her and her half sister to school time and time again while they had their brief run in a real company. MY company.

Lets get something straight here....I don't feel I am untouchable. I know I can be beaten, my 17-12 record will show that. I know that at any given night I could be upset, especially if I sleep on opponents. Look at DA James for example. That is a black mark on my resume because I didn't give him enough credit in the ring. I don't know much about you, Talia, so I can't say for sure that you suck. All I can say is that I am more focused now than I have ever been, and I am poised to come out and give everything I have to make sure that the Queen's reign over her kingdom continues. I am glad you are treating this match like it is your last, because if I have my way, it will be.

If you consider 67 degrees to be cold, then more power to you. I have never heard it be referred to as cold but hey I watched Cool Runnings, I guess anything is possible!"

*Megan chimes in......*

"That is Jamaica, Jenny, Talia isn't from there......"

"You get the point. She may call herself sun kissed, I call her dirt stained. She has the 'hero' angle going for her. She is likable, but she isn't marketable. Do the people really want a Bombshell Champion that can't even speak English properly? Do they really want a champion who may not even be a citizen? Someone who is 'one of the best all over the global'? She may seek out top competition all over the global but the buck stops here. She has found the ONLY competition on the women's side of things. I don't know if it is a language barrier or she is just an idiot, but one thing I do know is that she had NO idea what she is in for come Savage. That is MY show, and I rule it with an iron fist. I truly do hope that at least one of the useless sacks of redundant protoplasm across the ring from me is 'ready for war' because this is going to be the goddamn appocolype. I hope you brought your big guns, sweetheart. Whatever training you picked up wrestling in high school gymnasiums in the independent circuit you may want to put to good use because when those bright lights come on and you step foot onto the big stage, there is no mercy, no pity, and no hope. This is a totally different animal than anything you have experienced before. There are only so many crunches you can do before your body tells you no mas. There is only so much of a beating you can take before it does the same. If this were a normal match, Talia, the beating may not be as significant but because it is a title match it will look that much worse for you. I will not hold back because I have too much at stake. This is your first match, you have no expectations. I have a legacy to uphold. If anything, the pressure it on me. Well let me tell you, I thrive under pressure. I want it. I need it. I love it. The only thing I love more than pressure is this Bombshell belt. Any other night, this may be a 'moral victory' for you, but on this night it is going to be nothing but a pure ass-raping. Maybe you won't even go back to your parents store, maybe you will be so ashamed after what I do to you that you will ask Donald Trump himself to deport you back to whatever aids infested jungle country you come from. In fact, I encourage it. Do us all a favor.

Yo....hold up.....Megan?"

The young publicist cringes.

"Yes?"

"Did this twat just say that SHE is the reason the Sugay's are no longer here? Did she just say that SHE returned to this promotion because of it? I mean, does she breathe the same air as everyone else?"

Megan shrugs

"N-O-B-O-D-Y knows who this chick is. Even if they do I am pretty sure they don't care. I----"

Megan then taps Jenny's shoulder, getting her attention.

"Don't you know not to interrupt me?"

"Ezariaha just promo'd"

Jenny laughed. Flat out laughed as if she had just heard the funniest thing she had heard in her life.

"Roll the tape"

After the two of them sat through another pointless Ezariaha promo, Jenny began to laugh again before composing herself before speaking.

"We had animosity? No. All we had was her getting beaten down left and right. By me and by others. What we had was a training spar to warm me up for the real competition, fuck outta here."

She looked into the screen, and her mood suddenly flipped.

"I threw piss in the face of one of the authority figures here who tried to challenge me. Do you really think I am affected by ANYTHING you have to say? Think again cunt. You want to talk about how hard you worked to get here? Congrats, I applaud your effort but where did it get you? You are nothing and have been nothing since the moment the ink touched the paper. You are the epitome of "filler", just a warm body to throw into matches when nobody else signs up. I don't care how hard you trained for this, you squandered your opportunity. You fell flat on your pudgy face. What did I do before I got here? I built my brand, I improved my appearance, and I began a household name without ever being near a TV camera. Just because you sucked Ian's widowed dick and rubbed his head to make him feel better, that doesn't mean we are supposed to clap for you. Morals don't get you wins here. You attacked me on Savage, and that shit doesn't go unpunished. I will make sure that your little return is as short lived as the children in this god forsaken continent Vinnie drags us to every other Wednesday. You want to fuck with me? That is the biggest mistake of your life. You spent your entire life building your foundation? Well I am about to take that house and burn it to the fucking ground.

Say I won't"

[Image: jheW9ub.gif]

[Image: BBfhJXx.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post