Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Damn!
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2018, 07:06 AM

Ari walks into the HMW Hallways with a pair of Louboutins in his hand.

"Oh, dang. Who are you? I just assumed Tommy Wish had the title, because he usually does. I brought these shoes. These expensive. These red bottoms. These is bloody shoes."

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ari Silverstein's post!
JimCaedus (01-04-2018)
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-04-2018, 04:36 PM

(Kitt and Alex slowly turn around to look at Ari, a look of confusion on both of their faces as they look him up and down. They slowly turn to look at each other then down at the XWF Heavy Metalweight championship that Kitt holds in his hand at his side. Kitt is used to people trying to attack him and attempt to pin him in hopes of taking away his coveted championship, not sneak up on him and just act like a complete weirdo. They both turn back towards Ari as Kitt begins to slowly close the gap between himself and Ari.)

Kitt: Who am I? Really? You have to ask? Are you.... (looks back at Alex) ...is he.... (looks back at Ari and is now in his face) ....are you FUCKING kidding me!? I'm Kitt Kennedy...the XWF Heavy Metalweight champion! The Highlight of the Night....the resident villain...

(Alex quickly walks up next to Kitt.)

Alex: -and villainess... (arrogantly gives him a playful wave with her fingers)

Kitt; ...of the XWF! Remember the name, next time you cross me, you will be nothing but a grease spot....

(Kitt and Alex turn and walk away to the door exiting to the parking lot, leaving their words echoing in Ari's head.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-05-2018, 07:39 AM

I'm not sure how this happened, but... it was never supposed to. I told you to stop trying to play wrestler, Ari!

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Ari Silverstein!

OOC: Hover over the dots in the signature under the cassette, lower left.

Hate Post Like Post