Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Rise of the Seraphim Pt.2
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-05-2018, 04:11 PM

January 5, 2018, Cincinnati Ohio Mezian's House

Mezian stands over a beaten and Bloody man. His face is barely visible through the veil of blood that covers it. Mezian walks behind the man and grabs a set of pliers, he places them around the first knuckle of the index finger on the right hand. He begins to question him again.

Where the hell is my family you son of a bitch?I will break every one of these knuckles to get the answer.I have no patience anymore. Micheal gave a task to kill you and I will But you need to give me some answers.Raziel, you know where they are or at least who I need to talk to to get them.

I spent four fucking months tracking you down. I could just go into your mind and get what I want but after all the time and money I spent, this is more fun. So I'm gonna break every knuckle on your hand until you sing like a bird for me.

Raziel stared at Mezian, He had a look of indignation on his face. Almost as if he was tempting him to break his knuckles. He smiles at Mezian and begins to speak.

You know breaking my knuckles won't do anything. I'll just heal back in a few days.The lacerations that you gave me to make me bleed are already healed. I'm a Seraphim just like you Mez, you cant really hurt me unless you use the blood silver. And you won't because you don't want to kill a fellow Seraphim again.

I know what Micheal made you and Cortessa do for the Council all those years ago. I know how many of our kind you two killed. I know how much it killed you inside to do the dirty work of an Arch Angel. I feel your pain, I know your sorrow, I too have lost my family because of the Council. So if you're going to kill me for them do it now and let me be with them. Look into y mind and find your answers. I won't stop you. I need you to know the truth, and I need you to see what Micheal has planned for the Seraphim.

Mezian places his hand on the forehead of Raziel. Within moments every memory that He has ever had rushes through Mezian's mind. From his creation to the moments before Mezian found him.Then it hits him, the memory of where his family is, The memories of what Raziel saw Michela doing to his wife. The memories of what Micheal had done to his son.

Then the memories of Micheal torturing Raziel and dropping him off in the far corners of the world. He tried to kill him, but he couldn't so he exiled him. The coward wanted Mezian to kill him because he couldn't. he wanted to know that the one loose string he had was not an issue.Micheal did count on the fact that Mezian could see Raziels memories.He let go of his head and fell to his knees sobbing. The things that the angel had done to his family.The things that angel had done to Raziel.Mezian came back to his feet and stared Raziel in the eyes. Reaching for his blood silver and placing the tip into his chest.

I'm Sorry Raz, I really am. Its just part of the plan. I have to do this so he doesn't suspect anything. Just know that there is only peace on the other side. Your family will be there waiting. You were a great friend and an amazing warrior. I forgive you for killing Cortessa.I have never felt so much rage as I did when you did that....until now. I will take what I know and find my family. If they aren't alive I promise I will kill that mother fucker for you, me, and our families. I promise brother.

I know what waits for me on the other side Mez. I have been waiting for this from the moment I knew it was you who was hunting me. There are no more reasons to be angry, to hate or to run from my destiny. I have no animosity towards you brother. may you find the peace you seek and the happiness you deserve.

I hope you find your family brother. I hope that when you do get to kill that bastard you make him suffer the way he has made all of us suffer.I embrace my fate and accept my death. Do what you need to do Mezian, I am ready.

May you find peace, and may the Sisters forgive me.

Mezian plunged the Blood Silver into the heart of Raziel. The sickening crunch followed by the dull squish. The warm blood splatters on to Mezian's hand as Raziel's heart pumps for the last time. Raziel slumps in the chair as his life force leaves him.

The chair Raz sitting in begins to shake. Mezian realizes what is going to happen next and looks away from his body. The corpse of Raziel turns into pure energy and bright light. The sound of the explosion is almost deafening. Once the light is faded and the sounds subsided all is left is a crystal and the Blood Silver Dagger.
Mezian picks up the crystal and the dagger and takes it to his private room.

He unlocks the door and walks into the room. All that is in this room are three medium-sized boxes. One on each of the adjoining walls, each with a case above them with other similar daggers and weapons. Mezian walks over to the far right box and opens it. He places the crystal with the other ones. Then places the dagger into the case above the box.

Three hundred and fifty-seven, of my brothers and sisters I have slain for him and every one of them is more painful than the last. I am not going to this anymore, I'm not dwindling down my race for his benefit. I have to stop him from killing my family, I have to stop him from killing the rest of my people. I will kill him and all of his angel flunkies.

Mezian stopped speaking, he felt the presence of another in the room. he slowly turned around with his fists clenched. he was ready for a fight no matter who was in the room. As he turned around he realized it was Galadriel.

You have a lot of guts coming to my house unannounced. You have even bigger balls coming into my sanctum without permission. You do know I can kill you here and it won't affect the flow. This isn't holy ground and the other angels have no way of seeing you here. Its warded against their scrying orbs.So you have five seconds to explain why you are here. Before I add you to a box.

To be Continued

Neville, I saw your promo and to quite honest, I am very disappointed. You promote yourself as some sort of educator. Yet I have learned nothing of importance, maybe I should teach you a thing or three...

LESSON# 1: You are not as important as you think.

In all of my life, I have never seen someone so self-absorbed and arrogant. You understand that you the title you have is sort of a launch pad to do better things in the XWF. I mean look at Jim Caedus, He was the Television Champion for a while and then he went to win the Universal title, be a Lethal Lottery finalist, Tag team champion, and a member of two of the most dominant factions in recent history. While you are stuck in the T.V Division stagnant fighting people like Erik Black and Jenny Myst. Hell, you almost got beat by Myst. If anything when I take that title off of you Ill be doing you a favor.

Lesson # 2: It's not about a title.....Seriously.

This is nothing about having the TV title. It's about putting a smug asshole in his place and making him understand that he is not untouchable.Is your nose so high in the air while speaking to the rest of us you cant smell your own bullshit? Honestly, do you really think that I give a shit about your gaudy waist jewelry? Its nothing to me, I have so many more worries in life other than whether or not I have a shiny belt around my waist. I just like hurting people....A lot. Its almost like I have some sort of fetish or I have done it for a living or something.

When I said you were out of your league I meant that you don't have the fortitude to hurt someone as bad as you are going to have to. Especially to stop me. I'm surprised your prissy ass doesn't have someone to fight for you. They call Jenny Myst a queen but you sure are a fucking princess.You dared me to make me bleed, you even said you would give me a shot of scotch.Well, you can keep the scotch sweetheart, you're gonna need it the morning after this ass kicking coming your way.

Lesson#3: This is just a game to me....

The old saying is "War is not decided by who is wrong or right. It is decided by who is left." So even if you beat me on Saturday, the war isn't over. The war hasn't even begun, I have so many plans for the things I'm going to do to you. winning or losing that title has no deciding factor in any of it. Saturday I coming up quick so be prepared, it's going to be fun....for me at least. Neville your fucked my man, and I promise to use your blood and tears as lube.

Your End Is Nigh!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (01-05-2018)