Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Turning Up The Heat
Talia Areano Offline
Once broken, now reborn!

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-05-2018, 09:50 AM

The scene slowly comes to life, giving a overlook view of Hollywood, California. This is the same place where the first Savage Saturday will be held, seconds later the overlook view transition's to Talia Areano - who is currently in the gym. In most cases considering it is slightly cold outside, Talia would be spending her time in her hotel room. But considering how big her upcoming match is, she knew she will would have to bite the bullet and train,

As we see Talia, do presses, jumping rope, running on the tread mill and other exercises. Talia has been training all week, preparing for this opportunity placed in front of her. She has a Bombshell title match, but not just against one person. It will also be a third competitor which she would have to worry about as well. Instead of putting in extra training for the champion, she would have to push beyond her limits if she was to ever walk as the champion. 

Talia makes her to a bench, by the look of her exposed mocha skin from her workout clothes. It is obvious that she is taking this match seriously, perhaps more serious than any match in her ten year plus career. As Talia sits down on the bench she takes out her water bottle and downs half of it. Catching her breath in the mean time. She begins to address the camera, a few short seconds later.

"Hola fans not just of XWF, but all over the global! Sure some of you might remember me and some of you might not. Which might be some of the new additions of the XWF roster, without question almost every XWF fans has ever heard of me or seen me compete in promotions all over the world."

She has a cheerful smile on her face.

"But the first company to ever offer me a contact in America was XWF, sure throughout my career I haven't been around XWF long, but I have also been watching XWF from the shadow. So I wouldn't be in the dark on anything. A lot of you would remember me competing in Lethal Brawl last year, but after one of those team matches. I suffered an injury, which would keep me away from XWF for some time. I know a lot of you are wondering way I didn't return after my injury, which was because I didn't have my heart really set in XWF at the time."

Disappointment appears on Talia's face.

"Even though I went to many promotions after XWF, even though I won championships in those same companies. But every time I do so, those companies ended up closing. While the company I was yearning to be apart of XWF, has been kicking like never before."

She nods her head, accepting the she mistakes she made multiple times.

"Leading up to the last couple of months in 2017, I made it my goal to achieve success in promotion I was once apart of, which will be winning titles and getting to face the best. Before the end of last year, I won a championship in a promotion I never thought I would have won a title in, but just like that match. I will go into this match with the same mindset.....Which is coming out the better person."

Talia wipes some of the sweat from her face, continuing where she left off.

"I was close to winning championships in the past in XWF, but over time I matured greatly. In the past I could accept what I lacked and only thought increasing my passion and hearing the roar of the crowd. In time I realized winning it's the only major thing, but learning from your losing as well. Losing and improving those flaws could be more worth-wild than any win. But....I want to win this won, more than anything."

She pauses, having an intense look in her eyes. If you didn't know when Talia gets serious she could change the entire aura of a room.

"This upcoming match on Saturday won't be easy, not by a long shot. In all honest this will be toughest match, maybe in my entire career. A lot of people believed that Roxy seek me out, which in all honest wasn't truth. I had a lot of chances to challenge for the Bombshell championship and I decided to pick a moment I was completely comfortable with and this just so happens to be that time. This year I made the decision to return to promotions I was immature in and achieve the success I know not just the fans had for me, but myself as well."

"When the Bombshell division was finally introduced into XWF, it was fresh bring some new talent into the doors. But somewhere down the line it fell through, talent started to leave and excitement began to fade in the Bombshell division. It came to a point not just Roxy, but Vinnie Lane was on the hunt to search for talent to compete for the said division. Sure when the division was made, I wanted to throw my name into the hat, at the time I was focused on other companies. Now it's 2018 and I wanted to bring that excitement and competition to this division." 

"The first journey to success in XWF is winning this upcoming triple threat match for the Bombshell championship against Ezariaha and Jenny Myst. When it comes to Ezariaha she is kind of in the same position that I am, instead of me just competing in companies and returning to XWF. Ezariaha will be looking to shake off the ring rust she has built up. When it comes to matches, she only had two. Her last match in was against Jenny Myst which she was on the losing side, but she recently made some noise attacking Jenny Myst from behind after her match. Sure I might not have much to go off with you Ezariaha, but I won't underestimate you like other people, this is a triple threat. The slightest opening could lead to your down fall and I won't allow that to end in my defeat. Next will have to be, the all great Jenny Myst."

Talia shakes her head, with a smile on her face.

"Jenny, when you finally uploaded a promo. It was expecting something different, than just another Jenny Myst promo. First you tried to compare me to someone, plus for your information Jenny, I bit Tala when I was traveling on the independent circuit. To be frank I was the reason why the Sugay are not long around any in promotion, you see Jenny even if the Bombshell division wasn't as empty as it is now. I would have still returned to this company, when I first started my career competing between Mexico and Japan. XWF was the first America promotion I signed to, XWF will always be home to me and I down line I would make my way back here once again."

Talia nods her head accepting the truth she is about to admit.

"Yes Jenny, you have been on a path of leaving body in your wake in the Bombshell division. You faced every challenge placed in first of you, maybe you were the reason women feared to join. But I will be the chica to turn up the heat in this company. I want to be the reason way not just women, but the reason men join XWF. I passion for this business to bring not just talent, but fans as well. Sure you might have take over the Bombshell division, I will be the one to breath some fresh air into this division. To keep it alive for years to come."

"I know what you did there leading to the end of your promo Jenny, I see right through. You are excepting for either one of us to go through your promo and pick out mistakes, to protect yourself for any farther damage.  I won't be surprised if you claim that it's true. Sure in most cases you would have, but this it not one of those time Jenny. The woman your will be looking across the ring from will be ready for war. While you are just pouring with confidence thinking you are completely untouchable I will be the to shatter that false realty of yours. I know without a shadow of a doubt I will be tested in this match, I know I will have to pull out all the stop, push beyond my limits like never before. Which is why I am in the gym training my butt off, taking this match as my last."

Talia wags her index finger with a confident look on her face.

"When it comes to the other women you have faced, I speed doesn't have an equal. But if you think you will just see some flippy moves from me you have another thing coming. Over the years I have evolved my style greatly. Learning from every mistake I made and improving on it. While other's hide what they are lacking, such as yourself. I accept them and improve what I am good at maximize that ten fold. Passion that will never be detoured, Sure you might be one of the best in XWF, but I have proven I am one of the best all over the global. I seek out competition all over the world, legends in this sport, getting better every step of the way. By the end of this match, you are going to wish you didn't take me lightly for a second. Because that championship you are holding onto for dear life, will be mine."

"So the temperate might be cold, but Saturday I will be turning up the heat to the max. So go head Jenny, speak more of you peace in your second promo. Curse and use all that dirty language, talk me down and talk your self up. Because once you realize that no matter what kind of punishment you deliver to me and I keep kicking and fight. You will doubt yourself and at the moment I will give you a Slice of Heaven."

Talia blows a kiss and waves at the camera as she makes her way back to her workout. Scene fades to black.

[Image: fdfUSnQ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Talia Areano's post:
(01-05-2018), JimCaedus (01-05-2018)