Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The packer pt2
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

01-05-2018, 07:08 AM

Chapter 3: The Hack

Jason Moore was a fourty five year old white male. He was a divorced father of two. He was about six feet tall, had dirty blonde hair and a gut that would make any fat guy proud. He'd gone to school at M.I.T. He'd graduated with honors. He would go on to work for the NSA.

But of course, things would not be so great for him. Jason was a greedy man. He'd blown his life savings gambling. His wife divorced him after pleading with him to get help. He didn't listen. He'd borrowed money from a loan shark and bet it all only the losing horse. When his wife found out...she left.

He spent the next few months dodging the loan shark as best he could until just a few days ago. He was approached by a man with a German accent. This man somehow knew about his money troubles.

"I can pay off your debts."

And Jason believed him. All he had to do? Hack into a bank account and steal one hundred million dollars. It was a tough task and one that Jason wasn't comfortable doing. He would do anything to have his debts paid. So he agreed.

But that was days ago....

Jason Moore looked rather tired as he sat in the dark staring at the only thing that lit the room. This would be the computer monitor. His eyes were bloodshot and had dark circles around him. He looked as if he'd been awake for days. The truth was that he had. He simply couldn't break through the firewall. It didn't matter what he tried. Nothing worked. The dancing naked woman taunted him in a seemingly unending sequence.

Jason feared for his life. He'd seen movies and this sort of thing never ended very well if the guy fails. It was better than dealing with the loan sharks though.

"Here.".

The heavy German accent startled him. Jason jumped at the sound. He looked over to see a flash drive. He put the small, black drive into his computer. He ran a program call "Zero.". He'd never heard of this program...even with all his dealing in the NSA. With the click of a button, Jason Moore was in a bank account. He'd never seen so many zeros. There were atleast twelve.

"They only want one hundred million?", he asked himself.

He brought up another page and started a transfer of funds. Before long, the transfer was complete. Jason raced to cover his tracks. He had to do this so that his IP couldn't be traced, but found that he didn't need to. Everything had already been erased.

"Has the transfer been completed?", came that same German accent. Jason didnt look behind him. He simply nodded.

A single gunshot rang out. Jason's body slumped.
…………………………………………

The following message has been paid for by Erik Black

A picture of a very young Erik Black appeared on screen as before. It was a picture of a bloodied Erik Black. He held a title in his right hand. In his left was the end of a chain. The other end was wrapped around a very large man's neck.

Nearly twenty years in this business. I’ve done it all. I’ve accomplished more than I’d ever thought possible. I’ve nearly killed strong men in the ring. And I’ve killed others….. Simply because I wanted to. They wasted my time. I ended their existence. McBride is wasting my time as we speak

I used to do what that she’ll of a man does. I worked for someone else. My brothers and I did his bidding. We killed who he wanted killed. We got information he wanted. We blackmailed who he wanted blackmailed. We were paid very well for what we did.

Now? I call the shots. I’m above getting my hands dirty, though I do if I have to.

Power. It’s a great thing. I can do what I want with no repercussions for those actions. When you have judges and law enforcement in your back pocket, you can do what you want…when you want.

Im a powerful man, McBride. Much more powerful than yourself. While you take orders..I give them. While you worry about getting the job, I kill the person who failed. That’s just how things go. When you’re good at your job, you move up. I’ve gone from soldier like yourself..to the man at top.

And being the man at the top allows me certain things. Things like seeing through bullshit. You got one past me? How exactly did you do that? You managed to get my shoulders down? You didn’t. The tape proves this. My shoulders weren’t down. You paid off the ref? If you had, then you would have won. Unless you paid him off only to count my shoulders down. If the latter were the case then you’re the dumbest son of a bitch around.

No. You didn’t do anything. The ref made a mistake. That’s it. You can take your bullshit somewhere else.

At Savage, this is being put in my hands and pretty much out of a refs. There is no way you can keep me down for a ten count. You don’t have the skill. You don’t have the heart. You’re just another job ber spouting bullshit. No matter to though, McBride. I’ll destroy anyone put in my way. That’s what I do.

Right now, I’m clearing my mind for our very one sided battle. I’m getting rid of all emotion so that I can show you what true skill is…I will leave no doubt in your mind that you’re nothing compared to me. All of your IRA things. The dangerous missions you take on now. Nothing can help you. No amount of “want to” can help you overcome the symphony of violence that will be on display at Savage.

You have no shot. Deep down inside, I think you know that. Your subconscious is telling you these things. It’s telling you that there is no hope for you. There never was.

Let me ask this question. It’s a simple one. Do you believe in fate, Michael? What if everything you’ve done in life has led to this moment? What if everything you did for the IRA has led to this? What if your beating at Savage is simply karma taking a turn for the worst?

I tend to believe in karma. I tend to believe in fate. After all. I wouldn’t be in XWF speaking the truth I speak if you job bers understood your places. It’s fate. And your fate comes with pain, shame, and embarrassment. Get close to God, Michael. You’ll need it.

Static.

Chapter 4: The Missing Money

It started out just like any other day. It was dark out and snow fell tothe ground, blanketing the ground in a bright white powder. Erik got up from his sleep, kissed his wife's cheek. He went down to the basement and began his training. It was the same things he'd done every morning for the past ten years. He'd always trained in the morning before heading to the office.

The drive to ZT tower was uneventful and he'd pulled up to the tower at about nine am. He parked his black BMW and handed the keys over the the valet. He made a mental note that he'd never seen this young man before. He stood about five foot nine and have blonde hair. Erik noted that he would have to look this young man up in the system. Erik had beome very wary of people he sees at the Tower.

The inside of the tower was busy as usual. He made sure that the required security guards were all there and accounted for. Security had been doubled recently. Erik wanted to make sure all the tenants were safe. AFter all, they paid rent.

As Erik entered the elevator and made his way up to the top floor where his office was located, Erik went through his various meetings of the day. He had an interview with XWF scheduled in three hours. He had a business meeting with a Russian businessman about building a new ZT hotel in St. Petersburg. He would train between meetings as he always did. It was a busy day, but his days were always busy.

"Good morning, Mr. Black."

Erik turned and looked to his right where his secretary Jennifer sat. She had been his secretary for the better part of ten years. She was a beautiful woman. She was about thirty years old. She had chocolate brown hair and very long legs.

"Good morning, Jennifer. How is that little boy of yours?", Erik asked with a smile. "He's a handful.", Jennifer replied.

Erik started to walk away, but stopped. "His birthday is coming up, right?", Erik asked.

Jennifer nodded. Yess. In two weeks actually.", She answered.

ErikErik thought for a moment.

"Take my credit card and buy him one of those wooden play houses.", Erik said before walking into his office.

He made his way over to his bar and poured himself a small glass of scotch. He drank the contents, relishing the burning sensation as the fluid went down his chest. He sat down at his desk and opened up his computer. He looked at the time. It was nine forty five.

The two large oak doors that led to Erik's office opened up rather quickly. Jennifer quickly walked to the desk. Erik knew right away that something wasn’t right. Jennifer never just came in. She'd always used the intercom first.

"Mr. Black. I was checking the accounts a moment ago and I noticed this.", She said as she handed Erik a peice of paper. Erik wondered what this was about. He'd always had Jennifer check the accounts each morning. It was part of her job. And so he took the paper and eyed in.

He couldn’t believe what he saw. One hundred Million dollars had been transferred from the company account. He could see that it was a transfer, but he couldn’t see where the money was transferred to. His mind raced. J? Could Crazy J have done this? That was highly unlikely. Jaymz? No. That man had no need for money. Jason? Could it have been Jason Cash? No. Jason wasn’t smart enough to do such a thing. Besides, He hadnt been seen in days.

"Jennifer. Tell no one of this.", Erik said.

Jennifer nodded and walked out of the office. Erik grabbed his phone. He dialed a few numbers. There was no answer.

"Jason. When you get this, I need you at the office.”

He was quite obviously talking to Jason Cash's voicemail. He dialed a few other number.

"J. Someone just hit us again. Yea...No we don’t know who it is. They took money. No..I dont know where it went. I need you to put a business together. I don’t give a fuck what the business is. We need to make up the loss.", Erik said.

He hung up the phone, slaming it down onto the desk. He'd just sighed a deep sigh when he heard his cell phone go off with a beep. He picked it up. It was a text from Jason.

"Erik, I see you didn’t get my letter. I have Jason. I also have his family. And by now you are finding out about the money. I want what is mine."

Erik caught his breathe. Jason was gone? Someone had taken him? Who? Who could this possibly be? There was no doubt in Erik's mind that this was the same person who had orchestrated the attack at the Tower. He'd already taken out Zero Tolerance's enemies. There was no on left to stand against them. Who could this be?

Erik went back over and poured himself a tall glass of that one hundred year old scotch. Someone had declared war and if they wanted war? They would get it.

Fade.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post