Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Decisions.... Decisions....Decisions Pt. 2
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-04-2018, 08:07 PM

(The scene opens to a completely black screen and a voice eerily breaks the silence.)

I find it amazing…simply amazing…how the human mind works sometimes…

***CLICK***

(The scene bursts to life to reveal Kitt standing in the middle of the same white room as before, holding the chain of a single light bulb. Kitt is dressed in his usual street attire with a pair of mirrored aviators to complete his ensemble. Kitt smiles and chuckles.)

Kitt: I find it simply amazing how they can have no clue…no clue about the horrors they bring upon themselves…the pain…the suffering…

(The scene flashes and Kitt is sitting in a chair in the middle of the white room, leaning back with his hands behind his head, staring towards the ceiling, the light gleaming off his mirrored glasses.)

Kitt: They become arrogant…they feel like they are ten feet tall… (looks directly into the camera) …and bulletproof.

(The scene flashes to a close up of Kitt talking directly to the camera.)

Kitt: They begin to absorb the smallest successes and it strokes their ego…it begins to make them complacent…it begins to make them lose sight of the threats that are posed to them…makes them vulnerable without them even realizing it. And that’s when it happens…like a thief in the night….their biggest threat, their worst nightmare, swoops in and….POOF! (quickly takes off his aviators and the intensity in his eyes burns deep) Elimination….

Cadryn….I was once like you….the “strong silent” type. Thought I could get through life without any effort because there wasn’t anyone any better than me so why worry when I knew I had it in the bag? I mean….what could go wrong….right? (chuckles) Just like you are now…I was severely wrong….

(The scene flashes a flashback of Kitt in DIWF where he has just won the DIWF World Heavyweight championship.)

Kitt: (voice over) It’s easy when you are blinded by your own ego. You can go from the penthouse….

(The scene flashes a flashback of Chuck Conry climbing a ladder and pulling down the DIWF World Heavyweight championship as Kitt clutches the bottom of the ladder, looking up in disbelief as he has just lost his beloved title he had won just a few short months before.)

Kitt: (voice over) …to the outhouse in a very short time.

(The scene flashes to reveal Kitt sitting in the chair backwards and leaning forward on the back of the chair. The camera slowly pans around from the side and settles in front of Kitt with a glint from his glasses showing on the lens.)

Kitt: There is no question about it Tibby, you are underestimating me. You think that I’m off my game, so weighed down from being away from the ring for a year that I can’t perform at the level that I did before I got injured in the Hell in the Cell against Dolly. (chuckles) I’m glad you think I’ve missed a step. I’m glad that you are going to let your over confidence override your ability to see the threat that will bury you. All it takes is one second…one slip…one mistake…and I’ll lock in the Buzzkiller… (laughing) …you’ll be screaming…you’ll be begging…pleading…wishing that you never crossed paths with me. It will be your fall from grace…a reality check so to speak…an epiphany that you aren’t invincible and that there will always s be someone better than you out there….I…will always be better than you.

(The scene flashes and shows another close up of Kitt who has a serious expression on his face. His eyes are focused as they pierce the viewer’s soul.)

Kitt: It all comes to a head soon Tibby. Soon I will show everyone that you are just a stepping stone on my way to the top…a stepping stone on my way to settling unfinished business I had to leave because I got hurt…a stepping stone towards cementing my legacy as one of the greatest wrestlers to ever grace an XWF ring, taking it to heights that it’s never been before. The future is bright…for me that is…your future…you’re nothing but statistic on my resume. Prove…me…wrong….

(Kitt reaches up and slides his mirrored aviators back on and a creepy smile slowly crosses his face. Kitt reaches up and grabs the chain of the light bulb in the center of the room and slowly breaks into maniacal laughter that echoes throughout the room.)

***CLICK***

(The light disappears and plunges the room into darkness as Kitt’s haunting laughter resonates throughout the darkness. The laughter begins to get louder as the scene fades to black.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post