Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Wolves
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-04-2018, 07:55 PM

Panting.

The cold air cut my lungs to shards, like thousands of glass pieces instantaneously crushed. My nose felt drier than brick in the winter, and I just knew there was a blue ring around it. White, pale white, with a blue ring. It itched too, but hurt to touch. It felt like it could crumble off my face at any moment.

My feet felt like they didn't exist. Just a numb sensation from the waist down. If I wasn't mistaken, I would think I didn't have legs. Where have my legs gone?

Panting.

I couldn't feel my legs, I wasn't sure why. They had given me some sort of shot, and I was numb from my hip bone down. The room was white and sterile, with everything looking creepy-clean. There was a sheet covering my lower half, and a table with instruments I couldn't make out across the way. I couldn't lift my head to see the flat surface of the table from the angled stirrups I was in. God knows what lie on that table, that is when I heard the sound of someone turning the door handle.

I didn't know how much further I could go. My feet--if I still had feet--had to be battered beyond repair from the rough terrain and inadequate footing. I stopped, putting my hands on my knees. I could see my breath. I could feel my chest rise and fall as my glass lungs felt as though they were rubbing together. I stopped for a quick second to look through frozen over eyes. I saw the dead and mutilated bodies of my camp-mates. We had all escaped together. Some got a little further than I did. They didn't make it this far. I knew right then that I was going to die.

"Let's take a looksee, shall we?" His voice was emotionless, like he had done this before. What am I talking about? Of course he had. He did this for a living. A paid murderer. I felt like telling him not to touch me, but I knew that wouldn't work in my favor. He was going to take what he wanted regardless.

That is when I heard the sounds. Muffled growls, some pants, I could almost hear the stares of the eyes drilling a hole through me.

I could feel their disdain for me. But I didn't care, I needed to run. I needed to win. I needed to beat this foe. These monsters. I knew damn well that I would probably end up like the others, but dammit I needed to try. I took off running and so did they. I could hear them behind me, closing in and gaining speed with every step.

He told me that it won't hurt. That I was numbed well enough. He had a tool that looked like salad tongs. I knew what they were. I wanted to get up off the table. To run. I would wait another 5-6 months and suffer the repercussions. Not this, anything but this. I closed my eyes and gulped because deep down, I knew I had to.

The metal felt cold on my inner thigh.

I could feel the claws in my back and the teeth on the back of my neck. The warm breath, and the loud growl that sounded like the most evil thing I had ever heard. I still continued to run, I refused to let it bring me down. If it did, I wouldn't make it easy. The power was unmitigated. It was unmatched. Like nothing I had ever felt. I knew that before I blinked this creature could kill me. I braced for it.

The power he had over me was amazing. I didn't want to do it, but he made it all seem like it was right. His power over me I couldn't explain, but what did I know? I was just dumb teenager. I felt like something that was happening that was my fault, but something I also couldn't control. This man had me where he wanted me. He could do what he wanted to me and even though my hands were free I was powerless to stop him. Before I knew it, however, he was done, and he had taken a piece of me with him. I showed him no fear, and he didn't hurt me. This man was a wolf. He was hunting, and he ate, at my expense. But it was an expense I was more than glad to pay. What kind of monster was I?

The wolf dragged me to the ground, and I saw a quick move for my jugular. I braced for the impact--braced for death. But the wolf stopped. It stared at me. I looked it dead in its eye. We made eye contact for several minutes. This creature could do what it wanted with me, but it backed off. It didn't kill me on that day. I showed it no fear, and it didn't kill me. What king of monster is this? A rational monster isn't a monster at all.......but an apex.

I BECAME ONE WITH MY FEARS, FACED THEM HEAD ON, AND I OVERCAME. I COULD HAVE DIED, I COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO RUIN MY LIFE, BUT I CHOSE TO FACE THE OBJECT OF DEATH, BOTH MYSELF AND THAT OF A BASTARD, AND I GAVE IT THE MIDDLE FINGER.

So it looks like Roxy has been on the phone and has been able to scrape up some competition from the local landfill to compete for my title. Psssht. Great. Roxy you might as well have given me the night off. Ezariaha has already proven how utterly useless she is and Talia is just a shittier version of Jaslene Sugay. Oh boy. This is the best you could come up with? And yet you all want to bitch about how I am an undeserving champion because I haven't beaten anyone? Please. Save that. You are furthering that notion by giving me two dirty panty stains who don't even deserve to share a locker room with the Queen of Professional wrestling.

But Ezariaha wants to get some beer balls and decide to attack me after my hard fought match with Neville. I think I showed the world on Savage that I can hang with Neville--if that wasn't a timed match I am confident I would have beaten him and would be a double champion right now--and Ezariaha wanted to spoil the moment by sticking her nose in business it doesn't belong in. Does she even know the ramifications of what she has done? We are talking about a chica who cost me the Bombshell Title by sucking so bad she took the pinfall to a part timer whose biggest accomplishment is being a ginger. Need I remind you that throughout my quest for the Bombshell Title, I WAS NEVER PINNED. You got pinned, I had a draw with Miss Michelle, then I took the belt off her. I have dominated in every Bombshell Title match I have been in and was screwed until I backed Michelle into a corner and made her travel down my road. I brought her to my level. I gave her a taste of perfection and where is she now? She isn't even on the roster. I am the one who took out Mercy and lifted that black cloud over this division. I am the one who has been scaring away potential female wrestlers from joining because I am that damn good. What have you done besides flaunt yourself around like a plus size poster model and expect everyone to pay attention to you? You're resume is about as diverse as a tile floor. When it comes to you and I, there is no comparison yet you still think you can hang with the big dogs? Fine, I'll show you the wolf. These teeth haven't tasted worthless flesh in some time, it will be a nice change.

My end is nigh? Hunny, your end was nigh a long time ago. You've been JV since you walked in the door and now that this division is empty you think you can step in and matter? JV is still JV, whether they play varsity or not. It is time to put your money where your mouth is. Can you prove that there is a future here for you? Or will you lose this match to me in embarrassing fashion and disappear with your tail between your legs for another four months? That is up to you, sweets. The lights are on, the ball is in your court. Shoot it or don't.

Talia, I am not even sure who you are. Do you even work here? I can't remember the last time you were in a match. Did you see Tala Sugay and think you'd take her name now that she is gone and tweek it just a bit? Did you decide that maybe you could matter to someone now that the division is empty? Whatever decision you made internally, you were wrong. This is my yard, and you can't even step on the yard. I don't care who you are, where you came from, or what experience you may have. When it comes to this title around my waist, I will fight until there isn't a breath left in my body to defend it........though, I doubt I will have to fight to that level versus two B listers.

Who knows, maybe I'm wrong?

I am the epitome of perfection, and I haven't been proven wrong yet.

Newsflash, nobody will.

It just makes me feel a bout of sadness that somewhere out there there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen so bitches like you two can breathe. I think you both owe it an apology. I know I am not for everyone. I know I can be a bit brash and over the top. I am an acquired taste. Don't like me? Acquire some taste. I am going to be force-feeding you people perfection for a long, long time to come. You may as well prepare for it because I am the last ever Bombshell Champion, and I would be willing to bank my house on that. You don't like Jenny Myst? Fuck off. And when you get there, fuck off again.

I am actually anxious to hear what you two snail trails have to say for yourselves. I am really curious what sort of logic you can conjur up as to how you possibly have a snowballs chance in hell to win this match. I am waiting with baited breath to know. The fact that either of the two of you will even have the audacity to promo this week will be a shock to me. I bet you are both sitting there, shaking in your little Wal-Mart boots, wondering what the hell you can say to counter me. Watching, listening dilligently for me to slip up, to make a mistake, to find a hole in my wall. Keep watching, ladies, because this shit is flawless. Face it, you can't fight facts.

I am the BEST female wrestler in the world.

FACT

I am the BEST wrestler on this roster, Chris included.

FACT

I am the most dominant entity to ever step foot through the XWF doors.

FACT

I transcend women's wrestling--I sell tickets, put asses in seats, and chrun out the most must see segments.

FACT

What do either of you two do? Think about it. Long and hard. What do either of you stack up to?

Ezariaha is just a jizz blanket with a biblical name who spreads her fupa for a man who actually prefers looking homeless. Talia Areano is a bonafied walk on hoping she can hang with the scholarship players then bitching about not getting minutes. Both of you are so pathetic I can't even.

I am the She-Wolf, the Queen, the Goddess. Neither of you are even human. There is a difference.

So go ahead, say something. Open your dick-sheaths, and I will kick both of your teeth so far down your throats you will be shitting chicklets for the next year.

Try me."

[Image: GQivDbO.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post