Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Hacker pt1
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

01-04-2018, 06:39 AM

Chapter 2: The Hacker

Juan Garcia was just like any other nineteen year old these days. He'd grown up with technology from a young age. He'd gone through school hacking into the schools systems to change grades. He'd lived a completely normal life. He had friends. He had girl friends. He took money to change grades. He'd planned on going into cyber security for the United States Government. All that changed a few weeks ago. He had been approached by a man in a hood. This man made Juan an offer he couldn't refuse. "Put your talents to good use, Juan. ", he'd been told. He didn't know exactly what was in store, but he'd guessed that a great deal of money was involved. Atleast that's how it was in the movies he'd seen over the years.

Juan sat in a dark room. He wore a Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts. His hair was buzzed short. The only light in the room came from the computer screen in front of him. He looked frustrated. His eyes looked bloodshot. A bead of sweat ran down his brow. He'd been at it for hours. He was trying to hack into a bank's system. He wasn't having much luck. He'd done everything he knew but nothing was working.

"Damn this fucking firewall to hell."

Juan sighed and rubbed his temple. He put his head down into his hands, hoping an idea would come to him. He'd thought things would be easy. He thought he would hack what his employers wanted and live a good life. That wasn't the case. The guy who hired him? Juan had never seen his face. The man running the entire thing? Never even heard his voice, but Juan knew he was watching. Juan wondered exactly why his employers wanted him to do this. They always got angry when they asked for a update and all Juan could say was that he was still trying. What made them want to be in this particular system so badly? Juan didnt know, but he was growing nervous.

"Is there an update?, came a German accent.

Juan froze. He had no update. His heart raced. He looked up to stare at the screen. He shook his head. "None, sir. I can't get past this firewall. I get blocked..no matter what I do.", Juan said, his voice shaking. There was a long pause. "You have one hour.".

Juan's heart dropped into his stomache. What did that mean? Would something happen to him? He didn't need to turn around to know the man was gone. "Fuck.", Juan muttered to himself. If he could just get past the firewall, everything would be golden for him. He couldn't, however. It didn't matter what he tried, he could not get past it. The picture of Erik Black smiling at him on the screen taunted him. It came up each time he failed.

He sat there, staring at that screen for what seemed like hours. In reality, it had been forty five minutes. "Fuck.", he muttered. His fingers moved at great speed as he typed in his code, trying to break the firewall. Sweat formed on his brow. He heard footsteps behind him. He didn't want to look behind him, but he knew who it was.

The picture of a smiling Erik Black appeared on the screen, taunting him once more. "Failed again.", came that same voice as before. "Yes sir..", Juan replied. A single gunshot rang out. Blood splattered on the screen. Juan's body slumped forward.

To be continued…..

the following promotional video has been paid for by Erik Black.

A picture of Erik Black appeared on screen. It was an older picture. Erik looked to be about twenty years old. He wore a wide smile while holding a championship title. The picture had to have been taken right after a match as there was sweat pouring from his brow.

I’ve been in this business for damn near twenty years. Everywhere Ive been was “the top federation with the greatest talent”. Of course it was all lies. Not every fed can be the best. And don’t even get me started on the talent. I’ve been in places with quote unquote great talent…. Guys and gals who could barely tie their shoes..much less take on someone like myself. Do you know what I did there? I destroyed those would be fighters and closed the places down.

Im a business man. I believe that a good business should be true to itself. XWF may be an exciting place. Most of the roster is on par with one another. I guess watching two mediocre fighters fight is exciting. I guess one could say that it’s more exciting than watching a good fighter fighting a mediocre fighter. That’s XWF. Mediocre fighter..fighting each other. The problem lies in marketing yourselves as the best around. While some are better than others, none are great.

You have guys like Neville Sinclair going on long runs. He’s a talentless hack who only got a win over me due to outside interference. I was his better in every way.

You have guys like my opponent, Michael McBride, who has held most of the titles in XWF, but can barely get out of bed in the morning. These are guys who wouldn’t hack it in places where there are actually talented fighters.

Speaking of my esteemed opponent, where has he been? By now my opponents would have at least tried twisting my words. After all..The talentless hacks around here can’t even go on the offensive verbally. They only know how to twist your own words rather than coming up with something on their own. It’s a shame really, but not my problem.

No..My problem is with an opponent that may not even show up at all this week. It would be a shame if I show up to Savage only to be told that my opponent decided to skip town. It may force my hand. I may just have to get my revenge on that fat hobo looking gentleman who stuck his nose in business that wasn’t his own. I could end that man.

Michael. If you’re listening, I want you to know something. I understand if you’re afraid. You should be. I am Erik Black. I am your worst nightmare. I am the most dangerous man the world has ever seen. You would be smart to be afraid. You’ve seen what I can do first hand at War Games. I understand that my abilities in that ring can be scary. But that doesn’t mean that you can run away with your tail tucked between your legs. I can respect a job ber who stands to fight. I can’t respect a job ber who runs away like a dog.

Your background is at least respectable for your talent and skill level. Of course it doesn’t compare to what I bring, but you’re ok for a job ber. You’ve accomplished a little in your career. And you’re willing to throw all of that away it seems. I can’t respect that. I’d be forced to end your career. Of course I’d probably need to hunt you down in order to do so. Do not worry, however, I do have ways of finding people. I would be able to find you rather quickly. I’d be able to end everything you are and all you care about even more quickly. The decision is truly yours. Be respectable and fight? Or disappear into the abyss that is fading from this world. Tick tock, Mike.

The screen went dark.

Fade

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like erikblack's post:
Drew Archyle (01-04-2018), Vincent Lane (01-04-2018)