Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Delivery for ... a Basic Bitch?
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2018, 06:13 AM

Ari whistles while pushing his mail cart down the Federweight Hallway on his daily rounds. He drops letters from fans into each XWF star's mail chute along the way, when he happens to see Joshua Reno with his anus stretches around the end of his own mail chute, seemingly waiting for a gigantic package to ram him in the asshole.

"DANG! Yo wattup Reno? You want that ass gaped out or what? I got some stuff in here that might do the job! Let's see..."

Ari starts digging through the cart, pulling out various packages the wrestlers have had shipped to them.

"Okay... okay... here we go my man! This is a real expensive piece! It's shipped from "Peter Gilmour's House of Self-Peggers." Weighs a TON man! Though... looking down that catacomb of a rectum you've got on display, I don't think even this monster would fill you up. Man... I bet you could fit like two and a half Ghost Tanks into that bung. Maybe three if it's warm out. You know what I don't see though? And this is none of my business, for real, for real, but even though you're standing there butt naked with your cheeks all opened up like a Golden Corral at five am, bent over like McNabb in the Super Bowl... I don't see a dick or even a single ball dangling down. How are you supposed to get that reach around, bro? You need a dick to get reached for! Is is the temperature? I know this place is always like 60 degrees for some dang reason, the AC bill must be frickin' off the CHAIN in this beast. Look... I happen to know for a fact. For a FACT. That someone here gets a brand new cock warming sock every single week from Amazon. That help? I can't impugn upon the integrity of the postal code by telling you who gets what mail - I took an oath, bro - but what I CAN do is hint. And, well, let's just say that that cock warmer always comes with a pair of lacy pre-worn panties from RuPaul's Trans-Emporium. So if you know any guys around here who like to dress as chicks... they've got your warmer!"

Ari's cart's wheel stops on top of Bitchy's foot, which looks like it survived a serious case of foot AIDS.

"Oh, may bad homie! I got you pinned there..."

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ari Silverstein's post!
(01-04-2018)
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2018, 06:43 AM

Ari looks shocked.

"You're a vet? Well bro-heem, I thank you for your service, but I'm gonna have to take a knee on pumping any lox into your bagel there, friend! For one thing, I definitely do not meet your size requirement. Not at 60 degrees anyway. Catch me on Miami Beach and I'm hung like one of Moses' own camels, just minus the foreskin, but not in this arctic circle. Also, if you wanted me to get lost in your desert for 40 days and 40 nights, that would cost you a few shekels, you feel me? I ain't gay, but money sure is green. Seriously though, my man, what exactly have you been backing that ass up into? I have never seen an asshole with stretch marks before. Did you get passed around the Golden State Warriors' locker room after game seven? Were you on BLACKED? You were on BLACKED weren't you? Well, Mazel Tov for surviving I guess."

Ari adjusts his yarmulke.

"What I am also really impressed by is that the inside of your shitbox seems to have arched cathedral ceilings. That's not cheap, bro. And are those stained glass windows? I bet you've definitely had a few priests in that confessional. You gentiles are always opening your mouths for the body of Christ, but I didn't know he used the back door too! I might have to think about getting baptized if there's really just a steady stream of willing bitch ass quivering at the thought of being filled by the King of the Jews, nah'm sayin? Anyway gimme."

Ari swats Reno over the dome with a huge vibrating package addressed to Scully, then pins him.

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2018, 11:22 AM

Ari, get back to the mail room.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Joshua Reno, B.D.

Hate Post Like Post