Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 09:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Your title , but my world
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2018, 05:31 PM

Mezian is standing next to Tig O'l Bitties, Pacing and running his fingers through his hair.

You have a title shot once again for the Television Championship. After six months out you have to face Neville Sinclair. He has been dispatching everyone that has come in his path. How are you going to deal with such an opponent?.

Mezian smiles and gently takes the mic from Bitties. He looks directly into the camera .....

Hey There Neville, I'm Mezian, The guy who after a hard-fought war with Jenny Myst split your head open with a steel chair. Now I'm pretty sure that after that kind of blunt trauma your memory is not so good.So let me refresh your memory. I fought for months in the main event scene for that Tv title of yours. Against Thomas Nixon and Jack Cain. I fought Xwf Legends like John Black
and Barney Green and I left them lying on the mat.

While I was gone with my neck injury you have flourished and made a big name for yourself. I am proud of you Neville I really am.But here is the difference between me and all of the other people you have fought while I was gone is .....I don't know how to stop. Even if you beat me Saturday at Savage ill still keep coming for you.Not because I want your title, Its because I want to see you broken and bleeding.I wanna see you writhing in pain and screaming for mercy. I wanna push you to your limits just see how much you can actually take.

You see Neville I have no pain tolerance, The only reason I took time off for my neck is that the XWF docs wouldn't let me come back until I got it looked at and fixed. I have no problems putting my body on the line.And as a champion neither should you. So how far are you willing to go? How much are you willing to dish out?Because unless you are fully prepared for a war at every turn you are not gonna like the results Saturday.

Neville, you are beyond your depth and far out of your league. Are you willing to bring the pain?Are you willing to Bleed for that title? Because you will have to.

Mezian laughs and looks at Bitties then looks at the camera again.

That maybe your Television Championship, But this is my world and My Division.I will break every one of these fuckheads in this division to make sure I get every chance to make you bleed.The Apocalypse Is Now Neville....

Your End Is Nigh

Mezian hands the mic back to Bitties and walks away laughing and humming to himself.The Camera pan over to Bitties, she seems terrified. The camera fades to black.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
Finn Kühn (01-03-2018), Vincent Lane (01-03-2018)