Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Decisions... Decisions... Decisions...
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-02-2018, 09:00 PM

(The scene opens with a fade in from a black screen to a vignette of the words “NOVEMBER 2016” which fades out to a scene of Kitt Kennedy standing in the ring with Alex Mason, Kitt’s left arm in a sling and his head down as Alex has tears welling up in her eyes and she rubs his back.)

Kitt: …I didn’t know how bad I had damaged my shoulder during the match. By continuing to wrestle…I unfortunately damaged my rotator cuff and…like all injuries…it is going to take some time to heal…

(Kitt lowers the mic and his head at the same time and a flash of white changes into the next scene where Kitt continues addressing the crowd concerning his injury.)

Kitt: …I don’t know how long it will take to heal…but I can tell you one thing…this isn’t the end, no, Kitt Kennedy isn’t going down like this. As sure as I’m standing here…Kitt Kennedy will be back and better than ever…

(Kitt looks directly into the camera.)

Kitt: …PROVE…ME…WRONG!!!!

(The scene slowly fades to black but a voice comes from the darkness.)

Voice: Thirteen months…thirteen…long…months…and for what?

(A bright light bursts through the camera shot to reveal an all white room with a single chair in the middle and a figure, dressed in black steel toed boots, blue jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket, walking slowly across the room. The figure slowly saunters towards the chair in the middle of the room and lifts his head to reveal Kitt Kennedy who has an arrogant smirk across his face.)

Kitt: A return…to a company…here I am one of the greatest assets to ever grace an XWF ring? A return…to the millions of fans…that chanted my name in jubilation as I gave them the greatest show they had ever seen? A return…to the business…that hails me as one of the best to ever lace up a pair of boots and step between those ropes?

(Kitt stops at the chair and spins it quickly around backwards, sitting down and leaning his arms on the back of the chair, staring a piercing gaze into the camera.)

Kitt: No…no welcome back from anyone in the back…no fans eagerly awaiting to catch a glimpse of their favorite wrestler making his triumphant return…no respect from a business that I helped put on the map…not…a…damn…thing. (scrunching his face up in sarcastic confusion) It’s almost like they have completely forgotten me…written me off as some has been that rode off into the sunset, never to be heard from again. It’s almost as though…they act as I never…existed….

(Kitt’s has a burning fire and intensity about them as his face shifts into one of absolute disgust.)

Kitt: After everything I have given, this is how it is…wow…truly amazing. But, I didn’t come back for any of the people in the XWF…I didn’t come back for the fans…

(The camera shot changes to a wide angle shot and slowly begins to zoom in.)

Kitt: I…came back…for myself. I came back to win championships…I came back to shove it back in each and every doubter’s face that said I would never come back and be the same. That I was done…finished…retired…

(The camera fades out and fades back in on Kitt sitting in the chair, leaning forward with his elbows resting on his knees. Kitt looks up at the camera and chuckles.)

Kitt: Retire… (chuckles) …now why would I go and do a thing like that? I have no surrender in me...I have no give up in me… (the smile leaves Kitt’s face and is replaced with intensity) …I have no…quit…in…me. So that brings me to my return, my revival, my first steps towards climbing to the top of the XWF mountain. And it all begins this Saturday night on Savage, the first Savage of 2018. It seems as the powers that be in the back think I must have some ring rust that needs worked out. I mean, its almost insulting when you look at the opponent they picked for me, I mean, I really wanted a challenge to return to, not a damn near squash. The first Savage of the new year is where I defeat…um…

(Kitt pats his pockets as though he is searching for something. He finally freezes on his right jacket pocket and his face lights up with an “Ah Ha” moment. Kitt pulls a note card from his pocket and points to it as to say “see, I told you so” and turns the card so he can read it.)

Kitt: Cadryn…Tiberius…. (flips the card then back over and reads it again to himself) …Cadryn Tiberius? (looks up from the card and into the camera) What? Did your parents hate you that much? It doesn’t matter….just like you (flicks the card away without removing his gaze from the camera) don’t matter. You see Cadryn, I’ve done some research on you, but I’m not impressed. Yeah, you’ve won titles… (counting on his fingers) …Hart title…Federweight title….Heavy Metalweight title…but I know a thing or two about titles myself….I mean, I was literally back not even 48 hours before I won back my Heavy Metalweight title.

(The screen flashes to show Kennedy gloating, holding the XWF Heavy Metalweight championship up to the camera in a close up view before flashing back to show Kitt seated in the chair looking down at the floor.)

Kitt: This Saturday, Tiberius, you become a stepping stone in my quest to bigger and better things here. I have so many more goals and you are like a gnat at my barbeque…. (looks up at the camera) …and you must be squashed. I have aspirations….dreams of championships…the Television….Hart…and eventually the Universal championship….all will be around my waist some day, but all in due time. How can I be so confident you might ask…because I refuse…to…quit. I have no quit in me….but I want to know…do you have any quit in you, Tiberius? Huh? Do you have that drive…that hunger…that fire? Do you have what it takes to reach deep down into your reserves and push thought the pain? Do you have what it takes to reach deep down inside to grab the brass ring when it’s all on the line? Do you? DO YOU!? I don’t think you do. I think you are just another nobody that is fighting to try and hang on to some relevancy on some of your past glories while I am the shinning future of what the XWF is evolving towards. So let’s test my theory, shall we?

(Kitt stands up and begins to pace back and forth.)

Kitt: Let’s see just who has that extra drive, that extra something that separates the men from the boys. Let’s see who doesn’t have any quit in them Tiberius. I’m calling it right now….

(Kitt stops pacing and the camera slowly zooms in as Kitt talks.)

Kitt: On Savage, I can see it now…. (waves his hand in the air and looks towards the distance as he is envisioning the scene) ….The Highlight of the Night vs. The Might-Have-Been from Morgantown….

(Kitt slowly looks down and directly into the camera.)

Kitt: ….in an…I…QUIT…MATCH!!! Get your singing voice ready Tiberius! You will be screaming I quit…I Quit….I QUIT!!! PROVE…ME…WRONG!!!!

(Kitt’s face is shaking with intensity as the camera slowly fades to black.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kitt Kennedy's post:
Drew Archyle (01-03-2018), JimCaedus (01-02-2018), Vincent Lane (01-03-2018)