Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I'm Not Good Enough, So why bother? (RP 2)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-02-2018, 07:37 AM

November 14, 2017: Dreaming Of a white girly charismas…

[We stumble upon a white room where Tommy is standing in a void of nothing. Then suddenly, he notices something wrapped in a sheet, he peels it open to see a robotnik type baby with missing teeth, crying out tears of blood as Tommy quickly tosses it down. He then notices a 5’4 blondie with a pale skin picking up the baby.]

Tommy: Where am I.... is this my reality of not being…a father?

???: This is your doing; this baby is mine… I’m Poppy…

Tommy: Poppy?

Poppy: Yes, Poppy…would you like to know something?

Tommy: Please show me

[With the baby in tow, she grabs Tommy by the hand, and they time shifted back to the time when past Tommy couldn’t see the baby in the hospital. The current Tommy is mortified to see the place with dead bodies, that he committed a murder spree on.]

Tommy: Are you trying to guilt trip me for my actions, Poppy?

Poppy: No Tommy… I want you… to realize, that you have no place on earth. You can stay with me, in the white void of your imagination. Do you remember that moment you wanted to pull the trigger on your head?

Tommy: Why…why are yo—

[Poppy then hands him the gun he used to kill himself with, but he throws it on the ground. Then she got angry at him, and slowly transformed into a demon like creature who used telekinesis to pull the gun back in his face. He tremors his hand not to aim at himself.]

Tommy: Why… why…WH—

DEMON POPPY: I’T FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

[Then Tommy quickly wakes up from the nightmare at 6 am, and in a cold sweat, he turns around to see a same blondie chick who he had slept with the night before in his new apartment in Maryland. Then this one night standee chick was all in ears for some more action.]

The Whore: Tommy, I want to go for round 4… I am horny as shit!

Tommy: Don’t you know it’s 6 am?... go back to slee—

[Then we see The Whore trying to get on top of Tommy, but he ended up tossing her to the floor of his bedroom. Once she got off the floor, she puts back on her clothes and does a walk of shame at his front do---

[Image: 8e8db7b50327db918d234bd7e657a08e8e649f59_00.gif]

January 2, 2018

You know, I question my own sense of my own mind. I question why, I have these dreams of suicide and regret, they all seem to plague my own mind all the damn time. Maybe, I have no sense of worth; I might need to see a therapist in order to get these feels right in order. Maybe I….

Maybe I..

Maybe I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH….

I know that this earth is sick of people like me who always need to point out the negative aspect of themselves…. Well, that’s the way I communicate to humans. Hell, the moment I woke up in a coldest of cold sweat, I knew that I had to get the whore off my own bed.

Was it fun?

Was it worth paying the whore?

Let me say this, it wasn’t worth the price of getting a disease by a blondie bimbo bitch. I have no time to be pissing out razor blades like half of the roster would end up doing on a nightly basis.

Enough about me, I have a question I want an answer to… where are you Starfire? I thought you were a star making into this company. Now, you are nothing more than a star bits from the Mario Galaxy series. Terrible reference, but the point still fucking stands…

I hope you are listening and watching in the comfort in your bachelors’ pad. I hope you had great new year’s bash… because…

It might be the last time you can see another year…

As you lay in the hospital in a blunted coma by me…

As I BASH your skull in that SAVAGE RING this coming Saturday.

So if I were you Davis, I’d stay quiet for the remainder of the time and enjoy all the money can buy, because if you want to get tough and speak out for your benefit… may you have god, Jesus, Mohammed, manbearpig, ANYONE try to protect you from me. I will slaughter them like I would do to you, rookie.

My final thing I need to point out to you is this, time is coming to end face your doom.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
JimCaedus (01-02-2018), Muddy Waters (01-02-2018), Vincent Lane (01-02-2018)