Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Queen
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-29-2017, 11:42 PM

Blood covered the floor like paint. Screams were all that could be heard--screams and pleads. The sound of fear always comes before death, if it is done right. The best victims are the innocent ones. So fresh, so clean, so---pure. They haven't been bathed in the bubbling bath of sin. They haven't needed kneel before the almighty hand of god to repent for actions that aren't even that bad in the first place.

More people have been killed "in the name of God" throughout history than for any other reason. "God and the King." Funny how royalty and religion go together. Both are unwavering. Both are set in their ways. Both have the same punishment for disobeying. Both are so.....holy.

God Save The Queen. If a Queen does her job, she doesn't need God. If a Queen does her job, God needs her.

The dagger didn't even shake in her hands, she was confident in what she was about to do. The frightened girl underneath her quivered in anticipation of finally reaching the afterlife. The stone slab on which she was placed was cold on her bare skin. Her friend looked on in horror, frozen in a silent scream, knowing she was next. The dagger came down, plunging into the girl just as the teeth of the aggressor dug into the neck. The feeling of the girl tensing from the impact of the sharp metal in her flesh made the blood rush quicker. She wasn't dead right away, either, making the experience that much more fufilling.

Suffering.

Beauty.

The frightened people all huddled together, chained by the wrists to one another, as they were being observed. those who could be used would be enslaved, those were couldn't would be killed without the slightest hestitation. These people were peaceful, for the most part, and were being killed simply because of their pigment or their belief systems. Or both. The guards inspected everyone, from women to children. They made no qualms with who they chose--these weren't even people in their eyes. They were objects.

Each one of them was brought before the Queen, and their fates were sealed. The Queen looked at this one particular family, a woman, two children, and a rather frail looking man. Surely he would be no good in the fields. She looked upon them with a frown of disgust. They were of no value to her. She looked upon them once more, and gave an emphatic thumbs down.

Four heads hit the stone floor simultaneously.......two rolled, but all had empty eyes. These brown heads would be put on display as trophies. If you did not please the queen, you ended up at her feet one way or another.

"I get what I want!" the voice echoed through the chambers.

"But madam, it is not wise to kill off your most trusted staff over rumors! You must reconsider, it will take you months, maybe years to recoop your losses!"

The Queen signaled to the guards. These men would pay for questioning her authority. Who were they? Peasants, as were all who didn't share her rich, royal blood.

"You're making a grave mistake, m'lady!"

The guards dragged the men off, to the bowels of the castle where the worst chambers lie. She had found out, under suspicion, that they were protestants. That would not be tolerated. These men had been her loyal supporters, but their difference in views of what lie above.....that could not be allowed to continue.

That night, screams could be heard from down below. Horrifying screams.

"Madam, do you really feel this is right?"!

"There is one god, and one way. Him, and mine. I shall hear of no more tomfoolery or you can join them down below!"

Surely she didn't mean this...........did she?

The queen looked at the only adviser she had left. "Try me."

He looked at the floor. He knew better than to challenge his queen for he would end up the same as these men who were slowly dying below. He took her rosary from the church off and held it in his hand...........quickly praying to it before putting it in his pocket.

THESE.....WERE.......REAL......QUEENS

Many feel held back by their position, and desire time to be able to do whatever it is they want. Is this why you are now calling yourself the Queen?

"I call myself the queen because it would be goddamn travesty to call me anything else at this point. I have earned my seat at the top, and there is nothing you or anyone else can say to disprove that. I am so sorry you had to weather a bunch of emotions to get through yet another boring tirade of TRASH talk--because that is all you spew, trash. I am sorry that you came into this calm as a cucumber because it is the "royal" thing to do. I am sorry that you had to tie in another completely useless bit of History Channel 3 AM nonsense to try to prove a point. Lessons? Pssht. Nobody is learning anything from you because they could get more of a buzz from having a political discussion with a cactus. You're just flat out boring. It is not a bad thing, everyone has their thing. You just put people to sleep. Don't run from it, embrace it! You're Neville and your as entertaining as watching Golf on loop! Be proud!

You really want to question if I have done right by the XWF with the title I currently hold? Let me ask you this......have I done any harm? I have boosted ticket sales, viewership, and overall opinion of the company. I have become a champion that is as flawless as her image. What have YOU done with the title you hold? Have a bunch of scrubs take you to the time limit every week and eek out a win with less time on the clock than you have fingers. The men who push you to the brink are men who couldn't wash my laundry. Sure, you win, but when was your last descisive one? You want to throw all these accusations my way, but clearly don't own a mirror. All the things you accuse me of are all things you are more guilty than Charles Manson about. You didn't think I'd flip it? Who isn't giving who credit now? I would like to think that I have garnerned more respect than that. I guess I will have to beat it into you. If you go down you want to go down swinging? Good. I look forward to a fight---its about time I get someone worth a grain of salt across the ring from me. I respect your in ring ability, Neville, I truly do, but it is nigh time you begin to respect mine.

You are disappointed in me? Good. I have made a life out of disappointing people, and a career out of proving them wrong. This week it is no different. You and I are going to steal the show, there is no question about that, but in the end the result will be exactly as Impossible Inc. predicted, with my hands raised and two shiny pieces of leather and metal within them.

I had to fight hard to get to where I am. Don't take my lack of current competition as a sign of how my battle has been. I have had to chase this title down like a cheetah chasing its prey. I have been beaten down, belittled, and called a failure on my quest. Now that I have it, I am NEVER letting it go. This wasn't an easy belt to obtain--Abigail, Miss Michelle--sure, they are cunts but they were veterans. You are getting pushed to the brink by rookies.

There IS a difference between us, you are correct.

You tried telling anyone who would listen what a Queen does, and about the responsibilities of the royal family. God that sounds terrible. If everything you described is truly how the Queen of England conducts herself, then it is no surprise why England hasn't been a world super power since smallpox was still a thing. You want a lesson--you seem keen on those--let me give you a little lesson about a REAL Queen.

Lesson 1: What A Real Queen Does

Queen Mary 1 of England: Bloody Mary, a name I am sure you are familiar with in English lore. She ordered the deaths of thousands of protestants during her reign on the throne. Anyone who opposed her views could and would be used as an example to the rest. She had firm control of her kingdom and any and all living in it faced death if they did not succumb to her ways.

Isabella I of Castile, this name probably won't be as familiar to you seeing as in your world nothing exists outside of England. She was a Spanish Queen who ordered the enslavement and death of hundreds of thousands of Muslim Moor's.

Elizabeth Bathory, the Blood Countess. My favorite, personally. She has set records for the blood she spilled. She was a seriel killer, for all intents and purposes, and ate the flesh of young girls to retain her youth. Many people looked at her as a vampire.

What do all of these women have in common? They were all 'tryannical'. I can go on for days, Neville, about real royal family women from all over the world who made their mark in the annuls of history but that is something you would do. My point is, that your pussy queen that you idolize so much is the exact reason why Britain is looked upon as one of the weakest countries in Europe. Here is a little lesson for the lesson giver: learn what a real queen does. She has a firm grasp on her kingdom, Neville. She knows what goes on in even the furthest reaches and people are loyal not because they like her, but because they fear her. You had it wrong, professor. Queens who who--what did you say--do what is right---are the Queens who get killed before they ever get to see their kingdom flourish.

SUB LESSON: If you're going to preach, try to get your facts correct.

Lesson 2: Never challenge a woman's pride.

You haven't been in many serious relationships have you, Nev? We are prideful creatures, and fiercely competitive. We don't like our integrity called into question. You seem to think I am putting on a front, a charade, pretending to be a queen. Bitch I AM a queen. You wanna know something else? Kim Kardashian is a queen in her own way. She is in full control of a media empire, and is looked up to by girls all over the world. Good role model? Probably not. But everything she does makes headlines. She runs her shit. Bad example by you, another strike on the stupid chart. I may not have mentioned you as being a smug, pompous prick in my second promo, but don't think for one second I forgot. You make it seem like a little ditzy blonde like me can't possibly beat you. Neville that is your greatest mistake. Women are the stronget creatures on the planet. It is a woman's world, and you are all just living in it.

Lesson 3: Understand that chaos is the only true reality.

The world is not a perfect place, but there are perfect elements to it. Every day we live in chaos. The ying and the yang....the ebb and the flow. Murphy's law. It is all beautiful. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. I think you need to focus more on your flaws than you do gallavanting in a pool of your supposed strengths. The more you pat yourself on the back, the more vulnerable you are. You tell me to learn, but all you are spewing out is shit I already know. I don't choose not to learn, Neville, I choose not to listen. There is a difference. Chaos is within us all, there is no proper order. The most valuable lesson I've learned here hasn't come from you, it came from Chris. I am going to quote another movie here....."A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having." A revolution is going to happen regardless, Neville, but the real leaders will be able to see them, squash them, and punish all involved. There is no way to stop chaos but the most successful are the ones who are able to at least manage it.

If you were right about anything in your foolish attempt to belittle my verbal attack, it is that I was the girl who sat in the back of the class, you hit the nail right on the head there big guy. I, however, soaked in everything that was said. It was hard when I bounced from school to school every six months or so. It was hard when I spent more time in the principles office for being late because my foster parents wouldn't drive me and my rides bailed. The school busses banned me for bad behavior. But when I was there, I learned. Don't let the hair fool you----I know more than anyone thinks I do. I can outwit you, Neville, and outhit you. I am the total package. You're goddamn right I don't value you Neville, because you bring nothing to the table.

Of course I understand that it takes two to tango, and I plan to make sure that this match is of epic proportions. I never said I was going to dominate you, just that I was indeed going to beat you. American's views of monarchs may be a little skewed, but they are just like stereotypes. Stereotypes exist for a reason---they are based off reality. Same with our view of the royal families. We only know what is in the history books. Middle Ages literature is bursting at the seems like a Robbie Bourbon peacoat with tortue, pillaging, violence and war. Never once do we read in school about a king or queen helping their lonely farmers when the crops are bad. We learn about them getting their hands cut off for not producing, despite bad weather. What else are we supposed to think? So before you go dissing the views of American's about the monarchy, you might want to try learning what we learn. You preach about learning this and learning that.........maybe you should learn just who YOUR opponent is.

The Kingdom of Neville falls at the hands of the most tyrannical queen in modern history, a REAL queen, a queen that doesn't take any shit. Maybe when this all over Neville, I will let you come to the castle and have a sip from the chalice......maybe we will laugh about this over bread and wine..........

Then I will have your head cut off and your body dumped out back to be eaten by the buzzards........

The Queen has spoken.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-30-2017), Vincent Lane (12-30-2017)