Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time to take out the trash...
TheJanitor Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-25-2013, 01:30 PM

Flashback to last week:

Footage from XWF's trip to Rosemont, IL shows a surly looking member of the cleaning staff at the Allstate Arena. Clearly agitated and working himself up as superstar after superstar come along, making a mess of his ringside area. At one point he has an altercation with a fan who keeps dropping food all over the floor and laughing.

Spotted at THIS weeks show, we finally we get to hear what the hell he was so angry about:

*worked up and pacing wielding a broom, the mysterious man known only as "The Janitor" takes the mic*

"Last week at Wednesday Night Warfare, I stood in front of each and every one of you all damn night. Watching you stuff your faces and pour beer down your stupid necks. You losers paid your money to get in the Allstate Arena, a place I've broken my back working at for more years than I can remember, to cheer and stomp your feet.. and for who? A locker room full of pretty boy wrestlers who don't give a crap about anyone but themselves!"

"You see I know the type. High School football team, getting all the girls, opportunities handed to them on a plate. See its different for guys like me.. I've had to work hard every damn day of my life to get what I got."

"Which is why I'm here. I'm sick of these pompous, stuck up bags of air. Its time these pretty boys get what they deserve. They need showing that LIFE ISN'T FAIR."

"And if I gotta show them by my own special brand of teaching....

*looks intently at the weapon in his hand*

"...so be it."

(OOC: I'm new to all this so please be kind! Any ideas/hints/tip e-mail me at mtthrdy@gmail.com.... thanks!)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like TheJanitor's post:
(05-27-2013), David skulley (06-11-2013), John Austin (05-25-2013)