Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The return of the Seraphim
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-31-2017, 07:53 PM

Mezian had lost everything in his life that he deemed important.Marsha, his son, and his best friend.He sat disheveled in his house drinking his third bottle of Everclear when he heard his doorbell ring.He stumbled towards the door and opened it.The man standing there seemed familiar but he couldn't really remember. The man spoke, then all of the memories came back to him at once.

Why Hello Mezian, Its been awhile.Do you remember me at all? My name is Galadriel.I am the gatekeeper of the garden. The council has sent me to summon you.

What in the Fuck does The Council want with me?I don't work for them anymore, I haven't for years.

I don't know this brother they just asked me to summon you.I have a plane ticket to New York for you. Your plane will leave in a few hours. You have a little time to decide whether or not you will allow the past determine the future.

Dont talk to me in riddles Gal.I know what you mean, I'll go to New York but the world better be on fucking fire for them to call me.

Very well then Mezian, I will be waiting in the car for you once you have dressed and are ready.

I don't need a babysitter, you don't have to wait for me.

The Council believe you do. They have also given me the order to incapacitate you if I deem it necessary.I will use this.....

Galadrial moved his hands from behind him and he was holding a small black box.Mezian knew what was int he box but he had to make sure.

Is that blood silver?

Yes, Mezian it is . in fact it is your blood silver.

Mezian had forgotten that he had a piece of blood silver still out there.Let alone in the hands of the Council.The thought terrified him, the thought of the most ego-centric, megalomaniacs he had ever known had the one thing that could kill him.Blood silver is silver coins made with the blood of a chosen.
Short-term exposure or contact with the silver will render a chosen unconscious. Longer periods of exposure can possibly kill them.And if it is melted down and used to make a weapon of any sort it will most definitely kill them.

So they sent you with a backup plan if I said no.

Of course, they know how stubborn you are. Especially, Micheal, he is the one who sent me to do this.They also wanted you to wear this ring.

Fuck that guy, I'm not listening to him ramble on about all the greatness I could have accomplished.And I'm not wearing that fucking ring.But you can come in and sit down.It may take a minute to get dressed I am a little drunk.

Galadrial looked and Mezian and placed his hand on him.He whispered a few words and then pulled his hand away.

No you're not, now go get dressed. We have a lot to talk about on the way to the airport.

Anyone ever tell you it's rude to cleanse someone of their buzz.You angels are fucking assholes.

Mezian went upstairs and got his clothes together as Gal sat in his living room. Mezian stood to wonder whether or not he should try to take care of his problem now or later.He grabbed his sword made of blood silver, he grabbed his bag next and walked downstairs.He saw gal sitting on the couch. It would be easy to just kill him and finish his bottle and wait for the next chosen to show up.He walked up behind gal and drew his sword.Mezian swung at his neck.....
Galadriel held out his hand and caught it.He turned to Mezian while smiling.

Do you honestly think you could just try and kill me. Did you think that the council didn't warn me of the last to the summons? We are not as stupid as you think we are. I have been trained to fight you....and you specifically.
I know all of your tricks and how you think. Mezian please don't make me remove the coin. I have enough respect for you not to kill you.So lets put away our toys and get in the car.

[blue]Mezian removed the sword from gals hand and put it away. Like a sullen boy, his shoulders dropped and he pouted as he walked towards the door.

They really trained you to kill me. I must have a bad reputation. I knew the council didn't like me but goddamn, to train someone to specifically kill me that is a new one.

The two men got into the car, the driver asked for the destination. Gal spoke in Sumerian."Gadesh Eveet allef covahl Airport".Mezian stared at the man.

You speak the old tongue? I haven't heard that for centuries.Hell, I'm surprised I knew what you were saying.

Unlike you I haven't forsaken the ways of the chosen. I didn't turn my back on my family. I didn't turn my back on my heritage and history. And for what to have a family, to have a normal life, what you seem to have forgotten is that we are not normal and we are not human.

Why would you want to live among such vile and greedy creatures?How do you deal with their insecurities and their mood swings? Id kill all of them if I had my way in the matter.

Mezian sat there for a moment and pondered about why he left and he remembered the exact day it happened.

It was the day he watched the Volcano explode at Pompeii. He watched as the life he had was washed away in a molten tidal wave. He watched as the love of his life cried out holding their children, as the burned to death. The smoldering bodies enveloped in the lava. He had to watch it, he couldn't save them and no the others. The Covenant prevented him from interfering with the life of humanity.

There is no exception when it comes to the Covenant. As a Chosen he wasn't supposed to have a relationship with a mortal, he wasn't allowed to have children with them either.He knew what would happen if he had done any of that, he didn't care then and he didn't care now.

Because those" vile and greedy creatures" are the only beings who have ever shown me what love truly is. Not even the creator loved us the way these human love me.There is no reason for it, they just do. The one who just left me loved me for so long it had become second nature for me to love her back. The lost of our son is what broke us.

There was nothing I could do to stop it. I couldn't even save him, I couldn't tell her he was going to die. I had to keep her hope alive for her I gave him so much of my life force it almost killed me when he died.

I have no issues with the chosen or the council, it's just not part of my life, it's not the life I wanna have anymore.I don't want to kill fellow chosen that the council deems unworthy anymore I did that for years and I still have nightmares from it. I just want to have a better life for once, to feel like I had a choice. As long as I served the Council, all of those years ...I Had no GODDAMN choice.

Mezian sat back in his seat as Gal released his grip on the weapon he his in the seat.

I see I can still scare event the most stoic of the Councils lackeys.Do you ever what your real purpose is when it comes to them? I know you re the gatekeeper, to keep our world and the real world separated.What happens when you are not needed anymore? Ever ask yourself that question?

Aslong as there are disgusting excuses of chosen like yourself running around. As long as there are half-breeds like your friends and your child in existence...

At that moment Mezian reached across the back of the limo and grabbed Gal by his neck.Leaping out of the car and into the air, through the limo roof thirty feet into the air. Gal did have time to grab his weapon. In mid-air Mezian hed him by his neck dangling him.

Your first mistake is assuming that I had turned my back on my history, I have never forgotten what and who I was. I am still as strong as I ever was.Don't worry about people seeing us they have no idea what is going on. I stopped time or at least their perception of time.

Your second mistake was to mention my children. Even as half-breeds there will be more powerful, honorable and humble than you. You are nothing but a lowly angel. Cannon fodder for the Arch Angels. I am a Seraphim, The firstborn of the creator, The Elite of the elite. I have seen civilizations come and go while you protect a doorway form a pesky human or two. Know your place angel and this trip will be a lot more pleasant for you. So for the rest of this trip, you will be quiet and I won't kill you and go back home. Do you understand me?

Galadrial gasping for air nods his head in compliance.The two men are back in the car driving down the highway towards the airport. Not a word was spoken between them for the rest of the ride.Galadriel clutching his throat and wincing in pain the majority of the ride.

Gal and Mezian arrived at the airport and went to the terminal for the charter plane waiting for them.The council's money had no end and they spared no expense in the trip from Cincinnati to New York.

The Silence continued for the cab ride from JFK Airport to Central Park. The taxi stopped outside of the main entrance and the two men walked into the park.Mezian let Galadriel lead the way since it had been decades since the last time he had seen the garden.The path they walked down went past a lake. The sounds of children playing and the laughter of couples in love made Mezian a little more upset than he would ever admit.He missed her and his son. They had left without a reason and had not spoken to him since.

There is it, just down that side path. The main gate to the garden in down there.

Gal pointed to an old rusted out rod iron gate that looked like it went to a sewer line, not the main base of some of the most powerful angels in the world.But it is what it is.

Is it supposed to smell like shit or is that for camouflage?

No, it isn't supposed to smell like shit. The homeless members of this species like to defecate around the gate since it's off the main path. I still don't understand the allure of them to you.

I don't know, I think its funny that homeless people shit at your door. It skips the whole step of putting it in a bag and setting it on fire.You just step in it while walking to the door.....Seriously you stepped in a huge pile of shit there Gal.

While Gal took the time to clean his shoes while muttering a few curses in Sumerian. Mezian said the incantation to open the true door beyond the gate. With the final word, the gate shimmered away and the true entrance of the garden appeared.The Large cast iron door stood separating the world of humanity and the world of the angels. Mezian scoffed as the noticed the large engravings of Micheal, Gabriel, Raphael, and Azrial.With the words The Hand, The Voice, The Will And The Wrath.

Humility and subtlety was never their strong suit. I know the password but you have the key Gal.

There is no need for subtlety if the only beings that see it are us and the enemy. We have no reason to let ourselves be known to the humans. They wouldn't want to believe anyway.

Galadriel placed his hand on the door and it slowly crept open.Just be beyond was the world of the angels. Pristine, Beautiful, Quiet and absolutely a bunch of bull shit.Mezian never liked the world that Micheal had made for the council. It seemed to perfect for the imperfect beings he knew.A gaudy expression of the self-righteousness of the ArchAngels. There was nothing but monuments and statues to the "great accomplishments of the grand beings".It made Mezian sick to his stomach. He knew what the Arch Angels were made for, hat they had become was nothing like their original purpose.

So....How is Micheal? How is the crushing sense of failure treating him?Also, how has he dealt with only having half a face?Ha hah ha hah.
Mezian chuckled out loud at the thought of the sight of him with half of his face missing. He also laughed because he was the one to do it.

Micheal doesn't talk about it much and he doesn't make it to meetings like this usually. He likes to keep to himself most of the time. Although he will be here to see you. He needs to talk to you exclusively.

Am I going to be able to understand him at all?

[blue]The two men walked down the pathway leading to the chambers where the council meeting. The door was open and Mezian could here the four men speaking to each other and also could hear the disdain in all of their voices. He knew this was either going to be a great experience or fucking terrible. Either way the faster it was done with this the faster he could go home.

Micheal, Lord of the Arch Angels. Mezian, The First Born is here.

Galadriel announced their arrival like they were in sort of King Arthur play. The two men stared each other down. Mezian hated Micheal, Micheal had wished Mezian had died in the first war. There was no love lost between the two and the tension in the room was palpable and Mezian fucking loved all of it.Micheal looked at Mezian and began...

Hello Mezian how are you today. I trust you enjoyed your flight here and the cab ride? I hope Galadriel was a good companion.

Okay cut the Shit Micheal what do you want. Why are you being nice to me? Why would you go through all of this trouble and fly me out of here?

Mezian I know where your wife and child are and I need you to kill some people. You do this for me and I can help you find your family. There is only one condition, you have to become a Greystalker again.

You want me to kill angels for you. Why? I mean if it means I get my family back ill do it in a heartbeat. I just need to know why you can't just poof them to death.....Oh, wait for they're Seraphim, aren't they. You want me to kill my own kind again?

You know for a fact how badly that ended for everyone involved, especially you. Or have you not seen a mirror lately?

Iam aware of the severity of what I am asking. I also remember the end result of the first time we had to do this. But the Seraphim in question is not like most, he is a lot more powerful than what we can handle. The Seraphim in question is Raziel.He.....

Ill do it, I wanted him to bed dead for years. And if I can get my family back for tearing his soul ill do it.

To Be Continued......

Mezian is sitting his house, in his son's room. He is holding his son's stuffed rabbit.He kisses it gently and then looks at the camera.

Chasm, Chasm,Chasm......Do you know what it is like to be alone? To have nothing to live for and have nothing to fight for. Obviously not because as of late all you have been doing is bitching about how no one respects you. How no one treats you like the legend you are. And how people who won titles fair and square are quote"pieces of shit".No one has to give you a goddamn thing, especially if you haven't earned it.

You need to learn your place, much like Galadriel had to. You want something you earn that motherfucker. You don't get lost in your sense of self-entitlement and demand things like a distraught toddler.Now I am sure if you would have gone about it differently you may have gotten a chance at Robbie, You didn't though, you called people out and made a big hoopla about how it was your retirement tour.

With that being said let me be the first one to say...."Fuck Off Chasm". If this is your retirement tour, ill gladly make it a painful one. So be ready Chasm because I'm coming for you.

Your End Is Nigh

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (12-31-2017), Vincent Lane (01-03-2018)