Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savage Prediction Show
Gloria Gold Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-29-2017, 05:06 PM

The screen opens up to two well-known claymation characters

Johnny - Hello, I'm Johnny Gomez

Nick - And I'm Nick Diamond!

[Image: 7s6AEex.jpg]

Nick - You may know us from the hit show Celebrity Deathmatch!

Johnny - That's right, we've been hired by Impo$$ible INC to host the newly found XWF prediction show!

Nick - We wouldn't normally do something like this but Chris Clemens paid us an ass load!!

Johnny - An ass load is right Nick. Let's get this show kicked off! Welcome to the XWF Prediction show! Tonight we have the Saturday Night Savage Edition!

Nick - Tonight's simulated matches are brought to you by Fire Pro Wrestling and Impossible INC.

Johnny - That's right Nick and what a show it is. The main event match was a long and crazy one!! Jenny Myst kept asking Sinclair to hit her with that chair but he just wouldn't commit.

Nick- That's right but he sure as hell used that top rope to his advantage. I was getting dizzy just watching him go up and down all night.

Johnny - That's what she said Nick!

Nick - Indeed she did Johnny. But before we get to the main event, we have one hell of a match between the Bearded War Pig and Bozo The Darkness!

Johnny -
This was a battle all the way to the end, Nick. Let's get to the first simulation of the night!!!

Nick - Roll that footage!!

BEARDED WAR PIG
- vs -
BOZO THE DARKNESS
X-Treme Rules!

Johnny - WOW!! What an upset that was!!

Nick - I didn't see that one coming! It was back and forth all the way to the end!

Johnny - What a great way to start the night! Now let's get to our MAIN EVENT!!

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
NEVILLE SINCLAIR
- vs -
JENNY MYST

TV Title Rules!

Johnny - What a show that was!!! The blood the carnage!! Reminds me of the old days but with no deaths!

Nick - That's right Johnny, put a nail in that coffin this show goes to the history books!!

Johnny - This was the XWF Prediction show! Thanks for joining us folks, I'm Johnny Gomez.

Nick - And I'm Nick Dimond, saying good fight!!

Johnny - Good Night!!

The screen fades

[Image: OrjnAuN.jpg]
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Gloria Gold's post:
(12-29-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-30-2017)