Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message to my fellow Motherfuckers
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2017, 04:35 PM

So, I'm sorry I let you guys down. Robbie, you're right, I dropped the ball and made the team less than cohesive, giving Apex a big advantage. And while it wasn't my call to get removed from the match, my fuck ups led to the decision being made.

So, I had a gander at Vinnie's Top 5 and lo and behold who is first in line for a shot at my Xtreme championship?

My brother Bearded Goddamn War Pig.

So, as a small measure of recompense to my team for dropping the ball at War Games, BWP I'm offering you the first Xtreme title match shot when I come back. If you want it, awesome. I look forward to it. There won't be any bullshit or shananigans (God I love that word) because I only pull that shit on people I don't respect. You will get a straight up fight. And while I will not hold back, I will give you the respect you deserve.

If you decide not to take the opportunity, it will default to Danny Imperial, number two on the list. Seems fair, no?

Let me know what you decide brother.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-29-2017, 04:41 PM

It was my shoulders on the mat, not yours.

You owe no one an apology, brother.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2017, 04:44 PM

(12-29-2017, 04:41 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: It was my shoulders on the mat, not yours.

You owe no one an apology, brother.

Still shoulda been there. But if you're willing to let it be water under the bridge I am too. Tag champs with Caedus or not, I'm still Motherfucker for life.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (01-01-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2017, 04:50 PM

(12-29-2017, 04:48 PM)Basic Bitch Doctor Joshua Reno Said: Look at this Brokeback Bullshit. Just get a room and fuck already. Oh and when you do can my buddy Bilbo watch? That's sorta his thing.

I'll do ya one better. I'm not too high and mighty to give Bilbo a pity fuck. He just needs to bathe in cold water first and be really quiet.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Engineer's post:
(12-29-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (01-01-2018), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-29-2017)