Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks pal
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-29-2017, 02:57 AM

The scene opens inside a parking lot. It is pretty quiet and Scully, who is still banned from driving has the bonnet open of Red & Black Shelby American GT EcoBoost. The truth was it wasn't even his vehicle so who knows why he was looking at it. The Xtreme Champion, The Engineer was passing by when he approached Scully. Skull sees him and slips to the side. Was it a coincidence that Skull was admiring an engine and the Engineer was near?

"Hey, you couldn't loosen that cap could ya? I've been trying for a while but my hands too slippy, I can't grip it. Or maybe I'm just too weak."

The Engineer grips the cap and loosens it with ease. He looks up at Scully, a little confused. Skull seemed baffled, "Imagine that?"

Skull quickly removes the metal rod holding up the bonnet without warning and slams the bonnet straight down on The Engineers head and neck. He does this repeatedly, slamming if harder and harder, getting more angrier and intense with every slam. Engy is now unconscious and slides to the floor on his back, blood drips from his head. The bonnet hung from its hinges as ir was used with such force. Tim Black, a new referee suddenly appears from outta no where. Skull looks down at Engy...

"Thanks for the help.."

Skull goes for the cover....

Edit
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2017, 05:04 AM

Engy kicks out, looking somewhat stupefied.

Fuckin' A, I don't even know anything about cars, how did I fall for this....

Engy stabs a thumb in Scully's eye to put some distance between them as he stumbles to his feet. Scully lets out a curse as he rubs his eye. Engy, looking malicious, kicks one of the headlights, shattering it.

That's what you get!

It's not even my car!

SHIT!

Scully lunges at Engy, and Engy dips low and drop toe holds him, causing his face to smack hard off the hood (NOT BONNET THIS IS AMERICUH) of the car. Scully slips to the ground, dazed. Engy lays a few more boots to him for good measure before escaping. Well, he shoots an admiring glance at the cool car, then escapes.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
Scully (12-29-2017), Vincent Lane (12-29-2017)