Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take Back What Is Rightfully Mine...
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-28-2017, 11:16 PM

(Kitt Kennedy slips from the shadows and appears in front of Payback with his full leather trench coat, top hat and plague mask. Kitt slowly looks up and points his finger at Payback. Kitt removes the mask and intensely stares into Payback's eyes.)

Kitt: Really? After nobody shows up, this is who I get to see first after my return? Nobody else could drag their happy ass out here. Assholes...well i feel sorry for you cause you are delfinaly going to need help to deal with the ass whipping set in front of you, as a matter of fact, you might want to just sitout this one.

(Kitt steps up to Payback and gets in his face.)

Kitt: No offense, bitch but I'll be taking my 5th stint as the Heavy Metalweight Champion now with my victory. Roll up and head out, you are just another victim....

(Kitt nails Payback with "Lights Out" and quickly covers him for the pin.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

12-29-2017, 09:49 PM

(12-28-2017, 11:16 PM)Kitt Kennedy Said: Kitt: Really? After nobody shows up, this is who I get to see first after my return? Nobody else could drag their happy ass out here. Assholes...well i feel sorry for you cause you are delfinaly going to need help to deal with the ass whipping set in front of you, as a matter of fact, you might want to just sitout this one.

Kitt: No offense, bitch but I'll be taking my 5th stint as the Heavy Metalweight Champion now with my victory. Roll up and head out, you are just another victim....

(Kitt nails Payback with "Lights Out" and quickly covers him for the pin.)

Red = pin attempts Note bro Delfin and sitout are types of pins ie delfin clutch and sitout powerbomb pin and so is a roll up oh hell yeah and in the thread description we have2 more Kitt attempts to take this little school boy Payback to the whipping shed....

PAYBACK KICKs out!!!!!!!!!!!!! He gorilla presses Kitt to the tornados above and takes him to slam slum! WHAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!! The Payback Slam!

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
KimAnderson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-29-2017, 10:21 PM

I am sure Vinnie is going to let you slide once again saying that hell Chasm should be the champ but what ever, guess we will see saying you didn't kick out here or the last pin attempt

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2017, 06:09 AM

Hmmmmm way too much time went by here, dude!

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - KITT KENNEDY!

OOC: I honestly never saw the last one, though IMO if you felt you deserved a pin ruling you know to PM me. You should have replied to this one assuming yourself to be the champion as well just to cover your bases. Also, you should NEVER have this piss poor attitude about it. All of those three things combined make me have zero sympy for you.)

Hate Post Like Post