Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Royal
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-29-2017, 06:29 PM

Have you ever tried to help someone out and they don't appreciate it? Opportunity after opportunity you give them, but when it all boils down, they shit on you? All you have done is help them, but all they are is in it for themselves? Have you ever had someone's back, and they gave you every indication in the world that they had yours, but in the end the only ass covered was theirs? Those people who smile to your face, then pull the knife out of their pocket as they turn around. A person who looks in your eyes with a smile but at your back with a venom filled sneer. The type of person who would shake your hand at at sunrise and spit in your face at sunset.

Neville Sinclair knows exactly how this feels.

Jenny Myst is this type of person. Love it or hate it, Jenny Myst is a frigid bitch. But she is royalty in the wrestling world. Some of the worlds most fearless leaders are just that.....fearless. Fuck your judgments, fuck your opinions, fuck your feelings.

Part of being royalty is not letting yourself get taken advantage of. You need to be two steps ahead of everyone else around you.

The most important piece on the chess board is the queen.

When you are building an empire, you cannot let the empire build you. Jenny Myst had Neville Sinclair and that fat turd Peter Gilmour eating out of her palm, would basically ass fuck each other if she said so, and who comes out of the shit smelling like roses? Jenny. Fucking. Myst. She stabbed everyone left on this roster outside her beau who actually, at one point, cared about her right in the back then twisted the knife.

Good, fuck 'em.

There is no more room left at the top.

Jenny had played the entire roster like a fiddle. Neville Sinclair is just the latest victim. Now she has a shot at the Television Title, out of the blue. Why? Because they don't have anyone else? No. Because she is the best asset this roster has. The money maker, the ass shaker, the dream of every man and the nightmare it turns into. Medusa, Caligula, Madame Jekyll, Andromeda.

Monsters aren't just men.

When you look at your life, you have to ask what you want out of it. You have given yourself the opportunity to be as successful as possible, you don't have time to concern yourself with those you deem below you. If your a true ruler, then everyone should be deemed below you. People are going to accuse, ridicule, and belittle you. Jealousy is a hell of a drug. Envy is intolerable.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Jenny Myst was nothing but a foster girl that nobody wanted. Bouncing from family to family, often homeless, abused sexually and tortured mentally and emotionally. She was nothing but a shunned 'rebel' with poor moral traits and an affinity for the unusual. Experimenting with drugs and covered in self harm scars. There is no reason why Jenny should be where she is. No reason on planet earth. Luck? No, luck is for the people who don't believe. Luck is for the hopeless. A little makeup and a set of fake tits give you some hope. Jenny had some hope before, but it wasn't enough. Success and hope aren't good bed-fellows.

Success is the best revenge.

Here she was, self-made from dust. Everything she is, everything she does, everything she stands for, is her. Men like Neville Sinclair, they are still trying to figure out their lives. They have goals, they have plans. Plans are for people who aren't confident. If you want something, go get it, no matter how spontaneous. Jenny had never thought about being a double champion, but now she had an opportunity and she was going to sieze it. Why not? Men like Neville Sinclair throw words like "cocky" around. Jenny isn't cocky, she's confident. When you tell her she's the best, it's a compliment. When she stands in that ring in Los Angeles, holding both titles above her head, she will be the rags to riches tale that the storybooks write about. Neville Sinclair will be reduced to being just a guy, a mere mortal.

Nothing is impossible.

Jenny Myst would sit atop her throne. Rule supreme. The XWF is her kingdom, Savage is her castle. She will rule with an iron fist. Any opposers will get the guillotine. A ruthless leader. Fuck democracy, this shit is a dictator ship. Jenny Myst has spent her entire life looking at people who had placed themselves above her, and now the tables had flipped and the degree is 180. Now people will look to her for guidance, advice, permission. Jenny Myst is the Queen. She had spent far too much time on her knees, and now it was time she pay it back. For once in her life she felt.........

Royal.

"Neville....you've done it again. You have come out with another promo that is a cross between a bad BBC Docu-Series and a compiling of stats from ancestory.com. How do you manage to be so fucking boring all the time? Its baffling to me that every single time you open your mouth you put half the viewing audience to sleep, and you are supposed to represent our TV division? I wouldn't even want to read about your character in a book much less watch it on TV. You're a travesty to anything known as TV. Not only do you make me want to down an entire vat of Monster Energy to get through a promo of yours, but you have proven in a few simple words that you are just as dense as anyone else around here.

Do you really not know who I am by now? If you say you do, you're lying to yourself. You tried to figure me out but sucked harder than Winston Churchill sucked his cigars. I am born and bred into chaos. I never do the same thing twice, other than dominate, and I never let my next move be known. I said I was going to be the highlight of War Games, and I wasn't lying, was I? You really think I was going to bail out that jelly-belly of a team captain after he twisted my tits in front of a sold out crowd. I don't get mad, Neville, I get even. You can't comprehend why I did what I did? I would think someone who thinks they are smarter than everyone else, such as yourself, would already have an answer as to why I did it. But, just in case you are putting up a front about your intelligence, let me explain. I do things for me, and me only. Sometimes, Chris. I said I was going to take War Games by storm, and I did. What is everyone talking about today, how Apex won? No. They are talking about what Jenny Myst did at the very end. By doing what I did I made so many more headlines than if we simply would have won. If we won, it was a "team" thing. By doing what I did, now it is a "Jenny Myst" thing. That is exactly how is should be. I am more than just a set of tits, Neville. Not just a dumb blonde. I knew we had this thing in the bag, but I didn't want that. Why would I want to give Peter Gilmour accolades? Why would I want to win it for you? I was picked first on Peter's team because he is dating the woman who sings my entrance music and he was thinking with his little head. He wanted me because I am hot, and I made him pay for it.

Neville, you seem to have this all figured out. You dispatched me once, sure, but I am a different being than I was then. I wasn't ready then, I'll admit it. I didn't know my ass from a hole in the wall when it came to inside that ring. Now, I control that ring. It is MY ring whenever I am inside it. You are in for a bigger bite than you can chew, despite those large yellow British teeth.

You're right, maybe it was a bit cliche to bring that terrible movie into play here. I'm sure you've gotten it before, it isn't hard to figure out. I thought I did a pretty good job of laying out the similarities, however. You played it off like I did a lazy job. Neville, why are you lying to the people you represent as TV Champion? I roasted you, and you could at least acknowledge I got you.

Snobby British? I guess it isn't just a stereotype. Neville, I have a shot at this title and I am not even in the "Top 5" for contenders, according to Vinnie's list. Why do you think that is? Because they want to see you roll over yet another sad sap in the biggest match of the night? No. Because they want to challenge you. They want you to prove your worth. Look at that list of scrubs in line for a shot at your belt. Grande Ricardo, Erik Black, McBride, Mezian, Chasm. Come-the-fuck-on. I've seen a more high profile list of names in the Methodone Clinic lines in North Las Vegas. My list isn't great either, but the difference is that half of mine aren't even currently employed here. I'll take any bitch on at any time.......I just don't have any. You have people in line for a shot and if it stays the way it is, not only will you keep your title, but your name will stay on the lower tier. What do I mean?

Neville do you want to be considered a long reining champion who has beaten nobody? Your stats are padded. You are a Duke or a North Carolina playing division three school. Do you really want to be the one to have held a title for so long haven beaten a list of bodies whose combined temperature doesn't even reach 98 degrees? Apparently, according to you and everyone else on this roster, that is what I am good at. Let me take over the responsibility of being the double champion who doesn't face anyone. I will embrace it.....why? Because royalty doesn't fight themselves, they have other people do it while paying them pennies on the dollar. You should know all about that, given the heritage you force down our throats. I am the Queen, and I will sit above you on the throne as you battle day in and day out to make your name and improve my kingdom.

That's what a good Englishman does, right?

The Worst English Export Since All Of Their Food Said:Why do I feel like the only reason you even want this damn championship is because you want something you’ve been denied? Like a spoiled brat child told he can’t have his candy, now you’re making a scene demanding something you don’t have and stirring up shit that deserves to stay down.

Neville I never wanted this title. I never pursued it. I was going to let you run your course and keep beating bottom of the barrell talent while I ran my own shit. Booking seems to think I deserve one. Don't blame them. You ask why this championship? It isn't about attaining something I've been denied, and I always get what I want, but it is more about establishing a legacy. My motivation? My motivation is being the best to ever step foot in that ring and this will bring me one step closer. My motivation? To kick this shit out of a man who thinks he is untouchable and show the world that the almighty Neville Sinclair is in fact human, can make mistakes, can feel pain, and can be beaten. My motivation? I am not treating these titles like jewelry, as you said, but rather as trophies for the accomplishments I have proven I deserve.

You don't want to tell us you're real name? You make it seem like we are so disappointed. Nobody gives a shit what your name is, Neville, and nobody gives a shit about where you came from or your history. After Saturday Night all anyone will care about is Jenny Myst, the XWF Bombshell and Television Champion.

Long Live The Queen.

PERFECTION
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-30-2017), Chris Clemens (12-29-2017), Vincent Lane (12-30-2017)