Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look who's back in town....
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-26-2017, 10:56 PM

(The scene opens with Kitt Kennedy and Alex Mason arriving at the hotel that is accommodating the XWF talent in Chicago for the upcoming Anarchy show. Kitt walks into the lobby and removes his sunglasses and has a look of disbelief on his face. He looks around, dumbfounded, and continues on into the bar area, looking for something. Alex quickly follows, a bit puzzled. Kitt stops in the bar area and Alex rushes up to him.)

Alex: Baby....babe....what is wrong?

(Kitt gestures all around him to a relatively empty bar area and motions all around the hotel lobby.)

Kitt: Is it not obvious!? Where in the hell is the fanfare and "Welcome Back Kitt" banners? When I walked in the door I was expecting something....not....not....(gestures around wildly again)....THIS!

(Kitt throws his hands up in disgust and walks to the bar. Alex sees that he is upset and quickly grabs him a beer from the bartender and hands it to him to help calm him.)

Alex: (in a calming voice) Honey, it is kind of late. Maybe they are all resting and planning on welcoming you back tomorrow....

(Kitt shoots a sharp stare at her.)

Kitt: I don't give a damn if they need their "beauty sleep", I am the best thing that could have ever happened to this company and I deserve some kind of recognition.

(Kitt stands and goes to the front desk of the hotel. He reaches back behind the desk and grabs the reservation book from the staff worker who attempts to object but Kitt shoves a stiff finger across her lips to silence her. Kitt begins flipping through the reservation book, looking for fellow XWF wrestlers' room numbers and he picks up the front desk phone to dial the first room number to get some company.)

(Can be continued by anyone)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kitt Kennedy's post:
Muddy Waters (12-27-2017), Vincent Lane (12-27-2017)
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

12-28-2017, 08:57 PM

(Kitt slams the phone down in disgust and hotel staff are looking at him, each afraid to approach him after he basically took over the front desk area for his "welcoming committee" search. Kitt grips the desk in front of him, his body pulsating with anger and he grits his teeth into a smirk of frustration. Alex looks on, concerned but hesitant to say anything, afraid of setting off this ticking time bomb.)

Kitt: (Head down) You know....it's just....

(Kitt pushes back from the desk and turns quickly to face Alex and his smirk has turned into a twisted, vile smile.)

Kitt: Fuck them....fuck them all...they will see me soon enough.

(Kitt puts his arm around Alex's shoulders and turns her to guide her towards the exit of the hotel.)

Alex: Don't let it get to you babe, they have no clue what kind of presence you bring.

(Kitt chuckles as the camera watches the couple walk towards the exit.)

Kitt: You know what they say baby...you either die the hero...but not me...I've lived long enough to become...the villain....

(Kitt and Alex walk out into the crisp air and continue down the sidewalk as the camera fades to black.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post