Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome One And All!
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-26-2017, 03:47 PM

All of reality would stop, every inch of the Universe would cease to move, as Panzer expanded his pocket dimension, and it began to swallow up everything, whiteness instead of darkness, and his face became the entirety of the whiteness, just one gigantic version of his painted mug as his spoke psychically, even though his mouth moved.

"Welcome to my dimension. Once someone answers the call, I will let the universe continue roll on.Thanks to my time in the War Games, I seemed to have enjoyed my camaraderie with the dear Doctor and Gravy baby and even Kuhnt. So, I'm in search of a... tag partner. Someone who doesn't mind some clown dick or puss. I can literally take the form of whatever I want, so.

Who wants to become my partner, and try to become a tag team champion?!

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-26-2017, 05:32 PM

"When are you going to take the form of a dead body?"

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-26-2017, 06:14 PM

(12-26-2017, 05:57 PM)BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno Said: Uh never? Because I don't have a gimmick that only and children like.

"Then there's your fuckin' answer, shitnugget. I ain't doin' what ya fuckin' want. Now fuckalong off this channel. I'm trying to find fuckers to team with. Had fun teaming with you mortals, might as well as keep the party going."

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-26-2017, 08:45 PM

(12-26-2017, 06:40 PM)BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno Said: Fine! Don't take my advice. Keep acting like the family dog begging at the table for scraps while all the humans enjoy a warm hot meal.

"But Reno, haven't you heard?!"

Hate Post Like Post