Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Rocketeer
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-27-2017, 01:45 AM

They Say Evil Prevails When Good Men Fail To Act, What They Ought To Say Is......Evil Prevails.

Have you ever been watching a movie and found yourself rooting for the bad guy? Connecting with them more than you connect with the hero? Feeling like the bad guy relates more to your every day life? On the contrary, have you ever watched a movie where the bad guy is so over the top "bad" that you can barely stomach it? Bad like gas station sushi, not like badass ninja warrior. That was the case with the movie The Rocketeer, a Disney live-action good vs. evil flick from 1991. The antagonist in this movie, his name is Neville Sinclair? Does that name sound familiar? He was "the bad guy" from this movie that made you not just want to turn the movie off, but possibly smash your VCR into a mangled mess of plastic and wiring. Neville Sinclair was corny, over-the-top cliche and flat out uninteresting. He wasn't a compelling villain by any means. Doesn't the average viewer deserve more out of the characters that grace their screen?

Jenny thought so. As she sat with Megan, her publicist and glorified errand-girl, she ate gluten free popcorn and sipped on red wine. They sat in a room, Megan on a beanbag chair and Jenny on the couch---there was plenty of room on the couch by Megan hadn't yet earned the chance to sit in close proximity to perfection.

She was a good assistant but she had her flaws. Jenny didn't tolerate flaws. That is why this movie was so bad. Neville Sinclair was by far the worst villain she had ever seen in an action flick, and this is the guy that people think of when they think of the current TV champ?

The people deserve better.

"This is so bad" she said to her assistant, "but he is able to mask just how bad he is because he talks all sophisticated and such."

Megan wasn't quite sure what Jenny was getting at, she was rather enjoying the movie. She was, admittedly, a Disney fan and loved all of their movies despite the obvious plot holes and character flaws. Couldn't she just watch the movie? Why was she so critical of e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g?

"I guess" was all she could muster through popcorn chews.

They sat in silence as the B movie continued. It was about 10 minutes later when the blonde spoke up again.

On the screen, Jenny, the protagonist, was snooping through Sinclair's home and finds a Nazi secret agent, proceeding to knock him out.

"Yeah, Jenny is the bomb. Now, watch the plot twist, she will be the bad guy. Every good movie needs a strong woman in it."

Megan rolled her eyes.

The movie continued to drag on, and she continued to grow increasingly bored with the "villain" character. He was just so bland and pretentious. Kinda like the XWF Neville Sinclair.

When Jenny got kidnapped by Sinclair, she huffed and puffed. "That would never happen, they have to add in fake suspense. A man like that would never overtake a woman like her."

Another eye roll.

Jenny felt very strongly about all of her opinions, especially ones that were about her opponents. When she spoke, she never spoke lightly, and always spoke from the heart.

This villain was so set in his ways, so stuck in his own world, that he failed to see the path he was headed down. He failed to see what lie ahead of him because he was too stubborn to look over his shoulder. The need to get the jetpack and be the best consumed him, and he never stopped to think about what happened if he wasn't.

This was a lot like her Neville Sinclair. He is always in a rush to crowned king but never once has imagined what it would be like to be a serf. That is the beauty of Jenny's game. She KNOWS how it feels to be on the lower end of the spectrum, she had to work her way up from the bottom. Neville walked in here and was successful from jumpstreet. He wasn't prepared to feel the crushing taste of humiliation. Losing his title was bad enough for him, but to be put on the shelf by someone would be worse. He is a prideful man, but pride can sometimes turn to ignorance. Sure, he "respects" Jenny, but he has every intention of winning this match.

Of course he does.

Because Neville doesn't know what it feels like to lose. Only a small sample size on the survey for him. Neville doesn't know how it feels to walk into the arena, wondering if you will make the cut, wondering if you will have a job when the sun rises tomorrow. Neville doesn't know how it feels to every single member of this roster peg you to fail, when all you were trying to do was better yourself. He was never a valet, he doesn't know the stigma of stepping into the ring after spending your entire career accompanying someone to it.

Especially someone as vaunted as Chris Chaos.

But she didn't expect Neville to know this shit, why would he? Everyone is too busy patting him on the back-----lying to his face. Nobody has ever told the truth to Neville. Nobody has ever has the courtesy to be honest with the man.

NEVILLE SINCLAIR IS OVERRATED.

The words pounded through her head like the hum of an 808 drum.

NEVILLE SINCLAIR IS OVERRATED

As the Neville Sinclair fought for what he felt was his on the screen, he was tricked by Jenny and it would be his downfall.

As the Neville Sinclair fought to protect what was his in the ring, he slept on Jenny, and that would be his downfall.

Before she knew it, the credits were rolling.

"That's it?" she asked, breaking what was presumably a lengthy vocal silence.

"You gotta stop daydreaming during movies....."

"You call that a movie?"

"What would you call it?"

"The worst thing I've seen since Chasm put a pair of boots on."

Megan looked at her......

"Chasm?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot, he is kinda forgettable. Anyways, fuck it, lets go get some Orange Julius!"

Megan jumped up, excited.

"You're driving."

"Of course."

ROCKETEER

"So War Games was fun. It was a social experiment in playing nice with others and coexisting as a force, even with people we might not like. People we may hate, even. Now, we are back to regularly scheduled programming and back to Jenny Myst's reign of terror through the XWF kingdom. Now, after running through schmucks left and right, I have my sights set on the next tier. I have my sights set on being the only double champion on this roster, and let me tell you all something right now......I'm gonna do it. This time, I am going to teach the educator of educators a little lesson. I am going to take Neville Sinclair to school and show him how a real Queen handles her kingdom.

Neville, I have been nice to you, hell I even treated you out to a night in the Vegas wildlands. I got you drunk, gave you a boner, and even got you into your favorite thing in the world, a fight. I may even, awww hell, I may even----like you, Neville.
But for this one night, we are enemies. Fierce competitors, rivals. I never thought it would come to this, Nev, but.......the time has come for me to expose you. I have had your back for so long but we have been pitted against each other and its time for me to ruin yet another reputation within the XWF ranks. So where should I begin?"

*clears her throat*

"I always thought your name sounded familiar to me. I could just never quite peg where I had heard it before. It wasn't from the annuls of wrestling greatness, but I have figured out it was from the mediocrity of children's television. Neville Sinclair, the English stately gentleman who drinks disgusting malt liquor, has an ego problem and a touch of mean, or Neville Sinclair the over-the-top goofy Disney villain with a rapist mustache and a obsessive love for rocket-powered jetpacks? You are like him in so many ways, I can't believe I never put two and two together sooner. You don't just share the same name but you share the same corny bad guy shtick that borders on believable and tumbles head first into flat out unwatchable drab. It is the same thing with you every week Neville....which lesson will he teach this week? Which loosely based-on-the-situation history monologue will he make us half-sleep through before he tortures us more with trash talk that comes off as nothing more than a stern lecture from a Sunday school teacher? I've figured you out, and read you like a textbook. You aren't an complex figure like you try to make us believe, you're really are quite the simpleton. Neville is the villain that everyone wants to face because he masks his inadequacies with proper speech and a valliant accent that makes his words sound more official. Look at what he says, not how he says it. If a bullshit artist were a real thing, he'd be fucking Picasso. What he says is the same thing everyone else says, but there is a mask on it. He isn't Guy Faux, however, and this is no revolution. He is just a man on a mission, but doesn't really know the end game.

Neville, you go through the motions, plain and simple. Because the XWF talent pool as of late is thinner than a Hatian aids patient, you look like a king among pawns. A god among men. "The best TV champion we have ever had." Truth is, there just hasn't been anyone worth a dixie cup of piss to come along and actually challenge you. War Pig, he got lucky. Erik Black made him look like the invalid he is. Black then showed that he is a victim of lucks pen stroke as well when you came back in and re took the title you have been gifted to keep. You said in one of your promos for War Games, ABOUT ME, and I quote.........

Everyone's Favorite Limey Said:Yet, Jenny, of all the women in this federation, is the only one we actually fear and look forward to seeing. She’s taken a division of hopefuls and belittled them to the point that they know they can’t do this anymore. Think of how dominant Jenny Myst really is. Think of how she uses her bitch persona to not take shit from men that want to treat her as a lesser. In a federation of men that could look down on her, she keeps doing her thing. I actually have come to rather like Jenny Myst, she’s the only one who acts even cockier than I do.

Before you try to spin this into a "where is your competiton?" rebuttal, you just said yourself that I have stripped any and all competition clean off the bone. This division is mine because I made it that way. The TV title is defended every Savage, so there is always SOMEONE to face. When's the last time I had a title defense? The problem isn't the lack of competition like mine is, Neville, it is the lack of quality competition. Now, you've been put to the ultimate test. You've been fed to the sharks. It is sink or swim. You have been put into a match against the alpha female of professional wrestling and it is up to you to capture the moment, or choke it away like your people did in 1776. There should be NO REASON I win this match, right? Not against almighty Neville. But I will. The fact that you basically teach a colonial history high school class every time you come on the airwaves and people want to give Chris shit every time he makes a single historical reference just shows that nobody on this roster has half a brain. You disguise your simplicity with elegance and class, but deep down you are just as much of a clusterfuck as the rest of us. So Neville Sinclair is going to finally find his rocket jet pack. He is finally going to get his prize. We all know how that movie ends.....with snickering arrogance that ends with you in a spinning ball of flames, plummeting through the air and landing in a pile of ash and rubble to be swept away like dust in the wind. You disappeared on us for a while, but now you are back to stake your claim and I am going to be the one to end your division as well. I am a monster, Neville, a demon, a ghoul, a thing of nightmares. You are just a bad guy with goofy hair who thinks he knows whats best for us.

The XWF fans who watch us every week deserve a champion that entertains them, not makes them feel like they are back in school. They deserve a champion who captivates, a champion that is good looking, good fighting, and foul natured. People love negativity. They love when the bad guy wins........and Neville, they don't come much badder than me. You are Neville Sinclair, I am Jigsaw. You just can't seem to stop this game, and even when you do, I find a way to stay around. This is the end of your era, Neville, and the beginning of mine. Neville, in The Rocketeer, kidnapped Jenny. How ironic. But in the end, Jenny wins and Neville dies. How ironic.

Neville Sinclair from The Rocketeer (1991): C'mon, Eddie. I'm paying you well. Does it really matter where the money comes from?

You wanted competition, now you have it, does it really matter where it comes from? Welcome, Neville, to your worst nightmare.

PERFECTION

[Image: 6pIGTZL.gif]

17-11-1
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-27-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-28-2017)