Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We coming to you
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-25-2017, 07:50 PM

The scene opens with Nox, sitting at a desk in a dark room with a menacing figure standing behind him. A look of confusion drapes his face, but also intriguing.

I'm appalled. The men and women of XWF, not accepting my invite is quite rude and a bit insulting. We were willing to open our arms and our home to you in the Christmas spirit of brotherly love and you totally got me butt hurt. So in the interest of me being jilted, we've decided to come to you. Behind me is one of our biggest, our brightest, and our most destructive forces to ever place a foot in the ring. So since you won't accept our invitation, you'll have no choice but to reckon with our invasion.

Love ya and happy holidays. Nox out.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

12-25-2017, 08:05 PM

Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2017, 08:16 PM

"Looks like a raging fucking .

Frodo would love him!"

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

12-25-2017, 08:25 PM

I'm sure he would. Fact that you suddenly tried to through a much more talented and a deserved Hall of famer in these Hall's name out there proves your just a blowned out asshole dripping with man cheese. Now walk away and return to mediocrity directly where you belong and let a real athlete step up.

Hate Post Like Post