Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF DEFEATED BY X-MAS?!?!?
Gloria Gold Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-25-2017, 10:05 AM

-$- The screen fades to the Impo$$ible INC. logo followed by an opening sequence. -$-

-$- The video plays for around a minute or so before fading to Gloria Gold, Geico and Chris Clemens himself sitting in a luxuriously decked out modern room. Chris sits in a throne-like chair in front of a beautiful blazing fireplace with Gloria to the left and Geico to the right sitting in similar gold throne chairs. All three are wearing Christmas hats with suits. -$-

Gloria Gold - Happy Holidays everyone!!! We are just popping in to give you a Christmas present from Impossible INC. to all our new fans out there.

Chris Clemens - That's right! ( cracks a smile) We came up with a good way to put our new wrestling simulator to use. We got together for Christmas and had our top engineers calibrate the simulation software to run an XWF VS Santa Claus and his little helper's deathmatch!! I know, I know!! It's a great idea!! It was also mine! (cracks a smile)

Gloria Gold - HEY! I was just...

Chris Clemens - Not now Gloria. Anywho, We had our computers randomly pick 4 stars from the XWF and then we put them up against the king of Christmas himself!!! That's right, Santa motha fucking Claus!! This guy wrestles reindeer for a living so I'm highly interested in seeing the power this man can dish out!! So let's get this show on the road because I got some Christmas stockings of my own to stuff if ya know what I mean!! (winks at the camera) We bring you the first ever XWF VS CHRISTMAS DEATHMATCH!!!! Roll that beautiful bloody footage!!

-$-The screen fades -$-

XWF VS CHRISTMAS
Barbwire landmine match

XWF
Robbie Bourbon
Joshua Hatred
Jenny Myst
Neville Sinclair

VS

Santa and his Little Helpers
Santa Clause
Keebler The Elf
Elf Helper 1
Elf Helper 2

-$- The screen fades -$-

[Image: hPvtFzo.jpg]

[Image: OrjnAuN.jpg]
Edit
[-] The following 7 users Like Gloria Gold's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-26-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-25-2017), Dolly Waters (12-27-2017), Drew Archyle (12-25-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-25-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-25-2017), The Engineer (12-25-2017)