Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Fancy
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-25-2017, 06:34 AM

Doc and Engy sit across from each other at a table just outside a cafe.... and that's all I can tell ya. The place looks fancy though. Doc and Engy are dressed to kill Pope and sipping tea like the two fine gents they are.

Engy must have cracked a sophisticated funny because Doc chokes as he sips, spilling some on his pant leg. He sighs and sets his cup down as Engy shrugs with a smile.

Bother!

Doc says with a frown.

Now it appears as if I've wet myself!

Engy snickers out loud.

Pity.

Would you excuse me while I freshen up?

Engy smirks and bows his head as he takes a sip of tea.

Indeed!

Engy goes about minding his own business by whipping out a local newspaper and leafing through it. He politely coughs and excuses himself even though there is no one else around.

At least that's what he thought.

Doc never left to the washroom like he said he was and lurked in the shadows until Engy was fully distracted by the finely printed newspaper! Did Doc spill the tea on his pants on purpose?! Was Engy's joke NOT funny?! Doc grabs one of the other tables that were set up outside of the cafe and whips it at Engy with a....

HYAAAA!!!!!

It crashes into Engy, but he doesn't take the full blow. He manages to escape to his feet but with Doc's quickness..... He's ready to grab Engy and delivers a LOBOTOMY!!!!!!!! BAH GAHD!!!! Could this be it?!!?! DOC WITH THE COVER!!!

Where are we going to find a referee on Christmas?!!?!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-25-2017), The Engineer (12-25-2017), Vincent Lane (12-26-2017)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2017, 11:41 AM

OOC: On Christmas??!! Oh you bastard, lol. Good try though.

A member of the cafe wait staff rips off his pressed shirt, revealing a ref's shirt underneath. Doc smiles satisfactorily as he drops to do the count.

2.....ENGY KICKS OUT!

BAH HUMBUG!

Engy pushes Doc off of him and scrambles to his feet, and Doc gets vertical as well. The former tag champ pulls the ceramic tea pot off their table and whips it at the Xtreme champion's head, but Engy ducks and runs over to a lit Christmas tree on the perimeter of the exterior cafe. Doc runs over to the tree as well, but Engy surprises him by clambering to the top of the tree and riding it down on top of Doc! The lights on the tree snap and fizzle as they shatter. Doc is pinned underneath Engy and the tree, and tries to push them both off, but finds he cannot.

Well, it was a worthy effort was it not?

Not bad. Not bad.

See you New Year's Eve....? Or will you.....?

Oh you sly devil...

Engy whistles and some secret service guys (whoa, remember when Engy had his own detail?) pop out and level their guns at Doc.

If he moves, shoot him.

Doc puts his hands out in surrender with a smirk as Engy grabs his tea, finishes it, and walks off into the Christmas sunset.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

[-] The following 3 users Like The Engineer's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-25-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-25-2017), Vincent Lane (12-26-2017)