Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Fuck you, Mezian, you fucking spaz.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-25-2017, 09:45 PM

"Who the fuck is this needledick Mezian? And why the fuck is it talking to me like that? It fought for a chance at a title once? Bitch, I ran the whole damn show for months. Literally and figuratively, of course. And you know what I did when I ran this shit? I fucking held the X title as well. You fought for shots at belts? I fought for belts, and made matches for belts. I never fucking backed down, and I made Peter Gilmour suck my dick. Calm your tits, Mezian. There's enough of my cock to o around, you will be allowed to suckle on it like a baby calf getting milk. I'll turn your mouth into a daycare, motherfucker. Call you the kiddie pool.

But, if we do that, then Father Steve is gonna go to your mouth looking for dates. That's right, father Steve touches kids, that's not even a revelation at this point. I just felt like I had to explain my joke to Mezian, what with it having the brain capacity of Father Steve's boyfriend. That's right, a double whammy. Kid touching jokes, and a joke about Mezian having the mind of a child. Someone get that piece of shit some aloe, I don't burned its face off. Speaking of that, why Father Steve look like that Spawn after he got burned?"

[Image: ISRKNH9.png]

"Look, let's cut to the chase of why you're all here. Am I going to win at Anarchy? Yes. There's not really a question there. I could show up with my dick stapled to a statue of Bill Paxton, or my dick stapled directly to Bill Paxton and I'd still win. I could spend the entire match watching Waterworld waiting for it to get enjoyable, which it never does, and still manage to win. I could sincerely dig up the grave of Randy Savage, lay down in the ring with his rotting body on top of me, and I'd still win this match. I could let Mezian and Steve pin me until I get a full 8 hours of sleep, and still win. Because my shoulders would always roll just in time. It's how I'm wired, I'm just wired not to lose to Steve and Mezian. And DDACE? I'm more likely to take Barney Green's shit on my fface than lose to that piece of elk dick.

And, let me fucking say, I am amazed that people really thought I was Grande fucking Ricardo. Like, did you dipshits ever check his height? No, because none of you are fucking smart enough to figure that shit out. He's six fucking inches taller than I am. Either you expect me to have been wrestling in 6 inch heels, or you fuckers are straight . Knowing this is a federation that still employs Gilmour, or as I call him my Cum Catcher, I'm guessing . Goddamn Shane, fix this shit. Yo shit be broke worse than Dizzy Harrison's dick after a round with a school librarian. Yes, I dropped a New Guy reference in here, eat me.

And no, Peter, that doesn't mean I'm a 16th trip to buffet, and that you can eat me for real. Go back to your diet. I realize that you're too stupid to catch that I wasn't being literal, but that's not my problem. What is my problem is the abysmal shape this company's in. Fuck, a guy goes on vacation to Mozambique for a year, and comes back to that some with a lizard is pretending g to be him, the company got so fucked that Peter Gilmour managed to finally win a title, but still not lose those extra 13 chins, and somehow McBride still hasn't killed himself. Jesus fucking Christ, you suck ass. I sincerely hope each and every one of you gets AIDs. I will gladly dig up the corpse of Ezekiel Carter and stab you in the assholes with his bones until you get it. Or maybe I'll just find Ghost Tank's ass, give him a cookie, and tell him to blow you all until he gives you syphilis. We all know he got it from the times he let a donkey fuck him up the ass so he could feel like a man. Fuck outta my goddamn face with your autistic shit, fuckers. I'm going to bed."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(12-27-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-26-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-25-2017)