Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Okay so....
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-24-2017, 12:41 PM

Okay, so after six months of sitting on the sidelines with a neck injury watching shows from my hospital bed, then my living room, then from my phone I come back to this. A match with three fucktards I have no idea of who they are. Quite honestly I don't care either. Before I left I was fighting for titles or at least title chances. I would be surprised if any of these assholes have even seen a title in this company let alone fight for one.

I don't care what the match is that Shane has put me in with them. The result will be the same. I walk out and there is a mound of unconscious bodies.So before the rest of slack jaw cock knobs come slapping your dick holsters. I want you to remember I have gone toe to toe with some of the best in the company past and present. Realize who you will have to be locked in a chamber with and recognize the gravity of your situation. Life, as you know, will be changed forever and I will be the catalyst for the explosion of fuckery that you are about to endure.

So, you have been warned and there will be no end to the pain I will inflict and the will be no end to the joy I will feel doing it.Remember while you're in the hospital beds recovering that this was brought on by your actions and words. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Run while you still have a chance....YOUR END IS NIGH!!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
(12-27-2017), JimCaedus (12-24-2017)