Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did I tell you
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-24-2017, 11:22 AM

Now that the Warfare card is up you can all see what I was talking about with Robbie being a pussy of a champion. He issued a challenge for anyone to back up their words about him and I did just that but instead of facing me like a real champ, he once again ran his fight ass over to the catering table to eat his pain away because deep down he knows that everything I said about him was true.

I wanted my final match to be something to remember not some filler match to start the show, I fucking deserve better then that.

So to Robbie and all of XWF management

FUCK YOU

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Chasm's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-24-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-25-2017)
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-24-2017, 04:25 PM

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-25-2017, 05:26 AM

(12-24-2017, 11:22 AM)Chasm Said: Now that the Warfare card is up you can all see what I was talking about with Robbie being a pussy of a champion. He issued a challenge for anyone to back up their words about him and I did just that but instead of facing me like a real champ, he once again ran his fight ass over to the catering table to eat his pain away because deep down he knows that everything I said about him was true.

I wanted my final match to be something to remember not some filler match to start the show, I fucking deserve better then that.

FUCK YOU

Like him or hate him he is the Universal Champion. There he is in the main event. If you weren't such a huge no show risk and your average RP was more than 500 Words then maybe they would take your threat against Robbie seriously. I'm not trying to sound like a dick here but what exactly have you done to earn a title match of any sort much less Universal?
Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2017, 05:50 AM

(12-25-2017, 05:26 AM)Chris Chaos Said:
(12-24-2017, 11:22 AM)Chasm Said: Now that the Warfare card is up you can all see what I was talking about with Robbie being a pussy of a champion. He issued a challenge for anyone to back up their words about him and I did just that but instead of facing me like a real champ, he once again ran his fight ass over to the catering table to eat his pain away because deep down he knows that everything I said about him was true.

FUCK YOU

Like him or hate him he is the Universal Champion. There he is in the main event. If you weren't such a huge no show risk and your average RP was more than 500 Words then maybe they would take your threat against Robbie seriously. I'm not trying to sound like a dick here but what exactly have you done to earn a title match of any sort much less Universal?

Rp? No show? 500 words? You may not be trying to sound like a dick but you definitely do. Not to mention and possibly drugged out.

Why don't you pick on someone your own skill level...Oh wait. Nevermind, you're good. Carry on.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drew Archyle's post:
(12-25-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-25-2017, 06:11 AM

The only person around here who gets title shots for no reason at all is Peter Gilmour. Duh. Hole once again not doing his homework.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Phantom Panzer (12-25-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2017, 06:59 AM

FUCK YOU

Hi, Management here.

Remember that time you received a Universal Title shot against James Raven and shat the bed harder than the Democratic Party in 2016?

Quit your bitching. No one decided this was the Chasm Retirement Tour except you. You want the XWF to make shit revolve around you? Then be better.

Otherwise, the door is that way.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Drew Archyle (12-25-2017), Neville Sinclair (12-25-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-25-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-25-2017, 07:26 AM

Doc points towards EXIT assuming that was the door King Vincent was referring to.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Phantom Panzer (12-25-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-25-2017, 07:49 AM

(12-25-2017, 05:50 AM)Drew Archyle Said:
(12-25-2017, 05:26 AM)Chris Chaos Said:

FUCK YOU

Fight me

Rp? No show? 500 words? You may not be trying to sound like a dick but you definitely do. Not to mention and possibly drugged out.

Why don't you pick on someone your own skill level...Oh wait. Nevermind, you're good. Carry on.
Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2017, 07:54 AM

How about you answer Jim's challenge for a one on one match and stop trying to avoid it by booking yourself in other matches.

Former:

w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
(12-25-2017), JimCaedus (12-31-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-25-2017, 09:42 AM

(12-25-2017, 07:54 AM)Drew Archyle Said: How about you answer Jim's challenge for a one on one match and stop trying to avoid it by booking yourself in other matches.

What are you, Jim's attorney? I don't book Warfare, and don't book myself ever.

How about this, loudmouth, since you are all "Apex or Die", how about you fight me and if you beat me Jim gets his one-on-one match but if you don't, we stay partners for as long as management (you know, those ones who book shit) sees fit.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-25-2017, 09:45 AM

I am so happy for you guys.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-26-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-25-2017)
Chasm Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2017, 10:54 AM

Robbie issued a challenge I accepted I didn't even care if the title was on the line or not, I just wanted my last match to be against someone that might be a challenge and really what the fuck has Finn done lately to deserve said match, that's right nothing. So how about this after I win at Warfare which I will, you allow me to face Robbie at what ever show he wants and I really don't care if the title is on the line, I just want to prove that I deserve more credit then you all give me and that I am not just some joke.

(Ooc: Sadly my match against Raven was at the time I was jumped and was suffering a concussion but what ever nothing I could do about that as I tried to rp but with not being able to look at a screen longer then 30 min it was next to impossible and the reason my rps are not epic 2500 word is because I am not feeling Chasm like I used to which is why I am looking to retire him and move onto rping as just Kim)

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-25-2017, 11:04 AM

(12-25-2017, 09:42 AM)Chris Chaos Said:
(12-25-2017, 07:54 AM)Drew Archyle Said: How about you answer Jim's challenge for a one on one match and stop trying to avoid it by booking yourself in other matches.

What are you, Jim's attorney? I don't book Warfare, and don't book myself ever.

How about this, loudmouth, since you are all "Apex or Die", how about you fight me and if you beat me Jim gets his one-on-one match but if you don't, we stay partners for as long as management (you know, those ones who book shit) sees fit.

Yes as a matter of fact I am Mr. Caedus's attorney. From the Law Firm of Urha, Poh and Say.

But more to the point you just managed to, in one sweeping motion declare yourself at the head of the short bus. A remarkable feat given the plethora of short bus champions currently employed here at the XWF.

You don't book yourself in matches ever? Oh really? You challenged me to a match a moment ago, had I said yes then you would have in effect booked yourself. Rather than leaving it up to management to pick a random opponent for you. Are you really that dense that you don't understand that extremely basic concept or are you still hung over from all those virgin eggnogs you consumed last night?

Why would I want to face you? You have absolutely nothing of value to offer me. Now maybe if you put your half of the tag team titles on the line then we could talk. Otherwise go mouth off to someone you have a punchers chance of beating.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Drew Archyle's post:
(12-25-2017), JimCaedus (12-31-2017)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-25-2017, 09:48 PM

[gay]im gay[/gay]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-26-2017), JimCaedus (12-31-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-26-2017, 02:29 PM

(In the background, Drezdin is watching the endless amount of bull shit that is spewing while not trying to laugh)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-27-2017, 08:17 AM

Hello Chasm.

We have a bit of history, you and I. If you want a retirement match, I would be happy to oblige. I'm being completely serious, my friend. I will even put the Xtreme championship on the line, and who knows, I've been pretty beat up lately so you may even finally get that win on me and go out on top.

What do you think?

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post