Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 04:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
---PPV PREDICTION SHOW---
Gloria Gold Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-23-2017, 07:58 AM

- Your regularly scheduled XWF programming is interrupted by the following -

- The screen fades to the beautiful Gloria Gold standing in front of a huge corporate office. A few workers walk back and forth looking busy in the background. Shes wearing a sexy business pants suit looking ready for business as usual. She cracks a smile and proceeds to speak. -

Gloria Gold - Welcome XWF fans to the first-ever XWF prediction show using a brand new high tech simulator called Fire Pro Wrestling World. I am excited to let you know that Impossible Inc. and the Fire Pro brand are coming together to give you some of the best A.I. and simulation technology to date. Scientist and engineers have put countless hours into ensuring we get the best results possible. They have agreed to let us air the first tests of the new simulator. Today we will be running the War Games matches through the simulator to see what it comes up with. Keep in the mind that the simulator's A.I. tries to create the most realistic matches possible so they may run a little long but I ensure you they are worth the watch. The matches are formed just like a real match with highs, lows and exciting endings. You just never know whats going to happen. So without further a due.. I give you the first XWF match simulated by Fire Pro Wrestling World!! Let's get to our first contestants!

Gloria Gold - The A.I. has been calibrated and we are ready for the first match.

THE UNKNOWN SOLDIERS

James Raven
Chris Chaos
Michael McBride
Scully

- vs -

DRAGON PALS

Grande Ricardo AKA Frodo Smackins
Danny Imperial
Erik Black
R.L. Edgar

Gloria Gold - Great first match! Congrats to the Dragon Pals for the win. Let's move right along to the next sim. Here are your contestants.

Glory Gold - Let's do this! On to the next fight!

CONTINUES BELOW DUE TO 5 Video Limit Per Thread
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Gloria Gold's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-25-2017), Dolly Waters (12-27-2017)

Messages In This Thread
---PPV PREDICTION SHOW--- - by Gloria Gold - 12-23-2017, 07:58 AM
re:---PPV PREDICTION SHOW--- - by Gloria Gold - 12-23-2017, 07:59 AM
re:---PPV PREDICTION SHOW--- - by Vincent Lane - 12-23-2017, 08:57 AM
re:---PPV PREDICTION SHOW--- - by Gloria Gold - 12-23-2017, 03:23 PM