Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
---PPV PREDICTION SHOW---
Gloria Gold Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-23-2017, 07:58 AM

- Your regularly scheduled XWF programming is interrupted by the following -

- The screen fades to the beautiful Gloria Gold standing in front of a huge corporate office. A few workers walk back and forth looking busy in the background. Shes wearing a sexy business pants suit looking ready for business as usual. She cracks a smile and proceeds to speak. -

Gloria Gold - Welcome XWF fans to the first-ever XWF prediction show using a brand new high tech simulator called Fire Pro Wrestling World. I am excited to let you know that Impossible Inc. and the Fire Pro brand are coming together to give you some of the best A.I. and simulation technology to date. Scientist and engineers have put countless hours into ensuring we get the best results possible. They have agreed to let us air the first tests of the new simulator. Today we will be running the War Games matches through the simulator to see what it comes up with. Keep in the mind that the simulator's A.I. tries to create the most realistic matches possible so they may run a little long but I ensure you they are worth the watch. The matches are formed just like a real match with highs, lows and exciting endings. You just never know whats going to happen. So without further a due.. I give you the first XWF match simulated by Fire Pro Wrestling World!! Let's get to our first contestants!

Gloria Gold - The A.I. has been calibrated and we are ready for the first match.

THE UNKNOWN SOLDIERS

James Raven
Chris Chaos
Michael McBride
Scully

- vs -

DRAGON PALS

Grande Ricardo AKA Frodo Smackins
Danny Imperial
Erik Black
R.L. Edgar

Gloria Gold - Great first match! Congrats to the Dragon Pals for the win. Let's move right along to the next sim. Here are your contestants.

Glory Gold - Let's do this! On to the next fight!

CONTINUES BELOW DUE TO 5 Video Limit Per Thread
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Gloria Gold's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-25-2017), Dolly Waters (12-27-2017)
Gloria Gold Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-23-2017, 07:59 AM

TEAM X-TREME

Peter Gilmour
Neville Sinclair
Jenny Myst
Robbie Bourbon

- vs -

THE PANZER DRAGOONS

Phantom Panzer
Micheal Graves
Finn Kuhn
&
DOCTOR LOUIS D'VILLE

Gloria Gold - Another great match comes to an end!! Congrats to the winners Team X-Treme!! On to the next contestants!!

Gloria Gold - Let's get this third match underway!!!

THE MOTHERFUCKERS

Robbie Bourbon
The Engineer
Bearded War Pig

- vs -

APEX

Jim Caedus
Robert Main
Drew Archyle

Gloria Gold - GREAT MATCH!!! Congrats to The Mother Fuckers for fucking shit up!! Good job guys!! Now unfortunately our simulation software only allows two teams per match so we had to do a workaround for the Main Event. Since Robbie Bourbon was on two of the winning teams we drew names from those two teams to form Team one in the main event. Team two was randomly drawn from the remaining teams. This was the only way we could do this one but we hope you enjoy the violence none the less. Let's get to it! Here it is! Our main event!

Main Event

Robbie Bourbon
Neville Sinclair
Jenny Myst
Josh Hatred

- vs -
Frodo
Danny Imperial
Finn Kuhn
Louis D'Ville

Gloria Gold - And there are your winners!!! Thank you for tuning in to the first ever XWF simulation prediction show! On behalf of Impossible Inc. we wish you happy holidays and a great new year!! Untill next time!! Bye now! Gloria Gold, signing out!

-The screen cuts back to your regularly scheduled programming.-

[Image: 1uihTOI.jpg]

OOC: Handler of Chris Clemens here..I hope everyone enjoyed this. I rushed it because I was trying to get it up before the PPV so you guys would have something to hang out and watch while waiting for results. If you don't know about Fire Pro Wrestling World, it's the new version of the game. It doesn't look like much graphics wise but the number of customizations in this game is staggering. Not just appearance but more on the A.I. personality and moves side. The A.I. simulates pretty realistic matches if you pay attention. There are high spots, low spots, they get tired towards the end and that's when the big moves start becoming high stakes. All matches are A.I. I do not control any wrestlers. I'm not that good anyway so I would only hurt the match. I like watching matches more than playing them with this game.

I just got the game recently and thought it would be a great idea to do a predictions sim show. I tried to get all your characters as close as possible in the time I had. Of course, they will get better over time as I keep tweaking them. I'm new to the fed so I'm still trying to learn the ropes and who everyone is and back stories, all that stuff. If I got anything wrong or made mistakes with your character just let me know and I'll change attire, moves, whatever you would like. I tried to match up finishers as best I could. Most were in the game some I had to kinda pick ones that were close. I read through your profiles very quickly. It takes a lot of time to create wrestlers in this game. So everything isn't spot on but I tried DAMN IT!! If I got stuff wrong just shoot me a message and let me know. Hope you guys like the idea. I was up all night working on it! lol. But it was fun. Please feel free to comment and I can't wait to get more involved in the fed and bring you guys more prediction shows like this one in the future. Thanks!
[-] The following 7 users Like Gloria Gold's post:
(12-23-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-23-2017), Dolly Waters (12-27-2017), Drew Archyle (12-23-2017), Imperial (12-24-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-23-2017), The Engineer (12-23-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-23-2017, 08:57 AM

Pretty sweet stuff, chica! I wonder if it will play out this way...

Either way, give me a call.

[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-23-2017), Chris Clemens (12-23-2017), Imperial (12-24-2017)
Gloria Gold Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

12-23-2017, 03:23 PM

[Image: wrApPdn.gif]

[Image: OrjnAuN.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Gloria Gold's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-25-2017), Imperial (12-24-2017), Vincent Lane (12-23-2017)