Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmahannukwanzika
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-21-2017, 07:11 AM

Ladies and Gentledudes of the XWF, and more importantly, Mr. Fastlane himself, Big Chief Vincinnati. I come bearing gifts. Don't worry, they're not gift cards or franchise opportunities to a dying restaurant chain. This gift I bring is the gift of exposure. Not just for the stars that shine within the company, but also the Meganova itself XWF.

This gift is a proposal for any and all XWF elite to shine on a different platform and expand the XWF audience many times over. PSi invites you to the show.

The XWF has been good to me, and now it's time to return the favor.

ooc: This is an invite for you guys to bring your characters to life in my WWE2K18 live streams. No RP required unless you want to. Message me if your interested or tell me to go fuck myself. Just thought I'd make a little fun and incorporate something new. Love y'all no matter what.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
Drew Archyle (12-21-2017)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

12-21-2017, 09:36 PM

Well, I tried. Anyways I've left tickets at will call for all of ya if you want to check out a tree show.

Twitch.com/Karnevil27

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post