Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
The Fire Still Burns Part 3
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-21-2017, 08:56 PM

Continued

The boys in the room all looked at each other.....all of them were whiter than printer paper. The knock on the door got louder, and it sounded as if there were increasing numbers coming up the stairs. There may even be a dog or two.

"What do we do?" one kid whispered. Mac was cool, calm, collected. Like he had seen this 100 times before, like he had lived it. Like this was any old night.

"Shhhh". He wiped the table down, doing a quick bump of coke from what was left. He stood up and moved towards the door, seemingly gliding, and peered out the eye hole.

"That's a lotta bacon." He said, in a low tone but still audible. There was another loud knock followed by "open or we are coming in".

Typical cops, always trying to extend their authority. Open or we're coming in? Just fucking try it. There is an entire room of coked up degenerates in here.....if we are going down, so are you. The difference is, you have families to feed. Wives.....children......how would they feel knowing your ego got you killed?

His thoughts were broken by Mac's hand on the doorknob. The creek of the door as it opened, and two uniformed men standing there with several more, in suits, behind them.

"Tampa PD" one of the uniforms said.

"Yeah, yeah, you said that" Mac said, "we are just getting ready to watch the Rays game here....can I help you with anything?"

So calm, so collected.

"There has been a shooting in Palm Harbor and many of the witnesses said it was you. There were several people who witnessed it."

"Am I under arrest?"

"Not yet."

"Then have a nice day."

He shut the door. Mac shut the fucking door.

He signaled to Chris to hide the coke, which was out and visible on the table if the door had been fully opened. There was more rapping at the door. These pigs didn't give up.

"Just ignore them, they have nothing on us."

Nothing on us? We possibly just murdered a bunch of frat kids, who did nothing wrong but rip off a rich kid on a weed deal, and they have nothing on us? He must be delusional.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

But so is adrenaline.

Adrenaline can propel a weak man to lift a car, it can propel an injured vet to crawl back to save his brother in the line of fire, it can take over a game. Adrenaline is one of the cauldren ingrediants of chaos.

That feeling he felt earlier, as evil as the actions were, it was that feeling he wanted, needed, craved to feel again. There was something deep within him that coursed through him like a drug.....he had fallen in love with adrenaline on that fateful afternoon......and had fallen in love with chaos.

He was feeling it again now, they were trapped like rats. They had nowhere to go and these cops and feds knew exactly what had happened. They were here for a reason.

He moved quickly, with ninja speed that he didn't know he had. He bagged up the remaining powder and headed to the other room, along with the guns. It was only a matter of time before Mac made a mistake. The cocaine wouldn't let him think straight. The other kids were useless, obviously not ready for the life-changing moment that was about to happen. One of them may even have been crying.

Pussy.

The door was opening again. He could hear it from the other room. What choice did Mac have? They were going to break it down if he didn't. The guns and the drugs were hidden in the stash box. Password protected. Even if they did find them, it wouldn't be today and it wouldn't be without a subpoena. They had bought at least some time.

Nicole was driving home through the wealthy neighborhood streets of Palm Harbor when she saw all of the lights. Heard all of the sirens. She saw the people in mass hysterics. Her first thought was about her parents. What the hell had happened?!

As her car pulled up to the barricade set by police, she immediately saw what she never wished on anyone in this world to see.

Her brother was laid out on the pavement, and EMT's were working on him. They had tubes everywhere, and were checking machines. She slammed the car into park, skidding to a stop. She jumped out of the car and sprinted towards where the medics were.

"CHAZ! OH MY GOD, CHAZ!"

They wouldn't let her get close, as a Tampa cop wrapped an arm around her slim waist. She tried fighting him off but he was too strong. Stomping onto his feet, he let go briefly, as she sprinted to where the EMT's were once again.

She put a hand over her mouth as she saw a line of people, all around Chaz's age, laid out on the street. Many were bleeding. Some where white already with blue rings around their eyes. The cops pulled her back again as she began screaming for her brother.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 4

"Can you name an XWF superstar more polarizing than I am? A man who can dominate so thoroughly, then fall so hard? A man who was on top of the world, then trying to get as much of a second glance? Name one man who can be almost forgotten about, then be the first overall pick? Name a man who can rise from the ashes of obscurity to win Doc's prestigious Shove It event and still have the gaul to say that he isn't what he used to be? Because that man is me. I am not where I want to be yet because I have not taken the strap that Bourbon is currently degrading off his stretch marked waist yet. I expect nothing less than the top spot. Unike before, however, I am going to let this run its course. I am going to burn a hole in the middle of this company and let it crumble inside out. I am not in a rush anymore. I used to focus my entire life on getting this belt back as quick as possible. Now, I am just focused on getting it a some point.

Good plan, right?

Well it all begins now. I won Shove It and my team is going to win War Games. Many people, Graves included, think I am in this for myself. Why wouldn't I be? I can see why they feel that way. Now that James Raven has been made co-captain with me, a man who flaked on us all and disappeared at the height of his valiant return, many people think I have a bone to pick. That I have an ulterior motive. That Raven and I could never possibly co-exist.

FALSE.

You see I may be the most chaotic motherfucker on this roster, but I have pride as well. I have goals. I won Shove It, and I want to win this. Anything I have on my mind in the singles division, I can handle after December 23rd. This is another accomplishment to add to my resume, but I would be insane to think I can do it alone. I'm chaotic, but far from insane. You see, there is more to an event like this than just kicking ass and taking names. There is a unity to it. So many of these lame asses talk about how good they are and what they are going to do--the same thing they accuse me of--but have no idea what it takes to be a leader. They are pawns, every one of them. Men who call themselves motherfuckers but are barely bastards. Men who only now are learning the meaning of success, and even that is a mild amount.

Robert Main, the man who has always lived in the shadows and leeched off the success of others. Is he a leader? Danny Imperial, who can't even get out of his own way and is held down by the voices in his head that are even more messed up than he is. Is he a leader? Engy? Sure, he is on a hot streak but can anyone see him leading anything? Peter Gilmour? Maybe in a competitive eating contest he would lead his troops into battle. None of these man have the fortitude that it takes to be the top dog. They all want to be wolves, but are afraid to be deer. These men refuse to embrace their roles as inferiors in order to better understand themselves and become alpha's one day. Phantom Panzer was a team captain? Please. I've had jock itch more fierce than Panzer.

What are they going to tell me next, that Barney Green is added to a team?

James Raven and I are going to run roughshod over this entire event. We are going to eliminate everyone in our path. We each have a bone to pick with each other, understandably, but I think both of us are professional enough to link up when we need to to get the job done. Jenny is going to be a tough out, I know this already, but like she said she knows me---I know her as well. I know what makes her tick, hell I trained her. I know her in this ring like the back of my hand. I know about her back and her tempter issue. I also know she isn't going to be able to coexist with the members of her team....her ego won't allow that.

Do the other teams even matter?

Oh yes.......Apex.

How could I have forgotten the natural born leader we all know and love in Jim Caedus, my tag team partner. This is a man who is too caught up in himself to be a leader. He is a man who needs the others around him to be successful in order to succeed himself, but never gives them any credit. Notice how Jim never once congratuated me for winning Shove It and holding these belts with him? Never once did he mention me either. Paragraphs worth of the same over used hobo shit talk with homosexual undertones, and never as much as a peep about me.

Awwww, does Jimmy wuv me deep down?

No.

He fears me deep down.

They all do. Has there been one person in this entire match that has been shit on less than me? Everyone wanted to pile it on, to kick me when I was down, but now that I have some momentum suddenly it is hush hush about the chaotic one?

You all disgust me. My own girlfriend had the harshest trash talk about me. You should all be ashamed. So this fire still burns, and my vengeance still spins in my mind. I used to say I was going to beat that ass because you didn't respect me, now I am going to do it because you won't disrespect me. I want someone, anyone, to step to the plate and tear me to shreds. I bet you nobody can do it.

This fire still burns within me, and I am going to light that flame at War Games. Watch it burn.

Hear the screams.

Oh, the chaos.

42-20-2

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
JimCaedus (12-22-2017), Vincent Lane (12-23-2017)