Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
Where The Raven Nests
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-20-2017, 07:06 PM

Toronto Canada
Three Nights Ago

Robert walked casually up the frigid streets of Toronto with every step he pulled his cigar back to his lips leaving a trail of smoke behind him! The smoke held in the freezing air for several moments before dissipating! There was nothing pleasant about this coldness. It was the kind of intense bitter cold that made you walk a little bit faster to try and brace yourself against the crisp wind. No matter how warm Robert tried to make the blood in his veins, his face still frozen like a statue. In spring when it’s raining the water flows effortlessly pouring off the sidewalks into the streets and down into the sewers! Today the ground is frozen solid! From mushy snow under Robert’s feet to the icicles that hung from the colossal buildings and the black ice that lay in wait on the highway, nothing seemed to be flowing. At least in Robert’s eyes! It was a day to stay inside and have a fire roaring in the fireplace, a day to cook a nice pot of chili or pick up that old book you stopped reading months ago! Maybe bake some of those cookies you always can’t have enough of. Robert stops for a moment placing both hands in his pockets watching the world as it passes him by!

There were times in Robert’s life where he perceived the world was slowly disappearing right in front of him. Many times Robert was unsure, maybe it wasn’t so much the world was fading it was just him who was fading away. In those moments it didn't matter much anyway. Robert could feel his empty sweltering lungs and his heart hitting his chest so hard he thought for a split second it might just break his ribs ripping apart his skin seemed to be the only thing he could think about as his feelings mixed like cement. War Games was quickly approaching, with every second that past Robert felt sick to his stomach! Was it nerves or was the Omega anxious? Robert just couldn’t put his finger on it! Robbie Bourbon would have one think that Robert is in deep fear of his life scared to death of what is going to happen next! Robert though isn’t scared, he embraces the thought of that cage door slamming behind him and waging all-out war with The Mother Fuckers! To each side, Robert will have a brother each willing to take three just to give one! Robert know someone will be leaving that arena on a stretcher broken, half the man they once were!

Robert loved the city and it loved him back in a way no person could. It welcomes Robert and accepts who he is even listening to his fierce footsteps, the clicking of his polished black cowboy boots against its dirty pavements early on a Wednesday morning. The city watches as Robert moves about further down the snow-covered sidewalk. It empathizes with his every frustrated groan. It overhears his satisfied sigh in winter as the first sip of a morning coffee warms his throat and thaws his refrigerated hands. It celebrates with him when he is on top of the world and cries for him when life gets hard. The city sees, hears and feels every moment of every day of Robert’s life!

The anxiety sits just below Robert’s smile, his actions, his off the wall jokes...The anxiety sits there over-caffeinated but without the possibility of drink a cup. Robert is amped to the max with no escaping! The leaves Robert’s stomach lumping its self in his throat! Anxiety is a weird feeling, it’s like being hooked up to an electric fence for cattle- not enough sufficient voltage to kill but sufficient to keep things very uncomfortable. Robert takes a deep breath thinking once more about the battle before him

Robert takes a long few seconds looking at the skyline filled with soaring skyscrapers! One would think these high-reaching lofty buildings would block out the sun, making downtown dingy and overcast, if you did think that you were wrong. These monumental works of art were nothing like the concrete towers that were thrown up in the 1980's. These buildings were monuments to the contemporary, modern-day, acres upon acres of glass threaded together with glistening shiny steel. Each building reflected light as well as any mirror and so incredibly the streets seemed more radiant than they should. Now when a new building graces the skyline it actually soothes the people walking the cold streets below. Each of these giant buildings meant more shops, offices, and jobs, more homes, and less commuting for thousands of people, less energy per household and altogether a lower impact on the environment than the suburban streets. Robert leers at the camera for a few moments before he speaks

I bet you people at home or watching this wonder why in the hell is Robert The Omega Main in Toronto Canada? That right there is a wonderful question! Hell, everybody knows what I’m about. I live in the alluring city of Las Vegas, I love to ride my motorcycle and be on the beach! So why in the hell am I up here freezing my ass off? You’ll see in a few moments!

Robert winks

Right behind me is the Get Well bar. A place known for fine craft beers and Canadian Whisky! I’m more of a bourbon man myself but when in Roam, am I right? Now, kids, I bet you’re begging to know why I am here and who I am going to meet! In due time! First I thought I’d take this moment to address a few issues! Basically, tell these Mother Fuckers how it is! You know Robbie for a man who alleges to be bulletproof and feels very little pain, you bleed just fine! Well, every time you face Jim or me for that matter! You seemed to feel each and every shot I fired at you in our last match against one another! What happened to that impenetrable skin, Robbie? What happened to not feeling very much pain? You seemed to be whining pretty hard when I dropped you on your head and pinned you. Maybe you didn’t show that pain in person. But we saw what you had to say on twitter about your match with James Raven! “Give the title Match to MAIN” “I don’t deserve it”! Do you remember those words Robbie when you sat there broken fat-fingering your phone? I’m sure you do, how did it feel to be broken for the second time by the Omega? How did it feel to have your over-sized world turned upside down? I told you going in I would crush you! You seemed to believe posting to YouTube was more appropriate! This time is no different! You can put out 10,000 promos, they won’t save you!

There are no amount of words that can save you! Not even a couple hundred from that last promo you cut. My dilemma with this whole thing is, I find it odd that a man that has never beaten any of us has so much to say! You talk fierce threatening our very existence like you have done a thing or two! But in the end, those words hold no weight! Jimmy and I have beaten your ass time and time again! So you decided this time you are going to get out in front of it all? Enough fake news and people will start to believe it! The problem Robbie is simple, no one is listening to you! No one wants to hear the same damn thing! Everything that you have put out is garbage! Everything! I look over all of the things that you have accomplished here in the XWF and those achievements are bull shit all wrapped up with a cute bow! Every claim to fame that you have, was either given to you, or someone no-showed! You want to come off as this man that I should get the jitters about! I get more jitters taking a massive shit in the morning! There is nothing to fear with Robbie Bourbon! Just look at you! Starting strong and fizzling out just like you always seem to do! You claim you are going to Robbie Bomb me and bounce me off that cool steel cage! You’re going to violate me busting me open and violating me as a man! Hasn’t happened yet and will not happen now! You need to stay in your lane at the buffet because I will execute you again and again! You’re not man enough to bounce me off of anything let alone beat me dead center! Name calling has never beaten me in the past! It’s you Robbie who must put up your fists and fight not just me but Jimmy and Drew as well! You cannot just take these words and place them in your pockets and use them against us inside a steel cage! You're confident because you have BWB and Engy by your side? If I were you I’d be scared to fucking death! Engy, is your teams only hope, and even at that! It’s still a long shot!

Robert turns his back to the camera entering the Get Well bar taking one last draw of his cigar before putting it out with his index finger and thumb, placing it back into his cigar case for later! Before Robert can look up he is greeted by a young girl. She was the kind of girl that women loved to hate. She was an adult Robert though, she is working in a bar after all. Robert knew even though she was an adult she still had the exuberance of youth. She had that movie star look, not overly tall or thin as a rail, but more like an action star. Her muscle definition was perfect and she walked with the confidence of someone a decade older. She wasn't just flawless in her bone structure, her skin was like silk, and she radiated an intelligent beauty.

Robert Main?

Yes mam!

Right this way Mr. Main he’s be waiting! I’ll let him know you’re here! Oh, and by the way, The Crown Royal is for you!

I’m more of a bourbon guy!

He knows! He said when you are in Canada you drink Crown!

Robert smiles taking a seat eyeing the amber liquid sitting in front of him. He notices a small sticky note attached to the bottle that reads “drink me” Robert waste no time pouring himself a shot!

Engy, our match a few weeks ago where you and I tore the roof off the building didn’t end the way I had planned! On that night you were indeed the much better man! You took me on a ride of anguish! Right, when I had it all sealed away you stole victory from the jaws of defeat. I guess that is what makes you such a brilliant champion after all. You left scars on me that will never heal, and I want to thank you for it. Now that the love fest is over let’s get into a few other things shall we Engy? I overheard you say something along the lines of Robbie Betrayed James Fucking Raven because James had something Robbie wanted! I guess that right there seem logical, but let’s take a quick look at this picture Engy! Doesn’t Robbie have something that you want? If you say no then you are a liar! Every man in this company wants that Championship Robbie holds! It is the very Championship we dream of holding when we are little watching in front of the television! That is the brass ring Engy, it’s the ring we are all chasing after whether you want to say it out in the open or not is all on you! You want that Championship just like I do! You can sweep the bull shit under the rug for now! But that day will come when you have to make the choice Engy! Will you pull the trigger or will Robbie?

Because that day will come sooner or later! The question is will you be ready? Or will Robbie stab you in the back like he did James Raven! As soon as he smells blood, like a shark Engy he will attack you! I don’t understand why it is so hard to comprehend that Robbie is a terrible human being! Do you honestly believe this whole Mother Fuckers thing is about a band of brothers fighting for the same cause? If you believe that then you are stupid as you look! All you and piggy are is bodyguards protecting the biggest prize in this company! You two are the armor that protects him! Look at how many people has been a member of your little circus! But Robbie is an upstanding citizen! No way! Everyone keeps saying Robbie beat James Raven! I’m not sure if you watched the same match as I did or what man! Robbie didn’t beat James Raven! Raven handed that belt over and walked away! If you believe for one second that Robbie could beat the greatest wrestler of all time when he cannot beat Jim or in in the ring you have lost your ever loving mind! HOLY SHIT JAMES RAVEN!

The more anxious Robert became the more pronounced his intellectualization of everything around him became.

The Omega!

Robert stands to shake James Raven's hand. Both men squeeze and wait for the other to budge but neither man moves a muscle. Raven leans in closer and glares into Robert’s eyes! Both men stand there for a few more seconds before James shows off his million dollar smile!

Shots! Who wants shots? Robert here still looks cold!

Raven pours two shots, and the two men cheers before taking them back! Raven smiles as Omega again!

So what can I do for you, Robert?

Listen, James, I know you are a very busy guy! In fact, I’m surprised you’re even meeting with me! Man, I’m reaching out because it seems we have a common goal here! Dismantling The Mother Fuckers for good! What are your thoughts man? Robbie attacked you! They didn’t think you would ever show your face again! Now here you are! I know you’ve got to hate them just as much as I do!

Hate is a strong word Robert, and the lion doesn't concern himself with the sheep! Sure, Robbie attacked me but I've been attacked dozens of times and by people far more intimidating than that Michelin Man looking freak! Trust me, Robert, if you spend your career chasing down every single person that screwed you over you're never going to get any rest, or have any fun!

Raven takes Roberts empty glass and pours another shot into it before filling his own and holding it in the air! Robert takes his own glass and reluctantly cheers' again!

You look disappointed. Why do I feel like I didn't give you the answer that you were hoping for?

You can't be that calm about what happened, Raven! The Mother Fuckers wasted your time while you were a member, they attacked you and claimed your Universal title, and now you've had to watch Robbie Bourbon act like he's actually done anything and tell everyone how he beat you! How are you not furious?! How do you not want to help me take them down?!

Relax, Robert. Do your shot.

The two stars throw back their glasses and Robert grimaces as the liquid burns its way down his throat!

Yep, I'm definitely more of a bourbon kind of man!

Raven smiles at him again!

You're right, Omega! I DO have an ax to grind with the Mother Fuckers, and I hate the hot heaps of trash that spill from Robbie's mouth every time he opens it! I'd love to see they're stable shattered and the group of them bounced to the curb with the three dollar hookers and wholesale meth dealers where they belong! I can't be the one to fight the battle, though.

Why the hell not?!

James loses his smile, unsure if The Omega is just emotional or actually confronting him.

Where the hell would that leave the rest of you, Robert? If I come back and take out the Mother Fuckers, what happens next? I have to stick around and fight The Outlaw Brian Harris and Chasm week after week, deal with the ridiculous schedule and output expectations, jump the line and reclaim the Universal title?! I'm sorry Omega, but I don't have the time or patience for it. You're going to have to handle the job! Let Jim Caedus take the belt, he deserves it! You and Drew can worry about babysitting Chris Chaos and Gilmour and the rest of the broken toys each card! You don't need me to come back, you need to do what I'd do and become the star! Kick the ever-loving shit out of them and take what you want!

OK, OK, I get it! We don't need you! Still...

Still what?

You can't tell me that it wouldn't be fun Raven! Being in an XWF ring one more time! Getting revenge on Robbie Bourbon and proving that his title reign was truly a gift from you! Finally teaming up with Caedus and I after talking about it backstage so many times! Think of the fans, Raven! It would be an all-time great moment, and the Mother Fuckers wouldn't know what hit 'em!

Raven looks at Robert intently and nods his head slightly. He looks around the room at the other people around them for the first time and motions to The Omega!

Come with me, we'll go someplace private. Relax, I'm not trying to fuck you or anything!

Robert gets up and follows Raven out of the room and into a wood-paneled hallway that leads to a small door about 20 feet away. They make their way through it and into a small but finely furnished office! Robert doesn't ask questions about the office, but sits down across from the desk as James makes his way behind it! He stares intently at Robert, trying to piece together a puzzle.

What's going on here, Omega? Why are you pushing this so hard? Don't get me wrong it's nice to see you and I'm glad that you made the trip, but it's not like you're offering me some grand opportunity here! You're asking me to go back into a firefight that I had lost interest in and left, and to help YOUR stable! I appreciate it, but there's no perks for me and The Apex doesn't need my help!

Robert doesn't say anything for a long few seconds and then softly does.

What if we do?

YOU DON'T! That's my entire fucking point you goddamned mouth breathing dummy! You've beaten Bourbon twice! Why would this be any different?! He's Free Willy trapped in a blue and yellow sausage casing! He's got the agility of a matador that's been gored in the taint and the awareness of a lemming before it plunges off the cliff! There's nothing that he can throw at you that you haven't seen before! BWP isn't going to put him over the top Omega, he's big and strong yes but he has moves that make Chasm look polished! Engy you may need to watch out for, he's unpredictable and he's skilled, but at the end of the day you have Caedus in your corner and no offense but he's head and shoulders the most well-rounded person in the match! I promise you, The Apex will be fine without me.

Robert doesn't say anything and tries to process everything that Raven just told him.

I know. I know. I've told myself everything that you're telling me now Raven! I just can't shake this feeling in my gut! A feeling that says something is different this time! Robbie isn't acting like he did before I fought him last time, and the promos that the Mother Fuckers have put out are vicious! They're out for blood! So are we, but it feels like there's a dark cloud following me around and just waiting to unleash a storm!

I see. Have you talked to Drew and Caedus about this?

Sure. They said not to let it consume me, and to stay focused, but they can feel it too! They won't outright say the words but they're scared about what a loss to the Mother Fuckers would mean! For our careers! For the fans that need a real champion! For the entire XWF as a whole!

James is quiet. It seems for the first time like he believes The Apex may truly need his help! Robert senses an opportunity and presses him!

You know that we'd never come to you unless it was serious Raven! You know that we're ready to fight this war without you and go out in a blaze of glory if we need to, but if we fail the XWF will be way worse off than it is now! I know the XWF means something to you Raven, it's more than a place you worked! If it crumbles I can sleep knowing I did everything I could to save it from the devil! Will you be able to say the same thing?

Again, James says nothing. He weighs the pros and cons of what Robert is telling him, and turns away for a moment to contemplate his options! After what feels like forever he speaks again!

I'm sorry, Robert. I can't fight for The Apex. This isn't something I can step into for one night and then leave again, and I don't have it in me to chase that title or put the roster on my back again. It's nothing personal, but it's too late in the game. The Mother Fuckers would need a fourth member, Shane would have to approve me coming back which I'm not sure he'd do... it's nothing personal Robert, but I can't fight for you...

The Omega does his best to swallow his rage! How could a so-called Legend be so cavalier about passively watching his home collapse? Robert doesn't voice his anger though.

Fair enough. We'll do our best without you, then. I appreciate you taking the time to meet with me! It was nice to see you, Rav-

You didn't let me finish, Omega. I can't fight with you, but there might be a way I can help. I still don't think you need me, but if you and Jim think they might bring an arsenal to a knife fight I'll find a way to be there and watch your backs. You're right, the XWF needs The Apex to win. Don't you ever question how much I love this company again!

Fair enough, I apologize! And thank you! What exactly did you have in mind?

I won't get into it now, but have Caedus give me a call when you get back to him and we'll all hammer out the details! Just keep it under your hat for now.

Of course! How about another shot to celebrate?!

Sorry Robert! I'm going to have to take off. I need to hit up my dry cleaner and see if the ol' zebra stripes still fit!

Robert nods as Raven walks out! Robert smiles for a few seconds before placing his smartphone up to his ear. He looks around the office as the phone rings.

Hello?

Jim, it's Robert!

How did it go talking with him?

I'm not sure, to be honest! He wants you to call him! Do you know how this is going to look right?

I'll call him as soon as I speak with Drew!

Let Drew know I'll be on the next flight out of Toronto! I'll meet with you guys in the morning!

You got it, brother! I'll get a hold of Drew then call Raven! Robert?

Yea?

Don't worry about how this may or may not look! Just remember brother there are no rules in War!

That is very true! Talk to you soon!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-21-2017), Drew Archyle (12-20-2017), JimCaedus (12-20-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-21-2017)