Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
Introduction... Sergeant Major!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-22-2017, 06:14 PM

Batting Cage Sports Bar & Lounge, Miami, FL

Scully pulled up his zipper on his jeans and walked over to the sink. He pushed the button, releasing soap into the palm of his hands and smothered the whole of his hands. He turned the tap on and rinsed the soap off before checking his hair was still in place. He admired himself in the mirror and then proceeded to dry his hands in the dryer. He exits the men's toilet and walks over to the bar. He is then acknowledged by.......

"Oi." A thick Irish accent was heard by the British man. There sitting at the bar was Michael McBride. He was taking a drag from a cigarette when he looked up at Scully.

"Now before you say anything. I'm not here to put a hurting on you or any of the sort. The reason I'm here, is to inform you that you'll be replacing Chasm on James Raven's team. So that makes us teammates. So grab something to drink. Let's talk boyo. Or if not. I have no problem giving you a clatter. It's all up to you lad."

Skull raised his eyebrow at the Irishman or did McBride suddenly become Welsh overnight? Skull places his ass on the stool next to McBride.

"Boyo? Are you a sheepshagger now? Thought you represented the clover leaf?"

An awkward silence occurred between the men as McBride blew smoke in the direction of Scully.

"Get that shit outta my face, I don't want to smell like an ashtray. I appreciate you coming all the way here to tell me that I am now on the same team as you at WarGames but it isn't James Ravens team. No! I am no ones bitch!"

The Irishman laughed.

"Good. I was hoping you would say something like that, because they named Chris Choas co-captain and I'll be dammed if he thinks I'll see him as such. If he thinks he can tell me what to do. He's going to find out real quick that no one tells me what I can and can't do. Now for that Welsh comment. You can shove it right up your arse. Have a pint."

Skull smirked at McBride until he looked down at the pint. Guinness? Scully was not a fan of Guinness but for once he wasn't going to be rude.

"I don't like Guinness but I'm going to fuckin drink it. Thank you."

Scully takes a sip of the alcoholic beverage. His face was a picture as you could tell he wasn't enjoying it.

"So McBride, why do you hate Chaos so much? His own partner dislikes him."

"Why you ask? Simple. He thinks he's God's gift to the Earth. He acts like his shite don't stink. Everything about him just annoys me to the point that I just wanna set his car up with a bomb. What the fuck was Unknown Solider thinking when he picked him? Now he's fucking co-captain? For what? Sucking off Vincent's dick? I already know what's going to happen. He's going to try to throw his weight around, and try to be in charge. The cream poof is going to find out not to fuck with me,".

Michael drank down the rest of his pint before waving over the bar tender, "Barkeep. Bring a bottle of rum."

Skull nodded as he listened to McBride rant about Chris Chaos. Skull drinks a large amount of the Guinness before replying to McBride.

"Well let's face it, Michael. This team was a disaster once Unknown Soldier was made the captain, before he even chose the team. I mean he let his team down for a start, what kind of captain does that? At least you are game for to go to war. I don't know how this is going to pan out, you dislike Chaos. Me and you have never got on. Well I'll make a deal with you right now... We put our differences aside and we at least have each other's backs?"

Skull raises the glass up as a gesture to toast.

Michael took the last drag from his cigarette before putting it out in the ashtray. The bartender walked up and placed a bottle of rum in front of the two, which a pair of shot glasses. Michael poured Scully and himself a shot before raising up his glass.

"Aye. I'd soon trust you before I ever trust that Chris Chaos. It's a deal. You have my back and I'll have yours."

McBride tapped his glass with Scully's before downing his rum.

"I love the burn. Now that we got all that shite out of the way. Let's talk about our opponents. That Danny lad ran his mouth about us. Have you seen his vein effect of a a promo? I was falling asleep before I hear my name coming from his mouth."

Skull nodded his head in agreement with McBride. He then downed his shot if rum too.

"Yeah I get what you're saying, Danny Imperial thinks he's Mister Big Bollocks but let's face it, the guy is a and I know all about those."

"Oh he's fucking retared alright if he thinks that you and I are going to be a walk in the park. The man is a fool. More so then his lizard fucking captain. What the fuck has any of them done? Danny won the Hart title. Been there done that. I've held more titles than all of them combined, but if Danny thinks we aren't a threat. Let him. He'll learn. They always do."

"Danny has had the TV title, don't forget that one. More importantly he beat me in his debut match. Well that fat ompah lumpah, Heyman intervened to distract me and to be honest I was impressed with Imperial after that. But as times gone on, I've found him more and more annoying. Let's just put it this way, I'm not so impressed any more. He's gotten way to big for his boots and he's only a size 5"

"You got that right. He has gotten too big for his boots. He's nothing nothing more than a small fish, swimming with Great White Sharks. Now for this Erik Black. Who the fuck is he. What the fuck has he done? Nothing. Not a god damn thing. "

"Erik Black? Didn't he lose a title to Neville Sinclair recently? Other than that... I don't have a clue. If I seen him, I wouldn't even know it was him."

"I guess he did but other than that. He's pretty much useless. For the life of me. I can't think of anything amazing he's done. He's kind of just there. Standing in the background like an unwanted stepchild. A waste of space. Much like R.L. Edgar. He seems to be one of those emos. I think that's what kids call those type of people. I'm not sure. He's really a fucking loser. He needs to stick a gun in his mouth and end it all. It will save him the pain that we'll put him through."

"I'm pretty sure that's the life of an emo. Paint their nails, have a stupidly long fringe, be a loner, be a depressive fuck that hate their lives and wish they would die. The truth is they might say they want to commit suicide but they just want attention. Is that what you're saying R.L aka REAL LOSER is like?"

"His personality.. Yeah. Aye. Now, come to find out. Grande Ricardo, is that tranny loving, incest, more useless than tits on a bull Frodo. I thought he killed himself, which is a shame. The world was a happier place without his annoying ass around."

"I know right?! I bet the little turd is planning to rape one of our bumholes as we speak or someone's at least.. Well I got news for that little shrimp. He can suck a dick.. But then again, he'd like that too."

As Skull went to poor another couple of shots for himself and McBride, a overly drunken, muscular meat head 'accidentally' knocks the bottle in Scullys hand. Needless to say, a bit of rum is wasted. The bald headed in visual sarcastically says "Oops!" A smirk appears on his face. Scully reacts straight away....

"Excuse me would me nice. Maybe an apology.

"Fuxk....."

Before the troublemaker can say another word, McBride smashes a pint glass straight over baldies head. Blood immediately runs down his face and he drops to the floor. Four big men playing pool or should i say 8 ball, look over and walk towards Scully and McBride straight away. Two of them have cues in hand and they all looked pretty angry. It comes apparent that these men are friends of the guy McBride glasses. Skull shakes his head at McBride and then shrugs, headbutting the first guy that approaches them and breaking his nose in the process. Another guy swings his cue at McBride, who swiftly ducks and the cue smashes the barman round the head, knocking him to the floor. McBride grabs the cue and kicks this bloke in the nuts, the guy falls to his knees and Michael hits him round the side of the head, knocking him down. Two down, okay three... Don't forget the guy who started it. Scully ducks a left and then a right hook from third asshole, I mean fourth. Skull counters with an explosive uppercut that knocks the guy over a table, smashing some half empty glasses. Just one left who also had a cue, before he could attack.. He is attacked with pepper spray from the barman. Scully and McBride casually sit back on their stools ignoring the carnage behind them.....

"How excited are you bunch of pricks? Super excited right? Cuz Scully is fucking in! Yes, I am on Team Unknown Soldiers and to be perfectly honest, I am not unknown! I know exactly what sort of Soldier I am... I am the fuckin' Sergeant Major! Yeah I may not be the so called Captain but I don't need to be, I have never been on the losing team at WarGames. My teammates can count on me and I can count on me too! Can't be any worse than Chasm right? Fuck Chasm! Yeah I said it, fuck him.. Those who hesitate, masturbate?!

Firstly the name 'Unknown Soldiers'... should to be changed. I mean not only is It lame but it is irrelevant considering captain marvel couldn't be bothered to show, hence why he also got the chop. But who really cares about a stupid fucking name?! Well I suppose it depends how pathetic it actually is. We will now be KNOWN as Scullys Army!

Introducing my teammates.. My troops so to speak...

The legendary James Raven, he returned while ago to claim the XWF Universal Championship only to lose it to Robbie Bourbon. But everyone who is a real Xtreme Wrestling Federation fan knows Raven. James replaced Mr. No Show, Unknown Soldier. Me and James have never fought each other, we've never teamed together, we've never shared the same ring as each other but we have shared some back and fourth banter on Twitter though, that was fun. Whether we like it or not, we're on the same team.

Michael McBride, our lucky Irish pal. Yeah we have never seen eye to eye, maybe you dispise me, you've said it before. At least you took the time to find me and let me know I was now part of this team. We agreed that we will have each other's back, that's what teammates do. I gotta admit it was fun to get wasted with you.

And last of all....

Chris Chaos, one half of the tag team champions. Since D'Ville handed him one half of the tag titles after I tripped out of the ring in the Rumble match, both Chris and his partner, Jim Caedus are at logger heads. I hope you can be a team player for this one Chris.. Scullys Army can be overall winners, that is for sure!

Our opponents... Dragon Pals. Ahhhhhhhhhh what a scary team name, really?! I'm shaking in my boots. What about calling yourselves "The Pissflaps?" Or "The Bumders?" I can see why you called yourselves the Dragon Pals, right? Not just cuz the captain has a fetish for fuckin lizards (literally) but also because the members of the team are absolutely pathetic. A lame name for a lame team.

The four losers are:

Grande Ricardo
Danny Imperial
Erik Black
R.L. Edgar

The first guy I'm going to talk about is Erik Black. He looks the part, a juiced up roid Cunt with some shit tattoos that my toddler son drew on him. He looks the part but that doesn't make him a wrestler does it? What are you doing Vincent? Shane ? Putting me in the same ring as this vagina? Are you hoping he picks me up for a powerbomb and drops me on my head so my neck breaks? Well I got news for you, Erik you won't be botching any moves on me, I'll jab you in the throat you fuckin dweeb!

R.L aka REAL LOSER who looks like trailer park trash with his shit on his face and his drawers full of five dollar checked shirts. Shave ya fuckin caterpillar off ya face, you skit rat. Now you're entering the ring with Scully, be afraid, I'm going to annihilate you. You've had like one or maybe two matches since you come to the XWF and you think you can hang with me? Pffft. Bitch please. The only thing you can hang, is yourself! You Pringle man looking prick!

Now the worst two of a bad bunch are out the way now I can concentrate on the other two.

Danny Imperial, Mister way too big for his size 5's (UK size) ranting and raving about how much I suck? If I suck then you just blow! Look at you, you long haired, petroleum jelly looking bastard, like I care what you think. I heard what you said and quite frankly I find you more annoying than I did before. You're like the fly that won't fuck off, buzzing around and chatting bare shit until... Squash! You're done for bitch. You faced me in your first match here and since then you think you're the man. Let me get this straight, if I'm that bad like you make out then why did you boast about beating me? You know you got lucky, not to mention that BIG assist you got. Also.you might remember the Rumble too recently? You was in the last four with me, right? If I was that shit, I wouldn't be there in the first place would I? You got ya ass tossed out! I said out, not off, I know you got excited then. Whilst I stumbled out. But I won't be tripping up at WarGames but one thing is for sure.. You're gonna be Scullanated!

Now lets talk about this Grande Ricardo, the oh so intimidating captain. Otherwise known as the lizard fucker. Not so long ago I was meant to be facing Finn Khan one on one and this tool thought he'd include his scaley self to make it a triple threat match. Not only that make it a bopper match. I was attending to serious business with Finn and then you got involved. How did that pan out for ya? I was so pissed off, I took off that stupid fucking bopper and I jabbed Khan right in the face to get disqualified. You however, got y'all Dragon bumming ass beaten by him. But now we have the Grand revealing, okay maybe not so GRANDE. Not even that BIG in fact. The truth be told it's quite small and it's nothing any one could give a Munchkin about. Ricardo took off his heels, took off his stilts, took off the lizard mask and ahhhhhhhhhh put it back on you little scrotum. Frodo 'fuckin' smackhead has returned to no one giving a fuck. Whoopty doo dar. Who I am? What? Who you are? You mean Willow More's , midget brother? Yay... You're back. We look forward to loads of gay sex, men being bummed, some transgender called Mandy and lots of talk about shit and cum. I can't contain my orgasm. Damn.. I shot my load but it wasn't my seamen, no.. No... It was a revolver right it in your fuckin' bowling ball head. I've had shits bigger than you. I'm searching my pockets and I can't seem to find it... Where's my give a fucks? Try my cup.. But it's empty. That's how much fucks I give that it was you all along. It's the smallest surprise ever... And I know it's the Festive season but what a shit Crimbo present for the XWF Galaxy... Here ya go, have Frodo... To be fair that's all you twats deserve.. A little piece of shit for your crimbo presents and his name... Frodo.

Let's go to Warrrrrrrrrrrrr........
Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"

Christmas is both a sacred religious holiday and a worldwide cultural and commercial phenomenon. For two millennia, people around the world have been observing it with traditions and practices that are both religious and secular in nature. Christians celebrate Christmas Day as the anniversary of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, a spiritual leader whose teachings form the basis of their religion. Popular customs include exchanging gifts, decorating Christmas trees, attending church, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for Santa Claus to arrive. December 25–Christmas Day–has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1870. But it is not only celebrated in America, it is celebrated around the world. It is traditionally characterised by tinsel-decorated trees, mince pies, present-giving and a turkey dinner. Families come together to eat, drink, be merry and argue over xmas TV, whereas children look forward to a visit from Santa Claus and his sack of presents. Firstly do you actually believe that Jesus is the son of God? Or do you think that Mary had an affair with Joseph's brother? He might not have a brother, I don't know. But anyway it was looking as though Scully was spending Crimbo alone.

Scully had Natalie had been getting on very well as of late, as mentioned 500 times previously (over exaggeration) and they had been enjoying a bit of fun in the bedroom department, even though they hadn't agreed they were back together. Skull was trying to earn Nats trust back, after all it was him who did the dirty and was unfaithful. It 8.15pm and Skull was helping Natalie to wrap some presents in the living room. Little Aston was fast asleep in his bed. Scully and Nat couldn't help but gaze at each other as they put the Festive paper around the presents. Skull wanted to say something that been on his mind and although he wasn't sure of Nats reaction, it was now or never. You never know unless you try.

"Nat..."

"Yeah.'.
Natalie looked up as she answered, wondering what was on Skulls mind.

"I wanna just tell you something. First of all, I have gotten you some presents... "

"Wow you actually making an effort?! What is it?"
Nat smiled to let Skull know she was just playing.

"I did, I did.. Hahaha. Well, you'll have to wait till chrismas day. Hehe.

Well I need to tell you that I miss us. I love you, and I want to be with you. I know I messed up but I will never do anything like that again... "

"I love you too. I also want us to be together and right now I say for us to take it slow. I'll let you stay Christmas Eve so you can wake up with me Christmas Day. We can watch Aston open his presents as a family but I don't think you should move back in just yet. At this moment, I want you."

Natalie suddenly leans in for a kiss of Scully and the passion begins to flow. Looks like Skull won't be spending Christmas on his own.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Scully's post:
(12-22-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-22-2017), Drew Archyle (12-22-2017), JimCaedus (12-22-2017), Vincent Lane (12-23-2017)