Current XWF board time: 01-21-2018, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)
PlaceMarker Car chatting.
12-22-2017, 11:59 PM
Michael ended up taking his own car, Gilmour went with Shelby, so Luna hitched a ride with McBride. Having Gilmour and Luna in the same car always ended up like two siblings fighting in the back seat, and when Shelby played mother. It was funny as Hell. Michael remembered one time where she hit the breaks so hard, they all jerked forwards. She turned to them and yelled."I swear by Odin's fucking dick. I will reach back there and smack you both with my ring hand! Then turn the car around. We won't go to the bar and get drunk. Do I make myself clear?!" Both Luna and Gilmour shut up. Michael couldn't help but to laugh at the sight of Shelby scorning the two. Good times. Luna and Michael didn't speak at first. Michael was lost in thought. He wanted to know why the Russian Queen wanted them to drop off a package. This job wasn't going to be any normal one. This much he knew, but what he didn't know, was why Nikka didn't want to drop it off at their place, could the item or items they were going to be transporting be something of importance? It seemed that Nikka wanted this to go smoothly as it could go. She was former captain of the Russian Spetsnaz. That woman didn't fuck around. She planned everything out and did so down to the smallest detail. McBride was just going to have to wait and see.

"Hey Michael, could I get a cigarette off of you?"

Luna asked, breaking the silence and bringing Michael back to the world.

"What? Sorry, my mind was wondering."

"I wanted a cigarette. Can I have one?"

"Oh! Aye, here." Michael dug his pack and lighter out of his pocket and handed them to Luna.

"Light one up for me too lass." He said as he turned down a street. Luna took two cigarettes out and placed them between her lips before sparking the lighter to life and lighting the ends of the cigarettes. She took a drag from them before handing one to Michael. He grabbed it and took a pull from it. He could taste Luna's chapstick on the end of his coffin nail. It was cherry flavor.

"Lips chapped?"

"I can taste cherry flavor chapstick."

"OH! Yeah, sorry. I forgot I had it on."

"Nah. Don't be. "

Luna took a drag from her cigarette as she leaned back in her seat.

"So, how have you been since splitting with Nice?"

"I've been eh. It's hard to get over a woman you were married to for twenty years."

"That bad huh?"

"Aye, I told her once we were married I wanted to stay that way. I wasn't going to remarry. No point in that. I love her and always will, but I'll just have to move on. I'm more worried about my kids. I haven't spoken to them since their mother and I broke up."

"Fuck, I couldn't handle that. That's why I don't want kids."

"You say that now but one day, if you become a mother. You'll learn. Trust me on that."

Luna rolled her eyes. McBride doesn't know what he's taking about.

"Psh, yeah. Whatever."

"Aww, what? You don't have a boyfriend?"

"God no. I don't need to be in a relationship."

"You don't even just fuck?"

Luna narrowed her eyes at McBride, stabbing him with dagger.

"I'll have you know, my sex life is none of your business."

"Oh, fucking sorry sourpuss."

"Yeah? What about you? Hmm? You been fucking?"

"I hardly think that's any of your business."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really." The Irishman said with a grin. He made the final turn before entering the Russian's hotel parking lot. He circled around a bit before finding a spot to park his car.

"Well, we're here. Let's go find Shelby and Gilmour. I want to get this over with."

"Asshole."

"I know cunt. I know."

"Some say war is Hell, that it can be cruel and unforgiving. That's true it can be. If you're weak. There is only one thing I see when there is war coming. Money. Being a former illegal arms dealer. That's how I made my living. Off of war. I know all about what it's like to live through that Hell and I always had a blast. There's no better sound than the bloody screams of your enemies. When I see all of you. All I see is weak, small victims. Out of all the opponents. Gilmour is the only one I know who isn't weak. We have had our own wars. Bloody ones. He knows the meaning of war. I know for a fact if I have to face him once more. I know I'll get a fight out of him and that's what I want. Peter's smart. He knows what I can do, but I know a lot of you don't think I'm a threat. That would be a very wrong view of me. I don't care who you are. I'm going to run through all of you and take my team to victory. Hell. Scully and I can do it. Chris Chaos is useless. I want you all to know. I'll be showing you what true, pure war is. You've been warned."

XWF Record
12-0-16Pin
Title Belts Owned
Television Title(1x)
X-Treme Title (2x)
Hart Title (1x)
Tag Team Titles(1x)
Kill Count
KandiPWashington
JakeiWakefield
Icen
Drake Knight
Britney Caldwell
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Credit for banner. My boy Gator <3
Pin
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 3 users Like Michael McBride's post:
Bearded War Pig (12-23-2017), JimCaedus (12-23-2017), King Vincent (12-23-2017)

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)