Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
ALMIGHTY
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-16-2017, 07:19 AM

[Image: XyTjvsM.png]

OOC -- IF YOU ARE FOR SOME REASON EXPERIENCING MY TEXT STRETCHING PAST THE RIGHT SIDE, PLEASE CLICK THE "RESIZE" BUTTON AT THE TOP TO FIX IT. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]

Another page has been turned in XWF history. For the first time in over a year, the XWF sees new Tag Team Champions. The good doctor hosted Shove It- Where the Sun Don't Shine! for the second straight year and handed the belts right over to the winners, Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus.

With no sign of the KINGS™ since their last title defense at Leap of Faith, Doc came out of the wood work as a mystery entrant into the War Games draft.

ALMIGHTY

End of Shove It: Where the Sun Don’t Shine!

Doc raises the hands of the new XWF Tag Team Champions, Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus as the demons, ghouls, ghosts, and other lost souls cheer on about the amazing the event that they had just witnessed. Chaos and Caedus accept the gesture from the good doctor and before they can react otherwise he was gone…. Or THEY were gone depending on whose shoes you were wearing.

Doc stands alone in the ring as the fire is extinguished and the audience of demons is evacuated. The ring in which he stands collapses and falls into dust and rumble. The doctor falls to his knees along with it and sits, staring down at the ground in a daze as some light foot steps are heard in the background. They clap like wood on wood and echo throughout what was once a great coliseum, but what is now just a void of darkness.

Now THAT was impressive.

Doc looks up and grins at the man in black approaching him. The room spins around and turns to the white room that Doc has visited so many times before.

The office upstairs from the good doctor’s.

Did you enjoy the show?

I did! I’m surprised you had such a showing.

… Oh?

Well, looking at your reputation and all…

My reputation? I am the most renowned competitor to EVER grace this FINE federation. My name is not said without a stutter. My sight is not seen without a shudder. When I speak, their knees become weak. When I arrive, the cameras go LIVE.

Doc sits on what would be the floor of white room with no walls or ceiling. He pushes himself to his feet and begins walking along in the white nothingness with the man in black.

And what is it that made you so renowned, good friend?

Doc snickers.

What didn’t? Every move I made left impact. Every step I took left a permanent print. I was days away from doubling over the required reign of the Xtreme Championship. I traded the title in for the UNIVERSAL Championship which I held for an unprecedented amount of time as well as the Tag Team Championship.

I have to say, I didn’t know you had it in you.

What’s that?

Handing your titles over like that. I didn’t know you could be so…..

Selfless? Don’t. I didn’t do it to bring life back to the division nor did I do it for praise. I did it because of the result that we received. Just look at it.

Doc smiles.

Chris Chaos and Jim Caedus. Two gentlemen both hungry for the top. Two pompous fools striving for the main event. Two egotistical, untrustworthy rats blinded by the limelight in which they crave. Chris Chaos lives each and every week to spread chaos throughout the XWF, right? I think I just trumped him. You can’t tell me those boys are doing backflips outta joy to be tagging together. Titles or not. Caedus was just holding hands with Robert Main last week and what did I go and do? Rock the boat a little bit. Just to throw it out there, I don’t think Chris Chaos has the capabilities, let alone a single bone in him, that allows him to coordinate with another human being.

So? You're done for a while?

Done? As in finished? Negative. War Games is approaching and I'm considering throwing my name into the draft.

And how are you going to do that?

I'm not sure yet. I have a few favors that I could cash-in, I'm sure. I'm not worried about it.

If you say so.

So what should we do in the meantime?

You could keep walking with me?

Draft Day

And the official draft is underway, dudes! First pick goes to Phantom Panzer!!

Doc and the man in black sit in the white room watching the XWF’s top suit, Vincent Lane, finally cut the rope and open up the draft for War Games. The image appears in what would be the sky like the two of them were sitting in a theatre.

I can't believe you still haven't found a way to War Games. A little last minute, don't you think?

None of these morons are out of the picture, my friend. Like I said, if I call in a favor, any one of them would fall to their knees for a chance to help out the good doctor.

If you say so.

(12-06-2017, 08:20 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "The first pick, for my goddamn team, will be...

Let's get some fucking drum roll!"

All of a sudden *ba dum tss* sounds

"Well, that'll work. I like myself some fucking mystery so why the fuck not! They could be the reason we win, why we lose, or it could be because I don't give enough fucks!

FIRST FUCKO I DRAFT IS THAT THAR GODDAMN MYSTERY ENTRANT!"

You were saying?

Doc picks his bottom jaw up from the floor.

Well, so much for that.

They wait, until finally it is Panzer’s pick once more.

(12-07-2017, 01:44 AM)Phantom Panzer Said: "The next fucko, is the one! THE ONLY! HE IS THAT NIGGA OVA THERE!

GRAAAAAAAAAAVYYYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAYBAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Come on over, Graves! Welcome to the team, Fucko!"

Hm.

The man in black perks up and leans over.

Was that a spark of interest?

????????

Micheal Graves wakes up, or snaps-out-of-it, and swerves across the yellow line as a truck blasts its horn at him. He pulls the wheel and the car swiftly turns back into the correct lane. He shakes his head back and forth and slaps his face trying to wake up.

Almost did it that time, dummy?

What? Where am I?

You tell me. You’re the one that brought us here.

I was?

Graves looks around. He’s driving a car that he’s never seen before alone through a flat, empty desert. He slams on the brakes and stops the car along the side of the road. He stares ahead for a moment before stepping out and walking out in front of the car.

Where are we going?

He paces back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

Hello?

*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!*

Bah!!!

Graves turns behind him to a phone booth that he apparently didn’t notice before ringing very loudly.

*BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!*

Well? Answer it.

Graves stares at it for what seems like forever, until he jumps when it rings again.

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!!*

Is it starting to ring harder and louder?

Graves continues to stare at the phonebooth, but feels his way around the hood of the car to the driver’s side door.

Where are you going?

Graves reaches for the door handle and pulls, but before he does he sees the door lock push down from the top…. Locking him out.

What the?

The car then shifts into gear and begins driving away. He chases it for a few feet but lets go and watches as the car drives away.

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!*

Sigh.

Graves walks into the phone booth and picks of the receiver.

Hello?

Doc stands in front of the mirror. He checks his teeth, licks his thumb and swipes his eyebrow, then adjusts his coat and exits the room. On his way out, he bumps into an orderly dressed head-to-toe in scrubs. He’s a younger man and looks at the doctor puzzled.

”I’ve never seen you around here before.”

Doc snickers at him and fires back.

Do I appear like it’s my first day?

The orderly snickers back and walks past the doctor and towards the exit. Doc follows him and sees Micheal Graves sitting off by himself, talking to himself as the orderly approaches him. Doc smiles as everything seems to be working out just as he wanted to.

The orderly is speaking to Graves when Phantom Panzer, the team captain for Doc and Grave’s War Games team, appears in a burst of Jolly Ranchers.

What could he want?

Doc watches on from inside as Panzer freezes the orderly and looks to Micheal Graves before the Dark Warrior explodes. Doc’s jaw drops through the floor once again just before he is sucked from reality and back to the white purgatory from which he came. He falls flat on his ass right next to the man in black.

What the crap was that?

The man in black laughs and motions to help Doc up to his feet. Doc ignores the gesture and rises on his own.

That stupid clown. That stupid, stupid, stupid…..

That was quick.

It was stupid. What was he thinking?

The man in black looks behind him to another big scene that popped up behind him. It shows Panzer going back in time and retrieving Micheal Graves from an earlier XWF era.

I’ll never understand that things logic.

Doc reaches into his pocket and pulls out two quarters.

Hey, I’m gonna need another phone call.

The man in black shrugs.

Better make it count.

I don’t need these setbacks, you know.

You appreciate the challenge don’t you?

They’re not challenges. They’re set-backs. Not obstacles. Annoyances. Going random into the draft to get randomly picked throughout the middle or perhaps the end was the idea. That way I had plenty of time to plan my entry. Instead, I was drafted first like I would have if my name was printed plain as day. Find my ticket to hang out long enough to wipe the floor with these incompetent fools? It literally blows up in front of my eyes because of the same idiot that spoiled my plans from the get-go.

So, how is this Graves from years ago a better choice than the one that's lived through that plus fourteen other years? Panzer with his erratic decision-making as team captain, could have very well cost us something in this whole thing. I've worked closely with Mister Graves in the past as a Tag Team and on opposite sides of the ring. I've seen what the gentleman is capable of and he did okay. He may have been a shell of a man, but that's simply character! He left the XWF for over a decade and came back stronger than ever. He's been suspended by management, fired, and lead empires straight into the ground if they weren't already toppling down from the inside. Some of those may not seem like compliments, but I assure you they are. The impact that Micheal Graves and the horrendous acts he performed will forever leave a mark in this FINE federation and made him into the warrior that he is today. And we're settling for a former XWF World Champion that didn't even know who Doctor D'Ville is?

The man in black laughs.

I see your point.

He WILL know.

Doc walks over to a phone booth that appeared out of nowhere and throws a quarter into the slot. He dials a few numbers and waits.

Waits.

And waits.

That stupid clown.

Doc slams the phone down and walks out.

Did you leave a message?

Voicemail isn't set up.

The man in black chuckles to himself.

Walk with me some more.

I don't want to.

It'll help you think.

I don't have to think. I need to kill that stupid Panzer. He's repeatedly, unknowingly screwed up my day.

If you have a such a hard-on for the Graves that Panzer blew up, why don't you go get him?

Doc perks up.

And?

Well, I can't exactly say what this Panzer fellow pulled off is exactly within the rules. I suppose I have to be fair, hm?

Before the man in black can finish his sentence, the doctor is calling for the elevator to make his way downtown.

?????

Micheal Graves wakes up in bed to the smell of coffee brewing somewhere in the house. He takes a deep breath and stretches out through the clean sheets. He looks around the bedroom as the sun peaks in between the curtains like little beams.

He leans up and pulls his feet down to the floor. He looks around again, confused... yet... submissive to it.

Is this real?

He stands up, dressed head to toe with flannel pajamas, and walks out of the bedroom. He hears voices coming from downstairs and a television with cartoons in the background. He stops and looks out a window, sees a white picket fence wrapping the outside of a small yard in a quaint, quiet neighborhood. Every house looks similar, like out of a story book. He smiles and makes his way down the steps.

Jessica and Sean, his two children sit on the couch together. Sean is focused on the television, watching Sponge Bob Square Pants, while Jessica flips around on her tablet. Stephanie Graves, Micheal's wife then walks into the room and addresses the children.

"Okay, kids. Are you ready?"

She asks them.

"Where are we going?"

"Away for a while. I'll tell you on the way.. Get your stuff.

He didn't notice the bags of luggage beside the door when he first come down. He looks around some more, but cannot speak. He approaches his wife and reaches out, but his hand swipes right through her as if he was a ghost.

The kids get up from the couch and head for the door, each grabbing their own bag or suitcase on the way out. Stephanie takes one last look through the house before shutting the door. Micheal follows them out, trying to yell at them but still unable to speak. They get in one of the two cars parked in the driveway, Stephanie in some-what of a hurry, and they drive away. Graves finally manages to scream out as the car becomes a part of the horizon.

Why would they leave?

Dark clouds begin to swarm overhead and behind him his house begins to fall apart. Lightning flashes and thunder clashes as he weeps and screams in anger from his knees in this now wasteland looking neighborhood. He closes his eyes and beats his fists off the ground.

But then he wakes up.

Sweat pours off the top of his head. He looks around the room, it's the same bedroom he had just woken up in a short time ago.

A nightmare?

He looks beside him in the bed, Stephanie, his wife, lies asleep. It's dark in the room this time, however. He looks across the room at the digital clock on her side of the bed, but can't make out the numbers. It's definitely in the middle of the night sometime though. Micheal lets out a sigh of relief before resting his head against the pillow again and closing his eyes.

Suddenly, his nostrils flare up to the smell of smoke and his ears ring from the beeping fire alarm. He shoots up out of bed and reaches over for the covers to pull Stephanie awake, but she is gone. He jumps out of bed and races out of the room. The hallway is filled with smoke and flames from the ground up. He coughs and gags as he staggers down the hall towards the kids' rooms. He pushes open the first door and sees nothing. Empty bed. He coughs and gags some more before reaching the next room and he shoves open that door. The three of them, his wife, son, and daughter all cower on the bed from the flames as they have no way out of the room. Micheal tries to enter, but the entry way collapses and the screams and cries from his family pierces his head like a spear. He coughs and gags more as he lies on the ground screaming out as the flames begin to take him.

Micheal wakes up again.

As soon as he opens his eyes, he shoots out of bed and runs out of the room. He hears the car start outside and rushes out the front door. He watches as the wife and kids leave in the car again.

What IS this?

As they pull out of the driveway, a vehicle racing at a high speed darts down the road and t-bones Micheal's family in the car. After witnessing his family leave, then burn up in a fire, then wake up a third time to see this.... His reaction wasn't as much of a production. He stands in awe as the door from the speeding vehicle is kicked open and Doctor Louis D'Ville rolls out. He looks up and sees Graves standing in the front lawn and smiles as he picks himself up from the ground.

Hello, my friend!

He brushes himself off and begins walking towards Graves.

I've been looking for you!

Graves has no time for Doc. He meets him half-way and grabs a hold of him by the collar.

Where am I?! What is this?! What the hell happened?!

Doc pushes Graves in the slightest and sends him flying onto his back. He fixes his collar and smiles.

It's what you've always wanted isn't it?

It's a nightmare! This isn't what I wanted. This ISN'T WHAT I WANTED!

White picket fences, beautiful house, wife, and children. What's the matter? There a glitch in your little fantasy here or what?

That's kind of an understatement. What happened to me? My last memory... is talking to you, Doc. You needed--

Your team captain for War Games showed up and ruined everything.

Graves picks himself up from the ground which has quickly began to rot away along with everything else around him.

Am I dead?

The image of Phantom Panzer flashes through his mind.

My boy, you were dead long before you came HERE.

Graves sighs.

Look, I tell you what.

Doc smiles.

Since you hate this so much, I'll do YOU a favor, but you have to do one for me.

What is it?

Oh it's nothing. Just do what you were selected to do in the first place! You'll be coming with me to War Games.

That's it?

Indeed!

I thought you said that I've been replaced.

Doc laughs.

Could you even call it that?

Graves looks around at the wreckage behind the doctor.

So what was this about getting out of here?

Doc smiles at Graves and motions as he starts to walk.

Come, walk with me.

Like we mentioned, Doc and Micheal have had a few short run-ins in the past. Nothing too serious, yet, nothing for the faint of heart either. Micheal's guard is definitely up, knowing that the doctor could have something sinister up his sleeve to benefit himself.

Why is this so important to you?

Graves starts to walk with Doc. They head down the street, away from the house.

MIster Graves, it is not what is important to me. You see, everyone thought that my selfless act of giving up my Tag Team TItle at my most glorious Shove It: Where the Sun Don't Shine was for the best of the federation. Think what ever it is you like, but the good doctor coming to War Games? THAT is for the better of the XWF. Then adding a match at the end of the night? That's the smartest thing I've EVER seen Mister Loverboy do.

Forgive me for being a little out of the loop here, Doc, but I DID get blown up shortly after the draft was finished. Gimme a lay out of the show.

Gladly.

Doc pulls a cigar from inside his jacket and lights it. After a couple puffs he grins and looks back to Graves.

The last draft pick for the team was Finn Kuhn. Out of the last few guys, I think Panzer actually made the RIGHT decision as far as a last pick. So, there's Team Mystery Man.

Who'd we get put against?

Peter's team.

Oh boy.

Indeed. We have Peter, Jenny Myst, Neville Sinclair, and Drezdin. So, to me, it looks like an easy first match. Survivor Series rules with the remaining winners going onto a final.

You think we can do it?

Do you think I'd be down here parading around in some sicko's fantasy if I didn't?

True that.

Graves was going to say something different, but didn't.

First, let's look at the big picture here and face it. Peter is a TERRIBLE leader, captain, role-model, whatever. The boy can barely handle carrying about his OWN business, I strongly doubt that he will handle carrying his own team to within five miles of a victory. People can say what they wish about Phantom Panzer, but he picked the winning team at War Games in 2017, people. Peter Gilmour picked Jenny Myst. He was third to pick overall and he chose the Bombshell Champion. Who did he pass up in the process? Well, YOU Mister Graves, to start off. He passed up, and even though he picked him next round, Neville Sinclair. And then we can't really blame him at the end, can we? If I had a choice between Chasm and Drezdin, however, I wouldn't have complained about it. I would have appreciated the choice. Chasm has no bite with very little bark and the least of anyone's worries within these couple of matches.

Realistically, though, Myst is about as relentless as her boy toy Chris Chaos.

Like bugs to a light, Mister Graves. They swarm and may be frustrating to finally kill. But they are BOTH harmless. It's unfortunate that little miss will be eliminated from competition so early in the night. Witnessing her facing her lover later in the night would be quite the show.

I see Neville didn't take long to win the Television Title back...

Indeed! Quite impressive, but considering it was, for the most part, handed back to him within the first couple of weeks of his return is hardly worth yipping about. As hyped as we all were to see Bearded War Pig end Mister Sinclair's streak, Mister Pig is hardly the war machine that he was when he first arrived to the XWF. Then newcomer Erik Black winning it? No wonder the Television Title has the reputation it has! Which tells me that his little streak as Television Champion isn't as impressive as it appears on paper. Especially since rules bind fellows like myself from even stepping towards the title....

Hold up, I faced Neville. I know I don't need to tell you anything, but underestimating guys going into this isn't my forte.

Don't mistake my confidence in this match for underestimating my opponents, Mister Graves. Mister Neville has CERTAINLY put in the time around here, but until we have a session how am I, Doctor Louis D'Ville, to know for certain what ails this man? I'm sure he has a couple of lessons in mind for he good doctor, as well. What do I say? I say, bring on the teachings, my good friend! Teach me everything I am doing wrong and make me even greater than what I already am. Find my flaws. Expose them to the world. Correct me. I have yearned for the opportunity to get such a treatment.

I've faced foes who rely on their intellect as a weapon before. It may be hard to believe, as smarts are hard to come by around here, but they've existed. I'm curious if this gentleman has what it takes to use his [bitch]-given weapon to go to the next level. If he can put is Television Championship down for a moment and fight a real fight. Battle for his life. His well-being. His standing. Or perhaps he is comfortable staying in shallow water and "testing" the other small fishies who can't handle it in the deep end?

So curious.

The neighborhood that once stood around them is in rubble. As they walked, the world around them eroded and collapsed. Soon enough, they were walking down a baron highway with nothing within sight for miles ahead of them.

Can I ask where the hell it is we are going, Doc?

Tokyo, Japan. War Games!

That's what I thought, but...

Graves looks all around him and back to Doc, who chuckles to himself again.

Let me handle the travel arrangements, my friend.

So we beat Team Peter and move onto the final match. What are you thinking?

I'll admit the road to victory will be uphill all the way, Mister Graves. If I were a gambler, I would say that Danny Imperial and Erik Black will hold enough ground to defeat Unknown Soldier's team.

That's kind of bold, isn't it?

Chris Chaos is the only one on that team even concerned with winning this event. After teaming with Unknown Soldier, I still have no clue what his true intentions are. I doubt War Games is even on his mind right now. McBride and Chasm will be lucky to see half of the match before getting eliminated by SOME one.

More interesting though? The Motherfuckers and Apex!

Yeah, that's a bit more interesting.

While I'm a bit disappointed with the fact that these fine gentlemen were left out of the draft.... In the end I have no hard feelings as this is a fantastic opportunity to show how, once again, no matter who's hanging with who... No matter who's holdin' hands at time.... No matter who's BFF's this week..... You are still powerless to the good doctor.

The Motherfuckers consist of UNIVERSAL Champion, Robbie Bourbon, Bearded War Pig, and Xtreme Champion AND Mister 24/7........ THE ENGINEER! Interesting combination, I know.

See, I've never been shy about announcing to the world that I am, indeed, a Bourbon-Man. While Robbie Bourbon has dedicated his life to be a Man of the People under his mask, looking out for the little guy. Reaching down and picking up the weak. I, too, have stood next to the "little guy". My reason for standing behind Robbie Bourbon as such for the same reason. While Mister Bourbon never seemed to have what it took to be a top contender around here... I've always, deep down, pulled for him to someday reach that threshold and make a new. Of course, it was never going to happen with certain folks standing in his way. Once the battlefield cleared out a bit, Robbie Bourbon's chance came to light. Unfortunately, it left a bad taste in everyone's mouth that night. Beating James Raven for the title at Leap of Faith was hardly his greatest feat. It's like that final boss to most video games, they never snuff up to the side boss you fought deep in the woods somewhere off of the linear storyline. Or even the boss prior to the final boss. Catching what I'm throwing here?

I'm not saying Mister Bourbon does not deserve the title. Looking around? I think he's a fine candidate. It kind of saddens me a bit foreseeing that it's not going to last much longer. I know Mister Engineer is on his team and all, but those cases talk to you. I know our Xtreme Champion appears to have a different head on his shoulders these days, but temptations haunt every man. What is going to be more important when this all comes down to it? And to be honest, a cash-in by EITHER Engineer or Jim Caedus wouldn't even jeopardize the end result of the match! The Motherfuckers could be celebrating their victory and Engineer could spike Robbie Bourbon's head to the mat and steal the show right out from under him. How much trust has been put into this team going forward? How much trust CAN they put into this?

Kind of like how we are all supposed to trust you?

Doc laughs out loud and slaps Graves on the back.

Well, it's not like you didn't have a choice, my friend.

Doc smiles and points towards the horizon.

It won't be long now, my friend.

A large tower is barely visible in the distance. It stretches up into the pale red sky and seems to go on forever. Graves acknowledges seeing with a nod and looks back to the doctor.

What about the other team, Doc. What about Apex?

APEX? So lame. "Hey fellows, what's a synonym for elite or best? That would be a great name if I found some friends I could trust." That's Jim Caedus. I bet he said that when Drew Archyle slithered back into existence and Robert Main took a right on "Best Interests Boulevard". Now, don't get me wrong here, I know that the KINGS™ isn't some Edgar Allen Poe shit or anything, but at least the shoe fit, am I right? Because we each WERE KINGS™! Unlike Jim Caedus, who isn't as good as the label everyone has stuck on him. Unlike Robert Main, who plays as well as the team around him. And Drew Archyle. Some asshole.

I can see meeting this team in the final match, to be honest.. Jim Caedus, as worthless as he may be, is just as relentless. He could say a thousand times to himself that I don't give him yellow streaks up his spine. It wouldn't matter because I still would. The sight and even the thought of me.... I know that he would not be able to handle it. I anticipate our potential session and the chance to make Jim Caedus cry in the corner like the little weakling that he is. I'm curious if he could go more than ten seconds without spatting out a line of cartoony insults to try and make me seem like I don't know what I'm doing. It would be a good trick. But he would have to get past everyone even buying into him knowing what the heck he is even talking about.

He IS a rambler.

I wonder if he beat boxes?

I don't know...

Doc ponders on the thought for a moment.

What's with the tower, Doc.

Well, however it is you think I get around.... The same doesn't always apply for the likes of my visitors. It's a process, but no worries, it shouldn't take an eternity.

Hope not.

With War Games but a week away, Mister Graves, we are so very close to being the strong team that Phantom Panzer so desired and managed to screw up within the same day. Everyone wants to poke at and point out our weakest links? So be it. It's only because they KNOW they have NO legs to stand on when it comes to going head to head with Doctor Louis D'Ville.

The two continue to talk as they make their way down the rotted, abandoned highway towards the now clearly visible tower in the distance. Graves is unsure how long its going to take to reach it.... It's hard to judge from the distance they are. It's been a screwed up week for him, for sure, and he's just glad to be out of that nightmare he was living for however long. He knows it wasn't the kindness in the doctor's heart that brought him in to get him, but he was still somewhat thankful the draft ended up the way it did, after all. If Doc is right and Graves can go back and be in War Games, what does this mean for the Graves that Panzer went back in time to bring to 2017? Either way, Graves has a bone to pick with that damn clown.... and perhaps, even himself....

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(12-16-2017), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-16-2017), Drew Archyle (12-16-2017), Finn Kühn (12-16-2017), JimCaedus (12-16-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-16-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Doctor Louis D'Ville's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-16-2017)