Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » WAR GAMES 2017 RP BOARD
Wargames RP #3
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-15-2017, 06:37 PM

A man out of time, a broken hero dead. That’s the world that we live in now, and it’s all thanks to Phantom Panzer. Micheal Graves, or should I say the Micheal Graves from 2017 has been murdered. His soul now burns in Hell for all eternity. Finding himself short a partner, and not allowed to redraft for reasons unknown, Panzer came up with an idea that will likely change the course of the XWF moving forward. He traveled back in time to the year of 2003 and robbed the past of it’s Micheal Graves to fill a spot on his team. The move could be considered genius or reckless. On one hand, Panzer has a much stronger competitor on his team now than the one that he drafted originally. On the other, there’s no telling what repercussions could result in tampering with the past or allowing the younger Graves to see his future.

It’s not secret that the younger Graves was horrified to see what would eventually become of him. The mind loss, the pedophilia, the loss of respect and talent. His future was dark and disturbing. It was no surprise that Micheal Graves rejected that future and opted to help Phantom Panzer’s team win at War Games.

“Jenny Myst...”

“Jenny, I noticed that you didn't seem too thrilled by the fact that I referred to your women's championship as the Knockouts Title. Normally I would feel embarrassed by such a mistake, but in this case, it was hardly a mistake. I wanted you to take offense to my mislabeling of your title. I wanted you to throw it back in my face, thinking that I'm an idiot. Most if all, I wanted you to open yourself up for a reality check. The fact of the matter is that the Bombshell title is the second biggest joke in the XWF, just behind the actual Bombshell champion, and I knew that you’d jump on my supposed blunder as some sort of weakness. Not realizing that the real weakness here is your inability get anyone other than yourself invested in that championship.”

“The fact is, if you were to randomly poll a hundred XWF fans, I’m guarantee that at least half of them wouldn’t have caught my mistake. Why? Because when that title was first created, the XWF saw an influx of women throw their names into the hat for a chance to compete for that title. Over the course of the next few of months, the division that you champion would prove to be nothing more than a revolving door of half talented sluts who just couldn’t hack it in the XWF. Although, they still did a pretty good job of keeping your grubby hands away from that belt for the first two months of its existence. By the time that you finally captured the championship, all of your so called competition had seemingly disappeared. Since then, the entire division has gone completely unnoticed. Shit, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if the majority of people thought that the title had been retired just like the Trios. Seriously, name just ONE memorable match that you’ve had for that championship?”

“Go ahead, I can wait…”

“You can’t can you?”

“No, because the most attention that title has received since you won it, was when Calypso mistakenly thought that he was challenging you for it, and of course he beat you!”

“A championship that nobody notices, in a division that lacks challengers. It’s like you’re not even a champion at all. Tell me, who are you defending that title against next? I don’t see a line forming anywhere. Of course your airheaded ass probably thinks that you lack challengers because your so dominate. You’ve run them all out, right? WRONG! They just realized that there’s more prestige in fighting over the last piece of toast at the soup kitchen than climbing into the ring with you for a shot at that thing. The fucking Heavy Metal Weight Title sees more action and has stiffer competition than that Bombshell Title, what does that tell ya?”

“You are right about one thing though. Everyone seems to think that either The Motherfuckers or Apex will be the ones to win it all come War Games. I get it, both of those teams are perfectly matched with top ranked superstars. They forewent a draft, and were allowed to enter this event with their hand picked stablemates. On the surface, it would appear that they have an advantage, and maybe they do. Each and every other team has its weaknesses.”

“The Unknown Soldiers are hampered with having both Chasm and McBride on their team. Furthermore, there’s no telling what kind of effort Soldier will bring to the event. He could come in kicking ass and carrying the team, or he could just vanish into thin air until sometime next year. That then leaves Chris Chaos, a guy I recently defeated mind you, all by himself. Chris knows the odds, he sees the writing on the wall, and he will likely try to hang back, survive the longest, and then blame his team for yet another blemish on his record. Why? Because when the chips are down, Chaos will always do what’s best for Chaos, even if that means standing by and purposely allowing his partners to take the falls just so he can look like the strongest link on a broken chain.”

“The Dragon Pals have Grande Ricardo leading Danny Imperial and Erik Black. Three men who have all made their mark in the XWF in the short time that they’ve been here. RL Edgar hasn’t managed to do much of anything since coming in, so they’ve got a weak link themselves, but in that first match up, there’s no doubt that they are going to make it to the end with at least two if not three of their members intact.”

“”Next we have team Xtreme. Peter Gilmour is leading Jenny Myst and Drezdin into battle here. They also have Neville Sinclair, the one shining star on their team. This one is a bit different than the last. A weak captain managed to put together the weakest team on the card. Jenny Myst said that Doc was probably trying to kill himself after taking one look at his teammates, but I’d venture to say that she pulled inspiration for that comment from the depressed and defeated look in Neville Sinclairs eyes the minute he heard his name called out by Gilly. So, Peter Gilmour, the most decorated guy in the XWF. On paper he looks like a true legend, but in reality he’s actually just the luckiest guy on Earth. Seriously, I don’t even need to get into it all. Peter Gilmour is Peter Gilmour. He gives you the same boring promos night in and night out. Then goes out and puts on the same boring match night in and night out. All while shoving doughnuts down his throat and telling everyone to suck his dick.”

“As a matter of fact, I know Peter Gilmour so well that I’m going to sum up everything that he plans on saying, and save you all the time from having to actually watch it.”

“I’m Peter Gilmour, and I picked the best team. All the other teams can just shut up and go home, because my team is better than yours, but I digress. I’m the “God of Xtreme”, or whatever, and I’m going to fuck my wife, and that girl over there, and whichever girl is sticking her cock through the glory hole in the mens room at the Seven Eleven. Look at my super dick. It doesn’t look as impressive now that I’ve gained weight, but trust me, it’s super! Now suck my dick!”

“Honestly, when you cut through the bullshit and just watch the parts of a Gilly promo that matter, that’s pretty much what you get… EVERY TIME… Then, when his humpty dumpty ass comes down to the ring, you know that you can take a ten minute piss break and come back in time to see the same ending every time. Gilly staring at the lights just after a having his shoulders pinned to the mat. Finally, hang around for post show clips and interviews, and you’ll usually get to listen to the man carry on about being screwed or some nonsense. All so he can walk out of his defeat with his head held high, knowing that he is still the best in this business.”

“BUT HE’S NOT! Nowhere close! Sure, Gilly has managed to hold on to his job for a very long time, but it’s not because he’s one of the best. It’s because he’s a cockroach that refuses to go away! He bumbles along day in and day out. Moving without thought, without direction. All the while begging for a title shot, any title shot. He gets them, usually loses, and repeats the same process over and over again. There is no strategic mind at work here. Just a doofus that managed to win some titles a few times because he has been given hundreds of opportunities over the years. This is the captain, this is the leader.This is the same guy that JUST SAID this gem of a quote.”

Quote:“The only reason why you MAY have a chance is because of Graves and Doc. You picked them because you knew that if me, Ricardo or Soldier picked them, your team would lose automatically.”

“Are you serious right now? This guy just effectively sold Doc and myself as better than ANY of the other picks available in the draft. It’s true, but to have an opposing team's captain go so far as to admit it? That’s fucking wild man. Good luck getting your teammates to follow your lead now Gilly. Sure, they will likely bite their tongues and play their roles at first, but at the end of the day, they are still going to know that their team captain would rather have Graves and Doc on his team than any of them. So when you find yourself in a tough spot, and the only way that you can survive it is by one of your team members to put themselves in harms way, do you think they will? Would you, for a guy who values the opposition over his own team?”

“Of course you talk out of both sides of your mouth don’t ya? In one breath you can marvel at my accomplishments, in another you disregard them. You tell the world that I’m one of the best, then turn around in the next breath and say that I’m nothing but a hack. The fact is Gilly, you’re jealous of me. Sure, you’ve been in the XWF for a very long time. It’s really your only true claim to fame, but you’re not the oldest surviving member here are you? No, at the moment, that’s me. No big deal though, right? I mean, you’ve still got all of those various title reigns to remind everyone of how good you are. Except for the fact that I’ve only ever carried a handful of titles throughout my career, and I demand more fear and respect on my worst day than you could on your best.”

“You know that your stock in this company isn’t worth much at all. That’s why you rushed to become a team captain. You knew that leading a team was the only way that you wouldn’t be left exposed as the washed up loser that you are. You knew that if Peter Gilmour was drafted to a team instead of leading one, that he’d be giving Chasm competition over who gets picked last!”

“Oh, and you’re team has Drezdin, but maybe I shouldn’t list him as a weak link. At least the guy has realized that he can’t win, and therefore decided to not even bother promoing anymore. Less of a chance he puts his foot in his mouth, like Gilly and Jenny are so good at.”

Panzers Dragoons have our perceived weak links as well. Everyone and their mother is calling out Finn Kuhn and Phantom Panzer as weaknesses on our team. Maybe they're right, maybe not, but at the end of the day, it will matter little. Panzer was smart enough to draft the mystery competitor, and that turned out to be Doctor Louis D’Ville. Then he chose to grab Graves up, which at first I’ll admit may have been a mistake. Graves was a man who was at the end of his road. He was used up and not much use to anyone. Physically he was older and slower, but mentally, he was completely gone. Too busy arguing with himself to focus on doing anything of value. Luckily Panzer was intelligent enough to realize this and quickly call and audible. What you’re facing isn’t the Graves that sent Chris Chaos packing for a month. It’s not the Graves that mentally tortured Dolly Waters before decisively defeating her in the ring. I’m not the Graves that took Peter Gilmour to school in his own backyard and rightfully claimed the King of Xtreme moniker, and I’m sure as fuck not the Graves that fears that tub of lard Robbie Bourbon! No, I’m an improved version of that guy. Sometimes you have to go retro to find the superior product, and that’s exactly what Panzer did. As hard as it may be to believe, I’m a Micheal Graves that none of you shit stains have ever had the pleasure of losing to, but you will.”

“Like it or not, Panzers Dragoons are making it to the main event, and we’re going to do it by stepping over the corpses of Gilly’s Goon Platoon.”

Now, as far as Motherfuckers or Apex are concerned. It's not going to matter which team makes it to the end. Whoever survives the war between stables will be the team that's at the real disadvantage. Not only will their match have just ended prior to the start of the main event, but I can assure you that whoever the victorious team is, they will have just walked out if an all out war! Where my team may have it easy in our first match, those guys are all going to beat the living shit out if one another. I wouldn't be surprised if they can barely stand up for the final match. As far as Soldiers team and the Dragon Pals are concerned, It’s not going to matter who makes it to the end with us, because I’ll promise you one thing right here and now. Come the end of the night, Micheal Graves is going to shock the world!”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-16-2017), JimCaedus (12-15-2017), Phantom Panzer (12-15-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (12-15-2017)